DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Owner of Au Pied

Judging a candidate

I judge a candidate by her/his ability to grasp the problems facing our ward and city, her/his proposals as to what he/she will so to correct them and not by what is clearly a bunch of hateful people who are clearly in the camp of one candidate or another attempting to discredit or promote.

I respect Mr. Rees, Mr. Gordon and Mrs. Cheh because they have taken the time to come into our neighborhood and face us.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

It's too bad Au Pied closed several years ago and was not located in Ward 3.

It was a favorite hang out of mine, before the place really degraded in the last 5 years.

Oh, and I knew the owner very well. He was not a resident of the District of Columbia.

Meh.

I judge a candidate by her/his ability to grasp the problems facing our ward and city, her/his proposals as to what he/she will so to correct them and not by what is clearly a bunch of hateful people who are clearly in the camp of one candidate or another attempting to discredit or promote.

I respect Mr. Rees, Mr. Gordon and Mrs. Cheh because they have taken the time to come into our neighborhood and face us.

Guest Glover Park Woman   
Guest Glover Park Woman

It's too bad Au Pied closed several years ago and was not located in Ward 3.

It was a favorite hang out of mine, before the place really degraded in the last 5 years.

Oh, and I knew the owner very well. He was not a resident of the District of Columbia.

Meh.

truthseeker    0

Wow, this is just so obviously a fake post. You're getting sloppier and sloppier, JR.

It's just unspeakably weird and sad. But most of all, unethical.

Guest Jonathan R. Rees   
Guest Jonathan R. Rees

Au Pied de Chacon changed name and moved into lower Georgetown on M Street next to the CVS.

Wow, this is just so obviously a fake post. You\'re getting sloppier and sloppier, JR.

It\'s just unspeakably weird and sad. But most of all, unethical.

bfrankdc    0

Mr. Rees, why are you using a proxy IP server now (as evidenced by the /// in your posts)?

What are you trying to hide?

Au Pied de Chacon changed name and moved into lower Georgetown on M Street next to the CVS.

Guest Jonathan R. Rees   
Guest Jonathan R. Rees

I am not Bfrank. All my postings have just one IP address.

Mr. Rees, why are you using a proxy IP server now (as evidenced by the /// in your posts)?

What are you trying to hide?

Au Pied du Cochon filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy on April 13, 2005. Chapter 7 means that they have to liquidate their assets to pay their creditors and they cease operations. Case number 05-00570 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court if you want to look it up.

Guest Jonathan R. Rees   
Guest Jonathan R. Rees

That nice guy who owns Au Pied Chacon may have folded that operations but his other restaurant next to the CVS on M Street is alive and well. What corporate name that is under I have no idea.

Au Pied du Cochon filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy on April 13, 2005. Chapter 7 means that they have to liquidate their assets to pay their creditors and they cease operations. Case number 05-00570 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court if you want to look it up.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Yes please Mr. "Owner of AU Pied Du Cochon", please explain this.

I do so love a good yarn.

Or will you just blurt out "That's not true!" again, as a certain candidate-who-claims-not-to-be-you does when confronted with hard fact?

Or perhaps another "longstanding friend" or an "employee" will emerge suddenly from the mists to tell the story on your behalf.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

That nice guy who owns Au Pied Chacon may have folded that operations but his other restaurant next to the CVS on M Street is alive and well. What corporate name that is under I have no idea.

The question was not directed to you.

Guest Jonathan R. Rees   
Guest Jonathan R. Rees

Au Pied du Chacon could not have filed for Chapter 7 banktruptcy as such is reserved for individuals not corporations.

Guest Jonathan R. Rees   
Guest Jonathan R. Rees

Au Pied du Chacon on paper folded in 2004-2005 and re-emerged under its new name of Au Pied Bistro at 2815 M Street but since I am dealing with some of the dumbest people on the internet, I waited to see how long it would take for you to show your stupidity or only investigate matters half way which is how you all seem to do things.

Again, I love frustrating pompous jackasses.

Better try next time guys!

bfrankdc    0

This coming from the candidate with over 20 years of business and professional experience. Here are the facts, sir:

Alpha Restaurant Inc., doing business as Au Pied du Cochon

1335 Wisconsin Ave. NW, Washington, D.C. 20016

Type of filing: Chapter 7 liquidation

Case number: 05-00570

Date filed: April 13, 2005

With the way you play fast and loose with facts and figures of no consequence, how are voters supposed to believe any of your political ideals, or the logical foundations they are built on?

Au Pied du Chacon could not have filed for Chapter 7 banktruptcy as such is reserved for individuals not corporations.

Guest Jonathan R. Rees   
Guest Jonathan R. Rees

Bfrank you are a losuy investigator.

The owner of the Au Pied du Chacon had three businesses.

His Au pied Bistro is alive and well but I never disputed any other fact.

Next time, do a better job than you have for a long timeof not going the extra mile to check out your facts.

This coming from the candidate with over 20 years of business and professional experience. Here are the facts, sir:

Alpha Restaurant Inc., doing business as Au Pied du Cochon

1335 Wisconsin Ave. NW, Washington, D.C. 20016

Type of filing: Chapter 7 liquidation

Case number: 05-00570

Date filed: April 13, 2005

With the way you play fast and loose with facts and figures of no consequence, how are voters supposed to believe any of your political ideals, or the logical foundations they are built on?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this