DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Not The National Enquirer

Rumors about Sam Brooks for city council

Let me see now. How many rumors have been floating around for a few years about Sam Brooks? Let me list them.

First, Sandra Brooks who is suppose to be his mother drives around DC in a convertible car is in constant search of her Mandigo men.

Second, Sam is impotent and pays others to perform sex to get his jollies.

Third, Sam has a lenghty history of a bi-polar disorder which explains his erratic behavior. Sam knows that Rees never attended that school tour last week if by chance he is reading this and I can tell you everywhere there thought that Sam looked like a psycho with asking one dumb question but spending the rest of his time playing with his Blackberry.

Now these are rumors I have heard about him over the past three years. Should I believe them? Well, they sound just as reasonable as everything else posted here in DC Message Board.

Now let us get to some things we can verify as actual lies told by Sam Brooks.

First, Sam Brooks has represented that he was Jim Graham chief of staff and then told others he was a senior staffer. According to the real chief of staff Ted Loza, Sam Brooks was nothing more than a temporary, part-time intern.

Second, Sam Brooks told people that he was the campaign manager for Fenty but according the OCF report from Fenty, Brooks was listed just as consultant who got three payments but not a staf member of Team Fenty and this lie is confirmed by the Fenty report to OCF!

Third, Sam Brooks says that he is self-employed as a political consultant but the only work I see that he has done was to help create the website for Phil Mendelson and he has not reported himself to the IRS as being self employed but I have and will psuh the issue with people I know over at the IRS.

Sam Brooks has lied to more people than any you have ever accused Rees of. So let us rock.

Remember me Sam?

Ramon Stewart

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Show me ONE post, anywhere, where Brooks said anything remotely resembling what you allege. Your critics have consistently linked to your posts when critiquing them.

And in those cases where you can, please point to one publicly accessible post or record that demonstrates he was wrong. Your critics almost always provide independent verification.

I ask this, knowing full well that you'll be unable to do so.

Let me help here, having observed your "intellect" for a couple of months now. Just pick one answer. You'll either say:

A. I don't have to! YOU do the work!

B. You are Sam Brooks! You are Sam Brooks! You are Sam Brooks! and thus you are a liar.

C. I am someone no one knows, but I know Rees, and I can tell you that what he says is true.

D. You are all stupid f-gs.

E. You'll post something that addresses a wholly unrelated issue so as to divert attention from this one.

F. (When confronted with clear proof of anything:) That's Not True!!!! It's Not! It's Not!

That about covers your sophisticated rhetorical arsenal, doesn't it? It should be apparent to most readers and/or members of 8th grade debate teams that neither A,B, C, D, E, or F constitute logical responses.

And finally, passing off your own rumor as being "something you heard somewhere" and then disavowing being the very person who STARTED the rumor. Utterly despicable (though predictable of course.) Accountability - THAT's what people want from a candidate. This post demonstrates a complete lack of it. It's bearing false witness (albeit in a remarkably ham-fisted manner). Just shameful. "Ramon".

Let me see now. How many rumors have been floating around for a few years about Sam Brooks? Let me list them.

First, Sandra Brooks who is suppose to be his mother drives around DC in a convertible car is in constant search of her Mandigo men.

Second, Sam is impotent and pays others to perform sex to get his jollies.

Third, Sam has a lenghty history of a bi-polar disorder which explains his erratic behavior. Sam knows that Rees never attended that school tour last week if by chance he is reading this and I can tell you everywhere there thought that Sam looked like a psycho with asking one dumb question but spending the rest of his time playing with his Blackberry.

Now these are rumors I have heard about him over the past three years. Should I believe them? Well, they sound just as reasonable as everything else posted here in DC Message Board.

Now let us get to some things we can verify as actual lies told by Sam Brooks.

First, Sam Brooks has represented that he was Jim Graham chief of staff and then told others he was a senior staffer. According to the real chief of staff Ted Loza, Sam Brooks was nothing more than a temporary, part-time intern.

Second, Sam Brooks told people that he was the campaign manager for Fenty but according the OCF report from Fenty, Brooks was listed just as consultant who got three payments but not a staf member of Team Fenty and this lie is confirmed by the Fenty report to OCF!

Third, Sam Brooks says that he is self-employed as a political consultant but the only work I see that he has done was to help create the website for Phil Mendelson and he has not reported himself to the IRS as being self employed but I have and will psuh the issue with people I know over at the IRS.

