DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bfrank

FIND OUT WHY SOME HATE THIS GUY

Guest Bfrank   
Guest Bfrank

If you live in DC but specifically Ward 3 and would like to begin receiving updates on Rees for DC City Council Ward 3 then you can sign up today.

Rees has the most popular website of all candidates running with over 13,500 readers in the past 7 months.

Find out why he is popular by going here > Rees for DC City Council and you will understand why some just love to hate him. Simple, none of his rivals have his smarts but humble demeanor.

Guest GetReal   
Guest GetReal

No, actually people "hate" him because he uses aliases online to slander innocent public citizens, lie about his own past, and spread disinformation. Among other things.

Guest !!   
Guest !!

If you live in DC but specifically Ward 3 and would like to begin receiving updates on Rees for DC City Council Ward 3 then you can sign up today.

Rees has the most popular website of all candidates running with over 13,500 readers in the past 7 months.

Find out why he is popular by going here > Rees for DC City Council and you will understand why some just love to hate him. Simple, none of his rivals have his smarts but humble demeanor.

Also: There's actually no basis in fact for comparing website usage stats, as "Candidate Rees" is the only one to employ a tacky counter on his page. (The counter doesn't show unique hits, just total hits since it went up. Not very impressive by any means, especially since it includes recurring hits by people doing investigations, journalists, and incredulous curiosity-seekers who simply -had- to see the website to believe it with their own eyes ;-) )

Guest <><><><>   
Guest <><><><>

Very few website counters can block reoccuring hits. Always discount 20% of the hit counter for this and that is probably the true figure.

Also: There's actually no basis in fact for comparing website usage stats, as "Candidate Rees" is the only one to employ a tacky counter on his page. (The counter doesn't show unique hits, just total hits since it went up. Not very impressive by any means, especially since it includes recurring hits by people doing investigations, journalists, and incredulous curiosity-seekers who simply -had- to see the website to believe it with their own eyes ;-) )

bfrankdc    0

For the record, the initial post in this thread was not created by me. While I have made no decisions about who I will be supporting in the upcoming elections, it can be certain that it will not be Mr. Rees.

B. Frank

Guest the hit count   
Guest the hit count

Pretty funny about the hit counter. Heck, with the number of times Candidate Rees has changed his website and deleted information proven to be false, I have been there at least 3-4 times per month. It has become quite the game in my Fraternity House.

Some of my brothers have developed a shots game based on it!

Guest Laughing Out Lout?   
Guest Laughing Out Lout?

Sadly all hit counters are guilty of not distinguishing between new visitors or repeats.

And your point is that we all do not already know?

Pretty funny about the hit counter. Heck, with the number of times Candidate Rees has changed his website and deleted information proven to be false, I have been there at least 3-4 times per month. It has become quite the game in my Fraternity House.

Some of my brothers have developed a shots game based on it!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this