Washington DC Message Boards

Does anyone know?

Funny, you keep referring to the Lawyer at Hogan and Hartson, but clearly, that is Jonathan T Rees:

http://www.hhlaw.com/jtrees/

Also, the links that truthseeker provided of the "Suzanne Jackson" impersonations are telling.

Further, the posts from "jrrees1955" (which is "our" Jonathan Rees" claim residence in Ward one in the 1990's to early 2000's. Of course, there is also the Longview, Texas residency from 2002:

http://www.stormpages.com/g/gourdine/

"When I first arrived in Washington, D.C., and began working in the legal industry, I got my start with a little help from Isaac Gourdine and Larry C. Williams who shared office space and through them, I grew through friends of their's in the legal community and went on to work as a paralegal in notable cases: E.G. United States of America v. Marion Barry, United States of America v. John Gotti, United States of America v. Daro Realty, Inc., and others and made a lot of friends and enemies alike.

When I heard of the passing of Isaac Gourdine it was by accident as I was sitting here at my computer at my distant office in Longview, Texas, when I stumbled along a news article on Yahoo."

When you do a web search for "Jonathan R Rees" and attorney, you only get results for our candidate. When doing a web search for "Jonathan R Rees" and Lyndon LaRouche, you get a big zilch. Oh, where are these fabrications coming from?

So someone is not being straight forward.

Are you claiming that the Jonathan Rees cited in that cases with Blanca Reyes is not the same Jonathan Rees that is running for Ward 3 City Council?

Please do tell!

B. Frank

Is this case:

1. Jonathan R. Rees the candidate;

2. Jonathan R. Rees the business manager for Lyndon LaRouche or

3. Jonathan R. Rees the lawyer

Which one is it? Jonathan R. Rees the candidate was married to Maria Cisneros in 1973 and she died in June 1998 so this could not be Jonathan R. Rees the candidate and the public record shows that they lived at 235 East Green Valley Circle, Newark, Delaware and had a home also here in DC on Wisconsin Ave NW.

Bfrank, you are about 9 months behind the curve. This case cited was cited back in August 2005 by someone named DC Info and Rees mocked it and then used that name Jackson to tease with.

The case cited involved another Jonathan R. Rees who then was employed by Lyndon LaRouche here in DC who married some woman from Central America which we suspect was a rouse to help her get a Green Card. This Jonathan R. Rees is in prison now and was sent there by the US District Court in Alexandria as a result of credit card fraud at the same time LaRouche was locked away.

Are you catching on? Some make mistakes thinking that found damning information, they post these erroneous matters, Rees sees the errors and then he mocks everyone by having the gall to take names out of the postings and have these people say nice things about him. Are you catching on.

We will have a nice blog about him soon and we will not make these errors others have.

Funny, you keep referring to the Lawyer at Hogan and Hartson, but clearly, that is Jonathan T Rees:

Also, the links that truthseeker provided of the \"Suzanne Jackson\" impersonations are telling.

Further, the posts from \"jrrees1955\" (which is \"our\" Jonathan Rees\" claim residence in Ward one in the 1990\'s to early 2000\'s. Of course, there is also the Longview, Texas residency from 2002:

\"When I first arrived in Washington, D.C., and began working in the legal industry, I got my start with a little help from Isaac Gourdine and Larry C. Williams who shared office space and through them, I grew through friends of their\'s in the legal community and went on to work as a paralegal in notable cases: E.G. United States of America v. Marion Barry, United States of America v. John Gotti, United States of America v. Daro Realty, Inc., and others and made a lot of friends and enemies alike.

When I heard of the passing of Isaac Gourdine it was by accident as I was sitting here at my computer at my distant office in Longview, Texas, when I stumbled along a news article on Yahoo.\"

Are you claiming that the Jonathan Rees cited in that cases with Blanca Reyes is not the same Jonathan Rees that is running for Ward 3 City Council?

Please do tell!

B. Frank

Bfrank, you are about 9 months behind the curve. This case cited was cited back in August 2005 by someone named DC Info and Rees mocked it and then used that name Jackson to tease with.

The case cited involved another Jonathan R. Rees who then was employed by Lyndon LaRouche here in DC who married some woman from Central America which we suspect was a rouse to help her get a Green Card. This Jonathan R. Rees is in prison now and was sent there by the US District Court in Alexandria as a result of credit card fraud at the same time LaRouche was locked away.

Are you catching on? Some make mistakes thinking that found damning information, they post these erroneous matters, Rees sees the errors and then he mocks everyone by having the gall to take names out of the postings and have these people say nice things about him. Are you catching on.

We will have a nice blog about him soon and we will not make these errors others have.

Also, the links that truthseeker provided of the \"Suzanne Jackson\" impersonations are telling.

