DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ramon Stewart

HAS SAM BROOKS COMMITTED CAMPAIGN FRAUD? PROBABLY

Guest Ramon Stewart

I can\'t wait to see if SAM BROOKS can prove every single contribution he received.

I mean, prove it with actual checks received, credit card transactions that can actually be linked to real people at the addresses he has listed on his OCF forms and etcetera.

Also, it will be intereting to hear his excuse for not reporting the cost of his campaign headquarters from Sept 2005 to Mar 2006 on his OCF forms.

Plus Sam, if you really did move from your old address on Cambridge, how much you never made that change at the DC Board of Elections within the 30 days required and why do you still answer your phone at the old address which Verizon says is still physically located on Cambridge?

Sam usually cries like a baby to the OCF by going down there, going behind closed doors and begging to be helped out of his mess but this time round, the OCF people won\'t be the ones looking but the Feds.

I smell a rat.

Guest Joycemarie20008

I think I know what he has done.

All of his local contributions are real.

As for his contributions from outside of DC, this is money his family gave him in cash, he deposited it into his bank account little by little and then just grabbed names out of a phone book and listed them as if they were the contributors or these contributors do not really exist and he lied just to puff up his report to make us think he got money.

I am sure the Feds will get to the bottom of it but I too think there is something fishy about Brooks having all this money and nobody sees sqaut of it other than some goofy looking handbill he is handing out.

I can\'t wait to see if SAM BROOKS can prove every single contribution he received.

I mean, prove it with actual checks received, credit card transactions that can actually be linked to real people at the addresses he has listed on his OCF forms and etcetera.

Also, it will be intereting to hear his excuse for not reporting the cost of his campaign headquarters from Sept 2005 to Mar 2006 on his OCF forms.

Plus Sam, if you really did move from your old address on Cambridge, how much you never made that change at the DC Board of Elections within the 30 days required and why do you still answer your phone at the old address which Verizon says is still physically located on Cambridge?

Sam usually cries like a baby to the OCF by going down there, going behind closed doors and begging to be helped out of his mess but this time round, the OCF people won\'t be the ones looking but the Feds.

I smell a rat.

Guest JT Frank

Of course he is guilty. I use to believe in him and helped to insult the others for him but I regret that and now have to accept the fact that he is a real jerk.

How could he be so stupid?

I think I know what he has done.

All of his local contributions are real.

As for his contributions from outside of DC, this is money his family gave him in cash, he deposited it into his bank account little by little and then just grabbed names out of a phone book and listed them as if they were the contributors or these contributors do not really exist and he lied just to puff up his report to make us think he got money.

I am sure the Feds will get to the bottom of it but I too think there is something fishy about Brooks having all this money and nobody sees sqaut of it other than some goofy looking handbill he is handing out.

Guest foolish person

Of course he is guilty. I use to believe in him and helped to insult the others for him but I regret that and now have to accept the fact that he is a real jerk.

If there's one person who is not oviously Rees, and who has a registered handle, who doesn't know that "JT Frank" "Joyce Marie" and all the other pro-Rees people here are, in fact, Rees - please make yourself known.

It just gets more pathetic. You're constitutionally incapable of recognizing this, of course. Tragic.

This post is NOT be the poster who goes by JTFrank on other boards. Guess who it IS by?

Right. Same person as the other posts here.

I could WEEP at how sad this is.

Guest JT Frank

Of course it is me. Whether I go by JT Frank, Truthseeker or Sam Brooks, I am one in the same and surely by now all of you know I am all of these aliases.

This post is NOT be the poster who goes by JTFrank on other boards. Guess who it IS by?

Right. Same person as the other posts here.

I could WEEP at how sad this is.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this