Washington DC Message Boards

The 1st Ward 3 Debates

I heard that this coming Tuesday at St Columba Church in Tenletown there will be the first debate between the ward 3 candidates beginning at 7:30 PM.

Rees will not be participating because he stated to the DC Democratic Party for Ward 3 why waste time on such an event when less than 1% of all voters will come or even care.

While I will agree with Rees on the lack of interest, I think that he is running a very unorthodox campaign and I do not know if he is immitating someone else or this is just his way of being.

Rees will not be participating because he stated to the DC Democratic Party for Ward 3 why waste time on such an event when less than 1% of all voters will come or even care.

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! "why waste time on such an event?" !! You're hilarious!

And the STATISTIC! The perfect comic touch!

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were actually SERIOUS about this!

Bob Brandon who is in charge of the Ward 3 Democrats said that Rees declined theor offer to participate. You can call them and ask.

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! \"why waste time on such an event?\" !! You\'re hilarious!

And the STATISTIC! The perfect comic touch!

If I didn\'t know better, I\'d think you were actually SERIOUS about this!

Bob Brandon who is in charge of the Ward 3 Democrats said that Rees declined theor offer to participate. You can call them and ask.

You're missing the point, Rees. Oops. I mean "Grim Reaper."

Also:

C. "I am someone-other-than-Rees, but I know him, and I can tell you that what he says is true. (followed by "I heard/saw/read...." or "Someone else said/saw/read...") "

I find it kind of funny that Rees posted the news of the debate on Craigslist, but after he found out he wasn't invited, he spammed a bunch of people with the message above that he was choosing not to attend.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/vnn/142801135.html

B. Frank

Truthseeker I am me and what I say can be checked out to be correct if you take the time. I believe that Rees has publicly made it clear a good time ago that debates were not for him especially in a thing he wrote for The Mail at DC Watch.

You\'re missing the point, Rees. Oops. I mean \"Grim Reaper.\"

Also:

C. \"I am someone-other-than-Rees, but I know him, and I can tell you that what he says is true. (followed by \"I heard/saw/read....\" or \"Someone else said/saw/read...\") \"

I find it kind of funny that Rees posted the news of the debate on Craigslist, but after he found out he wasn't invited, he spammed a bunch of people with the message above that he was choosing not to attend.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/vnn/142801135.html

B. Frank

Funny, in that so-tragic-you-could-weep way.

Truthseeker I am me and what I say can be checked out to be correct if you take the time. I believe that Rees has publicly made it clear a good time ago that debates were not for him especially in a thing he wrote for The Mail at DC Watch.

Missed the point again. Reading comprehension - C minus.

According to this weeks Northwest Current, all candidates were emailed an invitation to this event. When I heard that Rees rejected the offer, I did call yesterday and asked if it was true and Mr. Brandon said that Rees merely wrote thanking him for the opportunity but he was not interested without further explanation.

The answer is obvious to everyone but him.

According to this weeks Northwest Current, all candidates were emailed an invitation to this event. When I heard that Rees rejected the offer, I did call yesterday and asked if it was true and Mr. Brandon said that Rees merely wrote thanking him for the opportunity but he was not interested without further explanation.

This of course would be answer C:

"I am someone-other-than-Rees, but I know him, and I can tell you that what he says is true. (followed by "I heard/saw/read...." or "Someone else said/saw/read...") "

I just know ANC Commissioner Nancy MacWood who works for Bob Brandon.

This of course would be answer C:

\"I am someone-other-than-Rees, but I know him, and I can tell you that what he says is true. (followed by \"I heard/saw/read....\" or \"Someone else said/saw/read...\") \"

As far as I am concerned, I will be listening to whomever shows up and I will not lose any sleep over any candidate that does not. Should we care if Rees debates or not? His loss not mine.

Oh, wow. So I guess you really AREN'T Jonathan then!

My mistake. Gosh.

;-)

And a good night to the reality-based community as well.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.