DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jonathan R. Rees

Good Night

Guest Jonathan R. Rees

After a long day of dealing with intelligent people who know what they are doing and talking about what better way of windinging down than to deal with a bunch of idiots.

Sleep tight and be sure to drop a couple of whatever it is that you take to control your delusionary thought processes.

Guest Kermit

Goodnight John boy!

After a long day of dealing with intelligent people who know what they are doing and talking about what better way of windinging down than to deal with a bunch of idiots.

Sleep tight and be sure to drop a couple of whatever it is that you take to control your delusionary thought processes.

Guest Guest

Thank you. This and your other posts tonight further demonstrate to the voters of Ward 3 what kind of person and potential representative you really are.

Keep posting, please!

Guest yeahSure

I fully expect a bunch of aliases to start posting now that Rees has allegedly gone to sleep. Just watch.

Guest Guest

I fully expect a bunch of aliases to start posting now that Rees has allegedly gone to sleep. Just watch.

(Works every time *wink* )

Guest Jonathan R. Rees

Poor argument. If ever alias you do not like is me then it is fair game to say since you do not disclose your real name like I do to say you are Sam Brooks. Fair is fair.

Exactly. Ya fell for it, brainiac.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this