Sam Brooks has lied to more people than any you have ever accused Rees of. So let us rock.

Remember me Sam?

Ramon Stewart

Guest Jonathan R. Rees   
Guest Jonathan R. Rees

This a perfect example of the hateful and sick minds that post here.

Just reading the above one can feel the anger as if it was coming from the person at issue! Can you feel the anger in what is written as such words would never be spoken by a disinterested third party.

Again, unless my name is next to a posting it is not me.

Show me ONE post, anywhere, where Brooks said anything remotely resembling what you allege. Your critics have consistently linked to your posts when critiquing them.

And in those cases where you can, please point to one publicly accessible post or record that demonstrates he was wrong. Your critics almost always provide independent verification.

I ask this, knowing full well that you\'ll be unable to do so.

Let me help here, having observed your \"intellect\" for a couple of months now. Just pick one answer. You\'ll either say:

A. I don\'t have to! YOU do the work!

B. You are Sam Brooks! You are Sam Brooks! You are Sam Brooks! and thus you are a liar.

C. I am someone no one knows, but I know Rees, and I can tell you that what he says is true.

D. You are all stupid f-gs.

E. You\'ll post something that addresses a wholly unrelated issue so as to divert attention from this one.

F. (When confronted with clear proof of anything:) That\'s Not True!!!! It\'s Not! It\'s Not!

That about covers your sophisticated rhetorical arsenal, doesn\'t it? It should be apparent to most readers and/or members of 8th grade debate teams that neither A,B, C, D, E, or F constitute logical responses.

And finally, passing off your own rumor as being \"something you heard somewhere\" and then disavowing being the very person who STARTED the rumor. Utterly despicable (though predictable of course.) Accountability - THAT\'s what people want from a candidate. This post demonstrates a complete lack of it. It\'s bearing false witness (albeit in a remarkably ham-fisted manner). Just shameful. \"Ramon\".

truthseeker    0

Just reading the above one can feel the anger as if it was coming from the person at issue! Can you feel the anger in what is written as such words would never be spoken by a disinterested third party.

So that would be "E", then.

Actually, we just want straight answers to simple questions, Mr. Rees:

Where did you go to school? Saying the records are sealed won't wash.

Why have you claimed to have 3, 2 and no children?

Why are you advertising on dating websites when you claim to be married?

Why is there no evidence that your campaign flyers are printed in Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic as you claim? They look like they were printed on a laser printer. Can you show us a receipt?

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Where did you go to school? Saying the records are sealed won't wash.

Why have you claimed to have 3, 2 and no children?

Why are you advertising on dating websites when you claim to be married?

Why is there no evidence that your campaign flyers are printed in Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic as you claim? They look like they were printed on a laser printer. Can you show us a receipt?

Magic eyeball predicts: Answer "A".

:-)

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Where did you go to school? Saying the records are sealed won\'t wash. Why is this important?

Why have you claimed to have 3, 2 and no children? I only cliamed to have 3 and a foster child.

Why are you advertising on dating websites when you claim to be married? I never did such. Maybe you did it to make it look like it was me.

Why is there no evidence that your campaign flyers are printed in Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic as you claim? They look like they were printed on a laser printer. Can you show us a receipt? Sure can but I will not. Who are you? Let me see all the receipts of the other candidates.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Where did you go to school? Saying the records are sealed won\'t wash. Why is this important?

Why have you claimed to have 3, 2 and no children? I only cliamed to have 3 and a foster child.

Why are you advertising on dating websites when you claim to be married? I never did such. Maybe you did it to make it look like it was me.

Why is there no evidence that your campaign flyers are printed in Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic as you claim? They look like they were printed on a laser printer. Can you show us a receipt? Sure can but I will not. Who are you? Let me see all the receipts of the other candidates.

Guest Jonathan R. Rees   
Guest Jonathan R. Rees

Truthseeker having you here frustrated with me, posting your craziness and more then I am happy seeing you act like a cat chasing your own tail.

I doubt very much that you are ever happy.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Truthseeker having you here frustrated with me, posting your craziness and more then I am happy seeing you act like a cat chasing your own tail.

I understand how you might confuse "mania" with "happiness." Sad.

Guest Kermit   
Guest Kermit

From my point of view, I think Jonathan Rees has scored a few touchdowns tonight and none of you like it.

I am tickled pink reading this as it gives me something to talk about at the office.

