DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beach Bum

Does Bfrankdc have a job?

Guest Beach Bum   
Guest Beach Bum

It seems strange that Bfrankdc has so much free time on his hands that he is able to spend most of his days on his colmputer and when not, he is outside stalking people.

I must ask is Bfrankdc living in a subsidize apartment and receiving SSI as that is the only explanation for a person who seems to have so much free time to do what Bfrankdc does.

In my book, I would never knock a man for getting out and busting his back to get any job done but Bfrankdc seems to find fault in everything he comments about. < Sad if anything is sad.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

It seems strange that Bfrankdc has so much free time on his hands that he is able to spend most of his days on his colmputer and when not, he is outside stalking people.

I must ask is Bfrankdc living in a subsidize apartment and receiving SSI as that is the only explanation for a person who seems to have so much free time to do what Bfrankdc does.

In my book, I would never knock a man for getting out and busting his back to get any job done but Bfrankdc seems to find fault in everything he comments about. < Sad if anything is sad.

Interesting, coming from someone who's, statistically, posted at least 12 times more posts than BFrank has.

Why do we even bother responding to you anymore? Your arguments are childish, you tactics transparent and your morals, well, they have yet to make an appearance.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Interesting, coming from someone who's, statistically, posted at least 12 times more posts than BFrank has.

Why do we even bother responding to you anymore? Your arguments are childish, you tactics transparent and your morals, well, they have yet to make an appearance.

And why does anyone bother responding to a guy who won't register a handle? And why won't he post registered?...Is it because his handle was banned for violating board rules?

bfrankdc    0

Interesting coming from a guy who has purportedly investiaged Ward 3 voters and sent threatening emails to me, and I am sure others who have challenged him (and continues post anonymously from trackable IP addresses).

So because I am out on a Sunday morning, and happen to see a lone Mr. Rees taping campaign flyers (which may be illegal according to OCF guidelines) to utility poles, etc., I am a stalker.

You looked me square in the eyes this morning. Are you going to now claim that you saw Sam Brooks this morning?

I don't think so.

B. Frank

By the way, on your whole campaign finance allegation against Mr. Brooks, did you know that Phil Mendelson uses his home address as a campaign HQ? Is he supposed to use campaign contributions to cover mortgage payments? Other Ward 3 opponents similarly are using their home addresses as headquarters. Are they using campaign contributions to pay for rent or mortgage contributions? I don't think so.

Your allegation is antithetical because, on the surface, campign contributions should be used for the campaign, not to cover rent and other necessities, unless it is a high-end campaign such as for the mayoral race.

So do your offshore, unreported campaign receipts cover your housing?

Guest Beach Bum   
Guest Beach Bum

Bfrank, Brooks is on record as claiming his address in our ward is just his campaign headquarters not his home. If that claim is true then he was required to list that expense.

If Mendelson is using any portion of his home for his campaign, then he is required to prorate that amount and report it.

I think what Rees is arguing is, Brooks has a headquarters in our ward but still officially lives in his old ward based upon documents that show that.

It may be a technicality but Rees may have a point and maybe others are not abiding by the rules.

Furthermore when I saw how much of Rees stuff was given out today to say he did it all makes him look like Superman as I heard later on today that he was accompanied by 4 or 5 other guys who were going in and out of the apartment buildings along Wisconsin and if you have friends in the area as I do, they might be able to say they got one of those things. Otherwise, you are giving Rees too much credit as no one man could have done so much.

Interesting coming from a guy who has purportedly investiaged Ward 3 voters and sent threatening emails to me, and I am sure others who have challenged him (and continues post anonymously from trackable IP addresses).

So because I am out on a Sunday morning, and happen to see a lone Mr. Rees taping campaign flyers (which may be illegal according to OCF guidelines) to utility poles, etc., I am a stalker.

You looked me square in the eyes this morning. Are you going to now claim that you saw Sam Brooks this morning?

I don't think so.

B. Frank

By the way, on your whole campaign finance allegation against Mr. Brooks, did you know that Phil Mendelson uses his home address as a campaign HQ? Is he supposed to use campaign contributions to cover mortgage payments? Other Ward 3 opponents similarly are using their home addresses as headquarters. Are they using campaign contributions to pay for rent or mortgage contributions? I don't think so.

Your allegation is antithetical because, on the surface, campign contributions should be used for the campaign, not to cover rent and other necessities, unless it is a high-end campaign such as for the mayoral race.

So do your offshore, unreported campaign receipts cover your housing?

Guest Jonathan R. Rees   
Guest Jonathan R. Rees

You are a liar Bfrank.

I only looked face to face with an older couple on the street and a younger couple who said they just moved here from Connecticut.

Again, if you saw me then it was from your apartment window as I saw nobody else and looked them in the eyes except one man who came out the door of an apartment building across the street from the McDonalds on Wisconsin Avenue and if that was you, then you looked like a homeless bum who wandered inside to get some sleep and then left before people would wake up and find you asleep in their lobby.

Otherwise, you probably saw me from a distance or your apartment window.

By the way, my brother was wearing the orange shirt and i was wearing a green one.

Bfrank, Brooks is on record as claiming his address in our ward is just his campaign headquarters not his home. If that claim is true then he was required to list that expense.

If Mendelson is using any portion of his home for his campaign, then he is required to prorate that amount and report it.

I think what Rees is arguing is, Brooks has a headquarters in our ward but still officially lives in his old ward based upon documents that show that.

It may be a technicality but Rees may have a point and maybe others are not abiding by the rules.

Furthermore when I saw how much of Rees stuff was given out today to say he did it all makes him look like Superman as I heard later on today that he was accompanied by 4 or 5 other guys who were going in and out of the apartment buildings along Wisconsin and if you have friends in the area as I do, they might be able to say they got one of those things. Otherwise, you are giving Rees too much credit as no one man could have done so much.

Who is your brother, Mr. Rees?

You are a liar Bfrank.

I only looked face to face with an older couple on the street and a younger couple who said they just moved here from Connecticut.

Again, if you saw me then it was from your apartment window as I saw nobody else and looked them in the eyes except one man who came out the door of an apartment building across the street from the McDonalds on Wisconsin Avenue and if that was you, then you looked like a homeless bum who wandered inside to get some sleep and then left before people would wake up and find you asleep in their lobby.

Otherwise, you probably saw me from a distance or your apartment window.

By the way, my brother was wearing the orange shirt and i was wearing a green one.

Guest Beach Bum   
Guest Beach Bum

Rees you are not obligated to answer any questions these intrusive and ill-willed people are asking for as you should have learned by now they are not telling the truth because their never ending activities here against you should have you believing they are here for reason and it is not for the public good.

Only answer issues of public concern not about your private life.

Max...... I am a year older.

truthseeker    0

Rees you are not obligated to answer any questions these intrusive and ill-willed people are asking for as you should have learned by now they are not telling the truth because their never ending activities here against you should have you believing they are here for reason and it is not for the public good.

Only answer issues of public concern not about your private life.

To "Beach Bum":

Hi Jonathan!!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this