DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest A Ward 3 Voter

HAS WARD 3 CANDIDATE SAM BROOKS COMMITTED FRAUD?

Guest Beach Bum   
Guest Beach Bum

I too saw Rees out on Wisconsin this morning putting up his posters and I saw three other guys doing the same.

I was driving up to Mazza Gallery and those signs were up everywhere, on every car window.

My counsin said that Friday night Rees and his legions were blasting the Palisades and Spring Valley.

The way I hear it, Rees and his legion strike at night but I guess that is because night time is when most people are home, cars on the streets to hit and less traffic.

Have to give Rees credit, he is out there as he has always said and his legion is covering a lot of ground fast.

This has to be one of the most amazing threads I have ever seen.

By the way, I saw the legions of Rees and Rees supporters out in force this morning on Wisconsin Avenue posting the illegal campaign sings.

You looked me square in the eye, looking all disheveled, in the orange shirt and blue jeans.

Do you remember me?

Was I Sam Brooks?

B. Frank

bfrankdc    0

The difference is I only saw Rees. No legions, no team of Latinos, as has been claimed.

I too saw Rees out on Wisconsin this morning putting up his posters and I saw three other guys doing the same.

I was driving up to Mazza Gallery and those signs were up everywhere, on every car window.

My counsin said that Friday night Rees and his legions were blasting the Palisades and Spring Valley.

The way I hear it, Rees and his legion strike at night but I guess that is because night time is when most people are home, cars on the streets to hit and less traffic.

Have to give Rees credit, he is out there as he has always said and his legion is covering a lot of ground fast.

Guest Dark Horse   
Guest Dark Horse

Brank Rees and his people were inside my apartment building this morning which is the Alto Towers and left hoards of his handbills on the table near the mailboxes. I did not see Rees doing this but some Spanish kid.

Maybe Rees was on the streets while his team was inside buildings like mine.

The difference is I only saw Rees. No legions, no team of Latinos, as has been claimed.

bfrankdc    0

Uh huh. I watched for about a block and a half...no other people, no legions...just a disheveled Mr. Rees pulling flyers out of his bag and posting them on poles.

Sad.

Brank Rees and his people were inside my apartment building this morning which is the Alto Towers and left hoards of his handbills on the table near the mailboxes. I did not see Rees doing this but some Spanish kid.

Guest Beach Bum   
Guest Beach Bum

Why is that sad Bfrankdc? At least the man is getting out there as I have yet to see anything from his opponents.

Obviously Bfrankdc you were not looking hard enough as he is never alone.

Uh huh. I watched for about a block and a half...no other people, no legions...just a disheveled Mr. Rees pulling flyers out of his bag and posting them on poles.

Sad.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Wow. That's impressive. A candidate who spends his time sneaking amateurish paper handbills into apartment bills and on windshields. By this logic, we should all be voting for Domino's Pizza or Lucky Dragon Pagoda as our representative.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

And maybe it's all a beautiful candy-colored dream.

Guest Beach Bum   
Guest Beach Bum

Everybody from the Chinese take out, beauty salon, car wash and others use handbills and it seems to get them business as I am guilty of order stuff by handbills.

So who is to say a candidate will not get votes that way because to believe otherwise is a very arrogant but stupid way of thinking.

Wow. That's impressive. A candidate who spends his time sneaking amateurish paper handbills into apartment bills and on windshields. By this logic, we should all be voting for Domino's Pizza or Lucky Dragon Pagoda as our representative.

bfrankdc    0

I like the way there were 20 posts like this one, and it isn't until much later on Sunday night, in another thread, that all of the sudden, Mr. Rees is the one wearing a Green shirt, and the orange clad individual (who looked just like the famous 'tuxedo' photo and the "Prince Georges County Hospital Center Administrator" ID Card is Mr. Rees's brother, Max.

B. Frank

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this