I understand how you might confuse "mania" with "happiness." Sad.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

From my point of view, I think Jonathan Rees has scored a few touchdowns tonight and none of you like it.

I am tickled pink reading this as it gives me something to talk about at the office.

"Kermit" is it, now?

Sad.

Guest Kermit   
Guest Kermit

I am just one of many who come to DC Message Board daily to see what is new.

This never ending political stuff is a gas.

"Kermit" is it, now?

Sad.

Guest human_*   
Guest human_*

DC is a political town; there really is no way of escaping politics in this town. But that's one of the things I like about D.C. in that the people you meet, places to go, professional protestors, The national ACLU is here as well.

Oh!!!!!! and my favorite ---------> bottled water.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am just one of many who come to DC Message Board daily to see what is new.

This never ending political stuff is a gas.

Guest Jonathan R. Rees   
Guest Jonathan R. Rees

The poster of this original stuff is off the hook.

The only things he said that are true and others have had to address were his postings of:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are true based upon the public record of what Sam has in fact said to many and what others have said are untrue.

I love this board as it is so full of falsehoods.

bfrankdc    0

Where did he say that?

Who did he tell, and please don't say "people". Specifics. Who can I call or email to verify the claim? Where did he post a message or say on a website what you are claiming?

The poster of this original stuff is off the hook.

The only things he said that are true and others have had to address were his postings of:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are true based upon the public record of what Sam has in fact said to many and what others have said are untrue.

I love this board as it is so full of falsehoods.

Guest Jonathan R. Rees   
Guest Jonathan R. Rees

On many internet postings Sam did for Jim Graham, he would list next to his name the title of Senior Staffer and more and others contacted Jim Graham about it and Ted Loza has made it clear that Sam was neither.

Just cruise the postings Sam did for Jim Graham and see it for yourself.

Also go and look at the OCF report by Fenty for 1-31-06 and see that Fenty says that Brooks was an outside consultant not a member of Team Fenty.

Where did he say that?

Who did he tell, and please don\'t say \"people\". Specifics. Who can I call or email to verify the claim? Where did he post a message or say on a website what you are claiming?

bfrankdc    0

I have seen the filings you referenced for Mr. Fenty regarding Mr. Brooks.

I have not, however, been able to locate any posts by Mr. Brooks on behalf of Mr. Graham as is indicated. If you can provide proof, in the form of screen shots, links, or a real person who can be called or emailed, that will help validate this accusation.

On many internet postings Sam did for Jim Graham, he would list next to his name the title of Senior Staffer and more and others contacted Jim Graham about it and Ted Loza has made it clear that Sam was neither.

Just cruise the postings Sam did for Jim Graham and see it for yourself.

Also go and look at the OCF report by Fenty for 1-31-06 and see that Fenty says that Brooks was an outside consultant not a member of Team Fenty.

Guest Jonathan R. Rees   
Guest Jonathan R. Rees

Everybody else can find them. Try harder.

All the other candidates have made issue of Sam Brooks many misrepresentations.

Sam knows Bfrank that last week he attended a school showing where I was the only candidate who did not show up for it.

After that, Sam was joked about how he came there glassy eyed as if he was on drugs, asked one question that was totally out of place and then ignored everyone and just sat they pretending to be Fenty by playing with his Blackberry.

Ask around about that. If you think I am the only person out there that makes issue of Sam Brooks and his weirdness or dishonesty then you need to ask around.

I have seen the filings you referenced for Mr. Fenty regarding Mr. Brooks.

I have not, however, been able to locate any posts by Mr. Brooks on behalf of Mr. Graham as is indicated. If you can provide proof, in the form of screen shots, links, or a real person who can be called or emailed, that will help validate this accusation.

bfrankdc    0

I spoke to some of the other candidates about your version of events.

1) Eric Gaull was not present at the school tour

2) No one had any discussion about Mr. Brooks misrepresenations.

3) If everybody else can find these misreprentations, then why not post one single link?

I am able to find scores of your misrepresenations, and have posted numerous links to that effect. I would be happy to discount Mr. Brooks as a liar, etc. if there was proof of it.

Please provide the proof, as I cannot find it. I have searched the various Listserve's where Mr. Graham would natually post, as well as the various Ward 3 Listserve's. I have Googled the various obvious keywords, with no success to verify your claims.

B. Frank

Everybody else can find them. Try harder.

All the other candidates have made issue of Sam Brooks many misrepresentations.