Further, the posts from \"jrrees1955\" (which is \"our\" Jonathan Rees\" claim residence in Ward one in the 1990\'s to early 2000\'s. Of course, there is also the Longview, Texas residency from 2002:

\"When I first arrived in Washington, D.C., and began working in the legal industry, I got my start with a little help from Isaac Gourdine and Larry C. Williams who shared office space and through them, I grew through friends of their\'s in the legal community and went on to work as a paralegal in notable cases: E.G. United States of America v. Marion Barry, United States of America v. John Gotti, United States of America v. Daro Realty, Inc., and others and made a lot of friends and enemies alike.

When I heard of the passing of Isaac Gourdine it was by accident as I was sitting here at my computer at my distant office in Longview, Texas, when I stumbled along a news article on Yahoo.\"

Please do tell!

B. Frank

Truthseeker is right. Check the headers of any of Rees's emails (he sends things to journalists and others all the time). The Originating IP is usually 4.249.X.X, (level 3), 66.94.237.x (Yahoo), or 207.169.137.X (Earthlink/Mindspring).

I might add, that this is the same ISP (level 3) as used by:

Jonathan Rees

jrrees2006

Jason Rees

S. Jackson

Angela Biddy

Lester Graham

NikkiDix

NikDix

Mindy

Hector Cruz

Mindy Silverman

Cindy Jenkins

Linda Spector

Margie Clay

"Guest_Alex"

Juan Antonio Sanchez

Gabriella Rees

Joanne Kaufman

Josh Lambert

"Kathy Patterson"

James Ray Smith

missgloverpark

Tammy Bresloff

Roy Stewart/pizzapimp11

Ramon Rivera/Stewart20008

Andrew Dice Clay (adc2006)

Pam/pj20007

lg_loomis

Brooks2006

Sam_Brooks

Thelma Cumes (dc_cumes)

MPD Officer Jose Magana

Isn't it so coincidental that all of the above aliases come from the same Internet Service Provider, type in the same colloquialisms, and all support Jonathan Rees?

(And these are just at DC Pages. There are other aliases at Craigslist, DCist, DCDL.org, etc.)

You can check Luke Wilbur's banning messages to see what the IP address of some of the more vile posters (DC_DEEP_THROAT, eg) have been.

B. Frank

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gloverpark/m...ge/267?source=1

Interesting that it resembles the post below, too. Oh yeah. And that the IP address on the "Suzanne H. Jackson" post is 66.94.237.20, the same as several other posts favorable to rees on that board AND, back when IPs were publicly visible here, on this board too.

for example: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gloverpark/m...ge/259?source=1

See the "Multiple Alias Disorder" posts in this board's archives for the details.

Another enigma.

[

I am glad you are finally admitting the Multiple Alias Disorder. The IP logs don't lie. It will be good if you don't too. This is a great first step.

B. Frank

This case cited was cited back in August 2005 by someone named DC Info and Rees mocked it and then used that name Jackson to tease with.

I admit it, I am a Rees supporter, I also admit that I am a Democrat. Don't let my posting fool you, I am a hardcore Democrat. <burp>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am glad you are finally admitting the Multiple Alias Disorder. The IP logs don't lie. It will be good if you don't too. This is a great first step.

B. Frank

We spoke to former staffers of Councilman Kwame Brown and they said everybody knew that it was Sam Brooks and his followers using the FRANK name in their postings who attacked him accusing him of not being a real resident of DC and other things.

We think the blog created about Sam Brooks is about as honest as any will get:

http://thelyingeyesofsambrooks.blogspot.com/

Nothing we read here in DC Pages should ever be taken serious as its main moderator Luke has always been biased toward Rees. That said, DC Pages is a joke and Luke cannot be trusted in anything he says as it concerns Rees and others as his biases have cancelled out his credibility.

I admit it, I am a Rees supporter, I also admit that I am a Democrat. Don\'t let my posting fool you, I am a hardcore Democrat. <burp>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We spoke to former staffers of Councilman Kwame Brown and they said everybody knew that it was Sam Brooks and his followers using the FRANK name in their postings who attacked him accusing him of not being a real resident of DC and other things.

We think the blog created about Sam Brooks is about as honest as any will get:

http://thelyingeyesofsambrooks.blogspot.com/

Nothing we read here in DC Pages should ever be taken serious as its main moderator Luke has always been biased toward Rees. That said, DC Pages is a joke and Luke cannot be trusted in anything he says as it concerns Rees and others as his biases have cancelled out his credibility.

Okay!!! What would Luke have to gain by this?

Who in gods name would get involved in a no nothing race for council person in d.c.

All that these postings are about is two or three people getting caught up in a pissing match as to who can out do the other.

