DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest A Ward 3 Voter

HAS WARD 3 CANDIDATE SAM BROOKS COMMITTED FRAUD?

Guest A Ward 3 Voter   
Guest A Ward 3 Voter

To: Kenneth Wainstein:

Office of the United States Attorney

Let the following serve as complaint and request for an investigation.

Sam Brooks when beginning his campaign listed with the DC Office of Campaign Finance 2959 Tilden Street, NW as his campaign headquarters but an examination of his two filings with the DC OCF fails to reflect any rental payments to the landlord since September 2005 based upon what he stated to Loose Lips at the Washington City Paper as the date he moved into ward 3 and obtained a campaign headquarters.

The DC Office of Campaign Finance cannot deny the foregoing!

The DC Dept of Motor Vehicles shows that he did request a change of address but the DC Board of Elections & Ethics shows him to still live at his old address in ward 2 and if you call his home in ward 2, he still answers that phone and it has not been transferred over.

Friends of mine have made an earnest effort to track down his out of DC contributors and half of them do not live at the addresses he gave, are not listed locally with their “board of elections”, the telephone companies and etcetera.

The foregoing facts warrant an investigation into possible campaign fraud.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Tragic.

You used to be mildly amusing Rees (or DeepThroat or Officer Magana or Mrs. Cumes or Ramon or....)

But now that it's becoming clear that you actually -believe- the loopy stuff you post here, and that anyone actually gives you any credence, well it's just become too sad to laugh at anymore.

To: Kenneth Wainstein:

Office of the United States Attorney

Let the following serve as complaint and request for an investigation.

Sam Brooks when beginning his campaign listed with the DC Office of Campaign Finance 2959 Tilden Street, NW as his campaign headquarters but an examination of his two filings with the DC OCF fails to reflect any rental payments to the landlord since September 2005 based upon what he stated to Loose Lips at the Washington City Paper as the date he moved into ward 3 and obtained a campaign headquarters.

The DC Office of Campaign Finance cannot deny the foregoing!

The DC Dept of Motor Vehicles shows that he did request a change of address but the DC Board of Elections & Ethics shows him to still live at his old address in ward 2 and if you call his home in ward 2, he still answers that phone and it has not been transferred over.

Friends of mine have made an earnest effort to track down his out of DC contributors and half of them do not live at the addresses he gave, are not listed locally with their “board of elections”, the telephone companies and etcetera.

The foregoing facts warrant an investigation into possible campaign fraud.

Guest Forest Hills Guest   
Guest Forest Hills Guest

I too recall article by Loose Lips where Brooks said his campaign headquarters was on Tilden Street.

So maybe there is merit to the claim of campaign fraud of Brooks cannot cough up proof to payment of rent.

Rees may be wack but I am sure Brooks is a crook.

Tragic.

You used to be mildly amusing Rees (or DeepThroat or Officer Magana or Mrs. Cumes or Ramon or....)

But now that it\'s becoming clear that you actually -believe- the loopy stuff you post here, and that anyone actually gives you any credence, well it\'s just become too sad to laugh at anymore.

Guest Forest Hill Guest   
Guest Forest Hill Guest

I too recall article by Loose Lips where Brooks said his campaign headquarters was on Tilden Street.

So maybe there is merit to the claim of campaign fraud of Brooks cannot cough up proof to payment of rent.

Rees may be wack but I am sure Brooks is a crook.

Wait, I take it back. I meant that Rees is a crook.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

No I'm not. You Are.

Agreed. Disagreed. Both! Neither! It's Me! It's Not Me! I'm rubber. You're glue!

Up is down. Day is night!

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Tragic.

But now that it's becoming clear that you actually -believe- the loopy stuff you post here, and that anyone actually gives you any credence, well it's just become too sad to laugh at anymore.

AMEN

Guest Just a tax payer   
Guest Just a tax payer

As far as I am concerned, you have to be a lying crook to be sucessful in politics.

I believe that each of the candidates has pulled some funny on the way down the road.

If this Brooks guy in fact listed the address above as his campaign headquarters as alledged and he failed to list the cost of such to rent then he will be in a world of do do.

If you check the white pages, Brooks is still listed on Cambridge, his phone is still active there and that suggests that his home is still there and his campaign headquarters is that other address.

I just looked at his two campaign finance filings and it is void any mention of rental payments on his campaign headquarters.

AMEN

Guest Just a tax payer   
Guest Just a tax payer

I'm Rees, by the way.

