DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beach Bum

Where did you see Rees....Bfrank

Guest Beach Bum   
Guest Beach Bum

Hey Bfrank, where did you cross Rees path?

I stopped in at the Starbucks across from Best Buy and he and five other guys were out there drinking coffee. His legion were all Spanish guys. Rees speaks Spanish.

Whatever makes this guy tick and whatever we might say about him, we cannot say that he is not reaching people at blazing speed and covering our ward fast with his propoganda.

truthseeker    0

I stopped in at the Starbucks across from Best Buy and he and five other guys were out there drinking coffee. His legion were all Spanish guys. Rees speaks Spanish.

Whatever makes this guy tick and whatever we might say about him, we cannot say that he is not reaching people at blazing speed and covering our ward fast with his propoganda.

sadder and sadder

bfrankdc    0

I already posted that I saw Mr. Rees on Wisconsin Avenue. i do not want to name a more specific location because, while I looked him square in the eyes, I am sure he acknowledge anyone who happened to catch his eye while walking a dog, pushing a stroller, jogging, or walking with a mate.

That said, I did watch him for about a block and a half. There were no legions, no "Team Rees". Just one disheveled man (nice way to present yourself as a candidate) taping the (probably illegal) flyers to utility posts.

I give him props for covering the ward with his literature, but c'mon, no legions, no "team Rees"....just one person. Same as all the aliases who have been posting incessantly for the past 7 months.

B. Frank

Guest Beach Bum   
Guest Beach Bum

Brank you may have just seen Rees where you were at but I saw him at Starbucks and he was not alone. Maybe his people were inside our building while he was out on the streets.

I checked it out and his putting his stuff on utility poles is not illegal as long as he does not use perm-tape and takes it down 60 days after the election.

I already posted that I saw Mr. Rees on Wisconsin Avenue. i do not want to name a more specific location because, while I looked him square in the eyes, I am sure he acknowledge anyone who happened to catch his eye while walking a dog, pushing a stroller, jogging, or walking with a mate.

That said, I did watch him for about a block and a half. There were no legions, no "Team Rees". Just one disheveled man (nice way to present yourself as a candidate) taping the (probably illegal) flyers to utility posts.

I give him props for covering the ward with his literature, but c'mon, no legions, no "team Rees"....just one person. Same as all the aliases who have been posting incessantly for the past 7 months.

B. Frank

truthseeker    0

Brank you may have just seen Rees where you were at but I saw him at Starbucks and he was not alone. Maybe his people were inside our building while he was out on the streets.

I checked it out and his putting his stuff on utility poles is not illegal as long as he does not use perm-tape and takes it down 60 days after the election.

If you saw him, there must have been reflective glass at that Starbucks.

Soooooo transparent. And I'm not talkin' about the window, dude.

Guest Beach Bum   
Guest Beach Bum

As long as people post annonymously, they open themselves to being accused of being the same person as Bfrankdc, Truthseeker and the Guest have the same writing style.

No, on second thought, it's C.

truthseeker    0

As long as people post annonymously, they open themselves to being accused of being the same person as Bfrankdc, Truthseeker and the Guest have the same writing style.

They totally don't sound like me, or each other. But there are certain turns of phrase you use, no matter what aliases you're posting under that give you away every time.

Also, for those playing along at home, this would be answer "B."

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this