Washington DC Message Boards

Complaints to the DC BOEE and OCF

If anybody files a complaint with either the DC Board of Elections and Ethics or Office of Campaign Finance, you have to do it in writing and state your real name, address and phone number which will be verified before either body will act upon it.

If you do this, Rees will see your letter and know who you really are.

You cannot file a complaint annonymously as Rees has the right to know who is accusing him of wrong so he can respond in whatever way he choses.

Is that a threat?

If anybody files a complaint with either the DC Board of Elections and Ethics or Office of Campaign Finance, you have to do it in writing and state your real name, address and phone number which will be verified before either body will act upon it.

If you do this, Rees will see your letter and know who you really are.

You cannot file a complaint annonymously as Rees has the right to know who is accusing him of wrong so he can respond in whatever way he choses.

That is a reality because when I wrote D.DOT they send a copy of my letter to Rees, he wrote back and I got a copy of his letter to D.DOT with their opinion.

So I know what they do.

When I called to the DC BOEE and OCF they told me they will not respond or act on annonymous complaints.

Is that a threat?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.