As far as I am concerned, you have to be a lying crook to be sucessful in politics.

I believe that each of the candidates has pulled some funny on the way down the road.

If this Brooks guy in fact listed the address above as his campaign headquarters as alledged and he failed to list the cost of such to rent then he will be in a world of do do.

If you check the white pages, Brooks is still listed on Cambridge, his phone is still active there and that suggests that his home is still there and his campaign headquarters is that other address.

I just looked at his two campaign finance filings and it is void any mention of rental payments on his campaign headquarters.

Guest Just a tax payer   
Guest Just a tax payer

Yes I am!

I'm rees! I'm Officer Magana! I'm a Ward 3 voter! I'm Sleazy Sam and Vito Corleone and Tammy!

No, wait, I'm not.

Yes, no, yes, I am.

Guest Ramon Stewart   
Guest Ramon Stewart

I cannot wait to see how Brooks explains not reporting the cost of his campaign headquarters to the US Attorney and show proof of his bogus contributions.

Of course, everybody who hates Brooks is Rees even if they are not according to Brooks and his aliases.

I am laughing.

Yes I am!

I'm rees! I'm Officer Magana! I'm a Ward 3 voter! I'm Sleazy Sam and Vito Corleone and Tammy!

No, wait, I'm not.

Yes, no, yes, I am.

Guest Ramon Stewart   
Guest Ramon Stewart

I cannot wait to see how Brooks explains not reporting the cost of his campaign headquarters to the US Attorney and show proof of his bogus contributions.

Of course, everybody who hates Brooks is Rees even if they are not according to Brooks and his aliases.

I am laughing.

PS: I am Rees! And I wish Brooks would understand that, deep down, this is all just my confused way of telling him that I LUST FOR HIM.

Oh, Sam, Why Won't You Love Me Back?!!!!

Guest Ramon Stewart   
Guest Ramon Stewart

PS: I am Rees! And I wish Brooks would understand that, deep down, this is all just my confused way of telling him that I LUST FOR HIM.

Oh, Sam, Why Won't You Love Me Back?!!!!

Did I say I'm Rees? I'm not. I mean, I am.

But I'm not.

VOTE FOR ME!!!!

Guest TammyAngelaGloverMaganaRamonCume   
Guest TammyAngelaGloverMaganaRamonCume

Did I say I'm Rees? I'm not. I mean, I am.

But I'm not.

VOTE FOR ME!!!!

No, vote for us!!!!

Or are we you?

It's Very confusing.

Love,

Sleazy Vito Deep Thoat, Owner of The Apollo Au Cochon Deli

Guest Bfrank-Truthseeker-Golden Girl-J   
Guest Bfrank-Truthseeker-Golden Girl-J

All of us want Sam Brooks to be investigated so we can all know why he did not list the expense of his campaign headquarters and why he padded his campaign finance forms with bogus contributors.

We are eager to see him exposed.

No, vote for us!!!!

Or are we you?

It\'s Very confusing.

Love,

Sleazy Vito Deep Thoat, Owner of The Apollo Au Cochon Deli

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

All of us want Sam Brooks to be investigated so we can all know why he did not list the expense of his campaign headquarters and why he padded his campaign finance forms with bogus contributors.

We are eager to see him exposed.

right.

Guest you tragic, tragic figure   
Guest you tragic, tragic figure

I am sure there is some fraud in Brooks reports.

The saddest part: you really do believe that there's only one person who's responding to your tragically erroneous posts.

Well, maybe not THE saddest part.....

Guest JT Frank   
Guest JT Frank

But he is right. Whether I go by the name JT Frank, FrankB, Bfrankdc, Truthseeker2 or one of the other names, we are the same because we have a bi-polar disorder and we change aliases at will.

Glad you discovered us.

The saddest part: you really do believe that there\'s only one person who\'s responding to your tragically erroneous posts.

Well, maybe not THE saddest part.....

bfrankdc    0

This has to be one of the most amazing threads I have ever seen.

By the way, I saw the legions of Rees and Rees supporters out in force this morning on Wisconsin Avenue posting the illegal campaign sings.

You looked me square in the eye, looking all disheveled, in the orange shirt and blue jeans.

Do you remember me?

Was I Sam Brooks?

B. Frank

But he is right. Whether I go by the name JT Frank, FrankB, Bfrankdc, Truthseeker2 or one of the other names, we are the same because we have a bi-polar disorder and we change aliases at will.

Glad you discovered us.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this