Washington DC Message Boards

HAIRSHOW PRODUCED BY VALENCIA

valencia

:D ATTENTION ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

I am seriously thinking about producing a hairshow. The main focus will be extension techniques, haircare, question and answers, product knowledge, a few surprises and much more..............for starters, I promise it will be VERY entertaining.

I need to know if you would be interested in attending something like this. Your feedback will determine if I proceed. I cherish and respect your input.

Just post your replies here and/or via e-mail....

hairshowbyvalencia@yahoo.com

HAIR BY VALENCIA WEBSITE

MY ONLINE PHOTO ABLUM

Click on the Remy Hair photo ablum for my latest work

Thank You All in advance

Valencia :D

I sent an e-mail notification to everyone in my address book and one of the ladies made a great point....Yes I will cover the diffrence between Remy Hair and all the others....I will also either have a Remy Hair Today representative available or at the very least we will have her hair available. And as you know I only use that hair....I have spoken to Camille....

Thank You

Valencia

Wow, you know I will be there in full effect! I am dying to see what styles and methods you have perfected.

I know you are the bomb with fusion so I can't wait to see lace fronts, etc.

It's about time someone in the DC area took the lead on having a show like this.

Please keep us posted on when and where this will take place.

Thank you for considering a show like this. I would love to attend. You know I love your work!!

Best regards,

Belle :P

Good Afternoon Valencia,

Thank you for sending me an email of your upcoming Hairshow. I would be delighted to attend. Keep me posted of the date, place and time.

I am looking forward to seeing your work. Question... as a reminder. My hair type is 4b (I think) and it is natural with no hair relaxers. I have been natural for about 5 years now and its about 4 inches long. Very dry (eventhough I moisterize it daily), stubborn and will not grow. My question is "will you provide any hair styles or services recommended for women with coarse natural hair? My dilemma is having short, natural, type 4b hair.

Truth be told I have been considering Texturizing my hair to soften and loosen the curl. I am a tad bit tired of the dryness of my hair to the touch and thought that maybe a texturizer will soften my hair yet allow me to continue with my curly rinklet hairstyle (similar to straw set). What do you think? Hey there "DC Message Board Ladies/and gents"... ANYONE out there have any experiences, good or bad, with Texturizing your hair to obtain the funky hairstyles of curly afros, straw sets, or loose curly afros like the women "Joan" in the UPN Girlfriends sitcom? I love the NATURAL soft curly look of her hair and would love to achieve that textured hairstyle and curl. Also Rachel True is my most favorite when it comes to curly hairstyles. Let me know what you think about texturizing.

Thanks,

Rosemary

Good Afternoon Valencia,

Thank you for sending me an email of your upcoming Hairshow. I would be delighted to attend. Keep me posted of the date, place and time.

I am looking forward to seeing your work. Question... as a reminder. My hair type is 4b (I think) and it is natural with no hair relaxers. I have been natural for about 5 years now and its about 4 inches long. Very dry (eventhough I moisterize it daily), stubborn and will not grow. My question is "will you provide any hair styles or services recommended for women with coarse natural hair? My dilemma is having short, natural, type 4b hair.

Truth be told I have been considering Texturizing my hair to soften and loosen the curl. I am a tad bit tired of the dryness of my hair to the touch and thought that maybe a texturizer will soften my hair yet allow me to continue with my curly rinklet hairstyle (similar to straw set). What do you think? Hey there "DC Message Board Ladies/and gents"... ANYONE out there have any experiences, good or bad, with Texturizing your hair to obtain the funky hairstyles of curly afros, straw sets, or loose curly afros like the women "Joan" in the UPN Girlfriends sitcom? I love the NATURAL soft curly look of her hair and would love to achieve that textured hairstyle and curl. Also Rachel True is my most favorite when it comes to curly hairstyles. Let me know what you think about texturizing.

Thanks,

Rosemary

ThanK You so much for posting

PLEASE, if you can hang in there without chemicals do it for a little while longer. We are working on Indian hair for our natural ladies....I'm talking a matter of weeks, we are testing a few things and I am VERY EXCITED!!!! I will keep you posted and post pictures as soon as they are available....I'm talking customizing the textures. We know if we do it you will still get the top of the line tangle-free Remy Indian Hair that we all love, and of course we will address and show our result at showtime....

Again Thank You

Valencia

:D ATTENTION ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

I am seriously thinking about producing a hairshow. The main focus will be extension techniques, haircare, question and answers, product knowledge, a few surprises and much more..............for starters, I promise it will be VERY entertaining.

I need to know if you would be interested in attending something like this. Your feedback will determine if I proceed. I cherish and respect your input.

Just post your replies here and/or via e-mail....

hairshowbyvalencia@yahoo.com

HAIR BY VALENCIA WEBSITE

MY ONLINE PHOTO ABLUM

Click on the Remy Hair photo ablum for my latest work

Thank You All in advance

Valencia :D

I of course would love to be a part!

With the little ones it isnt always easy to do things of this nature however, but I will of course try my hardest to be there. If not I will make sure you have plenty of sample product and other items on hand!

Just keep me posted of when you are thinking of having the show.

Yes, By ALL MeAnS!!!

Valencia, you should host a hair show! You are a talented woman and you have done so much for me. Not that I'm vain or anything ~ you just feel so beautiful when you've got hair!!! Everyone thinks my hair is real, but I don't front :blink: I tell the truth, yes you too can have hair like this, call Valenica. ;)

I'm truly grateful to have met you and experienced the miracles you've performed on my hair.

Lanetta

ThanK You so much for posting

PLEASE, if you can hang in there without chemicals do it for a little while longer. We are working on Indian hair for our natural ladies....I'm talking a matter of weeks, we are testing a few things and I am VERY EXCITED!!!! I will keep you posted and post pictures as soon as they are available....I'm talking customizing the textures. We know if we do it you will still get the top of the line tangle-free Remy Indian Hair that we all love, and of course we will address and show our result at showtime....

Again Thank You

Valencia

Hello Valencia,

Thanks for the "heads-up" on what's new with your product line of hair extensions for women of color with natural 4b hair types. Yes. I can wait. Darling please... I've been waiting for 5 years now :-). This past weekend I had a beauty store credit and so I decided to change my haircare products based on what I found online on another message board for two strand twists natural hairstyles. I must admit... my hair does feel a lot softer but its only day #2 so its to early to tell... but for now I am pleased.

Keep me posted on information regarding your hair show and thanks a lot for responding to my emails, eventhough I know you have quite a busy schedule.