The way this board is headed right now, I would NOT tell any other democrats about this web site

"For the simple reason that even the democrats that I know of, I don't wish to look like an idiot in there eyes”.

By the way; the democrats that I know are as hardcore Democrat as I am Republican.

If you notice, this is a pissing contest between Brooks and Rees.

Both say they are not posting here but both are and in a very clever way they have managed to convice others they are not.

There are no other real posters but these two no matter what name they use.

If you notice none of their aliases are ever online at the same time. Brfank, Truthseeker and down the line are the same person but just change the ISP they use when logging on to make all of us think they are different people. BIG LIE. It is all Brooks and on the other end, all Rees.

Okay!!! What would Luke have to gain by this?

Who in gods name would get involved in a no nothing race for council person in d.c.

All that these postings are about is two or three people getting caught up in a pissing match as to who can out do the other.

The way this board is headed right now, I would NOT tell any other democrats about this web site

\"For the simple reason that even the democrats that I know of, I don\'t wish to look like an idiot in there eyes”.

By the way; the democrats that I know are as hardcore Democrat as I am Republican.

If you notice, this is a pissing contest between Brooks and Rees.

Both say they are not posting here but both are and in a very clever way they have managed to convice others they are not.

There are no other real posters but these two no matter what name they use.

If you notice none of their aliases are ever online at the same time. Brfank, Truthseeker and down the line are the same person but just change the ISP they use when logging on to make all of us think they are different people. BIG LIE. It is all Brooks and on the other end, all Rees.

Oh baloney.

This is untrue, and demonstrably so. BFrank, me, and the other Rees watchers here have always used our exact individual IP addresses, and have in fact FREQUENTLY been logged in at the exact same time. Just look at the posting histories. It's not really up for debate or interpretation. We're different people, none of us are Sam Brooks or are working for him or any political entity of any kind. I'm not, anyway, and I've obtained what I feel is reasonable assurance about everyone else here, too.

We've each posted under one, unchanging screen name for months now. Note, however, that the Rees alias have come and gone, using proxy services to hide the IP trail. Nuff said. (But if you need more information, visit the "Multiple Alias Disorder" posts, containing IP information, from two months ago.)

Why do I bother? Let him rant on. He's tried repeating this ridiculous story for months, to no avail. Because it's simply, verifiably, untrue. Though maybe it's useful for new readers here to the Bizarro World to be remind that the OP is attempting, with limited skill, to re-frame this by blaming "Brooks and Rees". In reality it's "Rees, and people who find his online activities offensive and worthy of scrutiny." That's "people" - plural, not singular.

"For the record" as a certain candidate likes to say, I don't give a hang about Sam Brooks. I wouldn't even know about him if it weren't for Rees' obsessional ranting about him.

I admit it, I am a Rees supporter, I also admit that I am a Democrat. Don't let my posting fool you, I am a hardcore Democrat. <burp>

Human

I go away for a few days and this is what I find. Human your a republican correct and the quoted post is supposed to be a joke ? Otherwise glad to see things are not changed- LOL

Yeap Nelson, I am kinda hoping that the supporters for which ever side of the democrat debate get the message that most folks are tired of seeing over, and over again this going on.

Human

I go away for a few days and this is what I find. Human your a republican correct and the quoted post is supposed to be a joke ? Otherwise glad to see things are not changed- LOL

Truthseeker, Bfrank, Factchecker or Maybe Sam Brooks,

You are not fooling anyone nor is the other guy.

In our offices, we have five computers and each one I believe uses a different ISP.

By having such, I can jump front computer to computer, sign in with AOL, Earthlink, Netscape or whatever and be here on DC Pages with a set name I use at each computer making everyone think I am John 1, John 2 or John 3.

Again, all of you are the same and so on.

You are not fooling anyone as that is the oldeest trick in the book.

Only everyvody revealing their real names and so on can we know that everybody is different.

Oh baloney.

This is untrue, and demonstrably so. BFrank, me, and the other Rees watchers here have always used our exact individual IP addresses, and have in fact FREQUENTLY been logged in at the exact same time. Just look at the posting histories. It's not really up for debate or interpretation. We're different people, none of us are Sam Brooks or are working for him or any political entity of any kind. I'm not, anyway, and I've obtained what I feel is reasonable assurance about everyone else here, too.

We've each posted under one, unchanging screen name for months now. Note, however, that the Rees alias have come and gone, using proxy services to hide the IP trail. Nuff said. (But if you need more information, visit the "Multiple Alias Disorder" posts, containing IP information, from two months ago.)

Why do I bother? Let him rant on. He's tried repeating this ridiculous story for months, to no avail. Because it's simply, verifiably, untrue. Though maybe it's useful for new readers here to the Bizarro World to be remind that the OP is attempting, with limited skill, to re-frame this by blaming "Brooks and Rees". In reality it's "Rees, and people who find his online activities offensive and worthy of scrutiny." That's "people" - plural, not singular.