Sam knows Bfrank that last week he attended a school showing where I was the only candidate who did not show up for it.

After that, Sam was joked about how he came there glassy eyed as if he was on drugs, asked one question that was totally out of place and then ignored everyone and just sat they pretending to be Fenty by playing with his Blackberry.

Ask around about that. If you think I am the only person out there that makes issue of Sam Brooks and his weirdness or dishonesty then you need to ask around.

truthseeker    0

I spoke to some of the other candidates about your version of events.

1) Eric Gaull was not present at the school tour

2) No one had any discussion about Mr. Brooks misrepresenations.

3) If everybody else can find these misreprentations, then why not post one single link?

I am able to find scores of your misrepresenations, and have posted numerous links to that effect. I would be happy to discount Mr. Brooks as a liar, etc. if there was proof of it.

Please provide the proof, as I cannot find it. I have searched the various Listserve's where Mr. Graham would natually post, as well as the various Ward 3 Listserve's. I have Googled the various obvious keywords, with no success to verify your claims.

B. Frank

He'll never, ever provide independent, verifiable supporting documentation, B. Because these are total fabrications. He'll merely respond, as was pointed out last night, with one of the standard Reesian non-answers. You'll note that he's already avoided the question by using Answer A.

Here they are again.

A. " I don't have to! YOU do the work! Anyone can find this out!"

B. "You are Sam Brooks! You are Sam Brooks! You are Sam Brooks! and thus you are a liar."

C. "Hello. I am someone no one knows, but I know Rees, and I can tell you that what he says is true."

D. "You are all stupid f-gs."

E. Completely unrelated ranting that does not address the issue at all but serves merely to divert your attention from it.

F. (When confronted with clear of of anything:) "That's Not True!!!! It's Not! It's Not!"

To which I'd like to add:

G. Strains to redefines his original statement to fit new revelations:

Example: - "Yes, Au Pied Cochon is closed, technically, but there's another restaurant by the same

owner across town, so technically, I wasn't really wrong." or

- "I know I said it was printed in Puerto Rico and later the Dom. Republic -- but I really meant that it

was printed by a Puerto Rican company IN the Dominican Republic". or:

- "Yes, I realize you've caught me claiming to Puerto Rican/Latino in one post and a native Italian

in another, but, um, er, in Italy they consider themseves to be Latino."

Then, after he gets caught, he'll either:

1. Disappear for a while, then reappear under a new name.

2. Post pages and pages of stuff to make it difficult for the casual reader to locate the posts wherein he was embarassed.

3. Claim someone else posted it.

Guest Jonathan R. Rees   
Guest Jonathan R. Rees

When you see postings done by Sam Brooks for Jim Graham you see next to his name - Senior Staffer and so on unless you are blind.

He\'ll never, ever provide independent, verifiable supporting documentation, B. Because these are total fabrications. He\'ll merely respond, as was pointed out last night, with one of the standard Reesian non-answers. You\'ll note that he\'s already avoided the question by using Answer A.

Here they are again.

A. \" I don\'t have to! YOU do the work! Anyone can find this out!\"

B. \"You are Sam Brooks! You are Sam Brooks! You are Sam Brooks! and thus you are a liar.\"

C. \"Hello. I am someone no one knows, but I know Rees, and I can tell you that what he says is true.\"

D. \"You are all stupid f-gs.\"

E. Completely unrelated ranting that does not address the issue at all but serves merely to divert your attention from it.

F. (When confronted with clear of of anything:) \"That\'s Not True!!!! It\'s Not! It\'s Not!\"

To which I\'d like to add:

G. Strains to redefines his original statement to fit new revelations:

Example: - \"Yes, Au Pied Cochon is closed, technically, but there\'s another restaurant by the same

owner across town, so technically, I wasn\'t really wrong.\" or

- \"I know I said it was printed in Puerto Rico and later the Dom. Republic -- but I really meant that it

was printed by a Puerto Rican company IN the Dominican Republic\". or:

- \"Yes, I realize you\'ve caught me claiming to Puerto Rican/Latino in one post and a native Italian

in another, but, um, er, in Italy they consider themseves to be Latino.\"

Then, after he gets caught, he\'ll either:

1. Disappear for a while, then reappear under a new name.

2. Post pages and pages of stuff to make it difficult for the casual reader to locate the posts wherein he was embarassed.

3. Claim someone else posted it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this