Washington DC Message Boards

Morons For Bush

Guest B.D.

Guest B.D.

The tax cuts are BU######! It was irresponsible to reduce revenue when the country is going so deep into debt. It was done for strictly political reasons.

Dubya's oil company went bust until someone bailed them out in order to buy influence with his daddy. Who's going to pay off this debt for him, my grandchildren?

His campaign ads are full of half truths and lies about Kerry's record, but the public sees through them - every place they've been shown the polls show that his numbers go down!

Only the simpletons who believe what they've been told (repeatedly ad nauseum) or those who are on his gravy train support him. They pray that they can steal another election - they could NEVER win one fairly!

Bush is the first president to enter office with a criminal record - the DUI he received in Maine. **ear** Cheney has him beat - he has been convicted TWICE of DUI!

Dubya stopped showing up to fullfill his obligation to the National Guard when they started urine testing for drugs - a test that he could NOT pass.

He expunged his criminal record in Texas because of his COCAINE arrest and who knows what else.

These guys love to start wars, so long as they and their friends and relatives don't have to fight in them!

These Repugnicans have no conscience, no morals, and they just don't care - they live by the motto 'the ends justify the means'.

Hey B.D.

Where is your truth? I do not see anything to back up your statements.

This morning's Washington Times makes an absolutely critical point about John Kerry's claim to have supported balanced budgets. The paper finds that Kerry's past support for measures to cut the deficit was driven primarily by the Senator's deep desire to gut the defense budget:

Mr. Kerry, who was first elected to the Senate on a platform to eviscerate the defense budget at the height of the Cold War, now brags about his 1985 vote in favor of the Gramm-Rudman-Hollings deficit-reduction plan. Today, Mr. Kerry claims that he courageously bolted his party to cast a "fiscally responsible" vote. On the Senate floor in October 1985 when debating the merits of Gramm-Rudman-Hollings, however, Mr. Kerry revealed his real priority: "I want to be sure that when we consider programs for cuts everything will be considered equally — the full budget, in all functions, including 050, will be weighed for reductions."

The 050 category represented national defense, and Mr. Kerry was determined to make certain that the Department of Defense would in no way be immune from the budget cuts that might be needed to meet the bill's prescribed deficit target.

The Wall Street Journal officially marks the end of the "jobless recovery":

With all the attention on Iraq, the blowout April jobs report barely made the front pages on the weekend. So allow us to mark the news as the official death of the "jobless recovery."

The allegedly "sluggish" economy has now created 867,000 new jobs since the beginning of 2004, 1.1 million since August. Jobs are coming back even in manufacturing, to the tune of 30,000 in the last two months. The civilian unemployment rate fell again to 5.6%, down from the June 2003 peak of 6.3% -- which is below the peak of 7.5% during the recession in the early 1990s, and below the 9.7% peak of the recession in the early 1980s.

Another thing B.D.

Bush did acknowledge 1976 DUI charge:

"I'm not proud of that. I made some mistakes. I occasionally drank too much, and I did that night. I learned my lesson." Bush said he was not jailed after the arrest. "I told the guy (the arresting officer) I had been drinking, what do I need to do? He said, 'here's the fine.' I paid the fine."

Guest B.D.

I don't read the Moonie paper, and neither does anyone else! Look at the number of pages, the tiny classified section.

If it wasn't for the roadside flower sales propping it up, they'd have gone under long ago!

As for the Wall Street Journal, their political coverage has always been as laughably slanted as the Washington Times or Fox News!

Keep lying to yourself. More and more voters see through this crap!

Read my lips, moron - just like his dad, one term and he's gone (except at least his dad won his one term without conspiring to subvert the will of the voters).

Guest B.D.

Yes, he did admit to the one DUI arrest in Maine? What of the two in Texas?

And what about his 1972 cocaine possession arrest in Texas?

Why did he have his driving and criminal record expunged when he became governor?

He is the first acknowledged criminal to enter the White House, and that is without the crime of stealing the election!

Keep trying to claim the moral high ground. Yes, there are some who will vote for him in spite of his dismal record because he is a 'Christian'. But they are a small percentage of the electorate!

I see now that the Catholic Church is behind Bush by talking trash about pro-choice Americans. I guess abortion of unwanted babies matters more than the death penalty, telling lies to start wars, or protecting child molestors!

I hope the Catholic Church loses its tax-exempt status for participating in partisan politics over this!

Anyone interested in comparing the lives of Bush and Kerry should click below:

http://www.independent-media.tv/itemprint....nd%20The%20Hero

Guest B.D.

When Bush got that DUI in Maine, a spokesman for his daddy acknowledged that this was Bush's third arrest and that his driving privileges were suspended for two years.

Of course, Cheney also has two DUI convictions!

And, of course, not one of these guys (Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc.) ever served in the military (unless you count Bush's abreviated stint in the National Guard in the 'champgne unit', which ended when they started testing for illegal drug use and Bush quit showing up because he refused to take this test)!

Yet they feel entitled to send Americans off to war, that is, any Americanwho is not named Bush, Cheney, or Rumsfeld!

B.D. it is people like you that like to slander a good name.

The Dallas Morning News reported that J.H. Hatfield, author of ''Fortunate Son: George W. Bush and the Making of an American President,'' was paroled from a Texas prison in 1993 after serving time for a felony conviction.

Hatfield told the newspaper it was a case of mistaken identity.

St. Martin's Press issued a statement saying it had stopped all sales, promotion and other publishing activities for the book.

Guest SAYNO2BUSH

Check out some interesting information that I found by By Sander Hicks

Publisher, Soft Skull Press. The article is titled How Karl Rove tricked the media into trashing the messenger while ignoring the message.

J.H. Hatfield had just identified Karl T. Rove, the Bush campaign's senior advisor to me personally as the primary source for the G.W. Bush cocaine arrest story. It took me that whole year to understand why Rove would do such a thing.

It even gets more scary.

To make matters worse that August, Bush went out on his own on the campaign trail and improvised on camera about his drug past. With his handlers out of town ghost-writing his 'autobiography,' he blurted out at a press conference that he hadn't done drugs since 1974. The media crowed at the spectacle. For instance, USA Today gushed, "Bush has admitted something, but he refuses to say what."

Guest Sam Balton

I think it is important that all of America knows Bush's past. He is very good at covering up his "history". I also feel that Michael Moore's movie should be released in time so that American's can see the film before election day. The average American does not know about the connection between the Bush and Bin Laden family.

Sam

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest
Anyone interested in comparing the lives of Bush and Kerry should click below:

http://www.independent-media.tv/itemprint....nd%20The%20Hero

It is amazing to see the life differences of each man. I would like to know more

though on whether Kerry is a sellout though. It appears that he does change his opinions to fit those of the tide of the masses. I just want to know the real Kerry.

Does he have what it takes to run this country?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.