"For the record" as a certain candidate likes to say, I don't give a hang about Sam Brooks. I wouldn't even know about him if it weren't for Rees' obsessional ranting about him.

"For the record" as a certain candidate likes to say, I don't give a hang about Sam Brooks. I wouldn't even know about him if it weren't for Rees' obsessional ranting about Sam Brooks.

AN ALCOHOLIC NEVER ADMITS HE IS WHAT IS SO OBVIOUS!

Thanks for the blueprint as to how you are doing this, Mr. Rees.

I also appreciate the education you gave the members of this forum on proxy IP services.

B. Frank

Truthseeker, Bfrank, Factchecker or Maybe Sam Brooks,

You are not fooling anyone nor is the other guy.

In our offices, we have five computers and each one I believe uses a different ISP.

By having such, I can jump front computer to computer, sign in with AOL, Earthlink, Netscape or whatever and be here on DC Pages with a set name I use at each computer making everyone think I am John 1, John 2 or John 3.

Again, all of you are the same and so on.

You are not fooling anyone as that is the oldeest trick in the book.

Only everyvody revealing their real names and so on can we know that everybody is different.

"For the record" as a certain candidate likes to say, I don't give a hang about Sam Brooks. I wouldn't even know about him if it weren't for Rees' obsessional ranting about Sam Brooks.

AN ALCOHOLIC NEVER ADMITS HE IS WHAT IS SO OBVIOUS!

• 2 weeks later...

So here is more (so much for the PACER system that 'Sam Brooks Watcher' uses, or the references and denials about Rees's litigation history (I am sure there are more, but here is a list compiled thus far):

1:90-cv-01360-SS REES v. DARO REALTY, INC. filed 06/11/90 closed 06/14/90

1:90-cv-02150-NHJ REES v. DARO REALTY, INC., et al filed 08/31/90 closed 01/24/91

1:91-cv-00334-NHJ REES v. DARO REALTY, INC., et al filed 02/14/91 closed 03/22/91

1:91-cv-01843-SS REES v. REYES filed 07/25/91 closed 08/06/91

1:91-cv-03287-HHG REES v. ARLINGTON CTY. JUVEN, et al filed 12/24/91 closed 03/04/92

1:94-cv-01364-RCL REES v. URBINA, et al filed 06/20/94 closed 07/27/94

1:96-cv-01238-GK PEARSON, et al v. KOLP, et al filed 06/04/96 closed 02/28/97

1:97-cv-02853-PLF REES v. KOLP filed 11/28/97 closed 01/30/98

1:88-cv-03515-RCL REES v. GRAHAM PHOTO SUPPLY filed 12/09/88 closed 02/28/89

1:89-cv-02095-GHR REES v. GRAY filed 07/26/89 closed 11/09/89

1:89-cv-02203-GHR REES v. CHON filed 08/03/89 closed 12/01/89

1:89-cv-03217-GHR REES v. FAMILY ACT. CENTER filed 11/30/89 closed 12/14/89

1:91-cv-01882-SS REES v. RUBLE, et al filed 07/30/91 closed 09/06/91

1:92-cv-00495-HHG REES v. LONG, et al filed 02/28/92 closed 03/17/92

1:92-cv-00619-TPJ REES, et al v. REYES, et al filed 03/10/92 closed 07/30/92

3:92-cv-02198-CC Rees v. Barr, et al filed 08/26/92 closed 09/23/92

3:92-cv-02500-GG Rees v. Urbina filed 10/23/92 closed 11/17/92

3:94-cv-01555-JAF Rees v. Urbina, et al filed 04/25/94 closed 05/27/94

3:94-cv-01569-PG Rees v. Ferrari, et al filed 04/26/94 closed 06/09/94

3:94-cv-02169-PG U.S.A. v. Lugo-Ramirez, et al filed 08/30/94 closed 08/09/95

And he wonders why people are scared of him. It ain't because of his political acumen, but rather his ability and desire to gain the attention of litigants in the court system (note how Rees is never the defendant but the aggressor, in some cases on a Pro Se (do-it-yourself) basis. Note also that many of these cases were dismissed in days or weeks, in part to the lack of merit of the Plaintiff)

B. Frank

THIS IS BEING POSTED EVERYWHERE ON THE INTERNET

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/pol/151454240.html

In flagrant violation of the Craiglist Terms of Use, which every poster agrees to when posting.

No ethical standard is too large or too small for this guy to ignore.

Read the responses to his spam whenever they end up on the Isle. Let's just say they're received with exactly the warmth you'd expect ;-)

Also: "Everywhere on the internet"? That's a LOTTA internet!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.