Washington DC Message Boards

THIS IS STEWART

If YOU are Stewart, then why didn't you say, "This is me"?

Um, since I have no idea who he is, but he claims to work at a CVS, let me know which one so I can go meet him.

B. Frank

Do I look like Rees to you azzholes?

You guys just are way too sick to handle the truth.

Sam when you begin to realize that there are a lot of us out to expose you and more then you will realize that you do have enemies.

Sam,

You know which one. It is the one a block from your home above Tilden.

Great! Someone please call CVS, find out when "Ramon" works and send one of your friends (especially out-of-town ones for obvious security reasons) to meet him and ask him some questions only "Ramon" would know the answers to. And that would be impossible for Rees to prepare him for.

Report back soon!

I said Sam (Truthseeker) you're a fag and just like a fag, you are not a man or have the guts to face people yourself.

Great! Someone please call CVS, find out when "Ramon" works and send one of your friends (especially out-of-town ones for obvious security reasons) to meet him and ask him some questions only "Ramon" would know the answers to. And that would be impossible for Rees to prepare him for.

Report back soon!

What happened to your picture Stewart? Second thoughts about posting someone else's photo maybe?

I'd like to see it too! I'll bet you're right though...he's frightened of the legal ramifications.

Though he does seem to trample all over libel and related laws with impunity, and regularity, so who can say?

Edited by truthseeker

While I am still not Sam, I did take the liberty of asking the managers at each of the CVS's at Cleveland Park, Van Ness and Forest Hills (Nebraska and CT), and none of them had any employees by the name of Steart/Ramon/Roy/Rivera in their watch.

Not surprising.

B. Frank

Sam,

You know which one. It is the one a block from your home above Tilden.

You did call my store but unless they know why you are calling, they are not going to just acknowledge it.

My boss' name is Jim. Find out which store has a manager named Jim and that is my store.

While I am still not Sam, I did take the liberty of asking the managers at each of the CVS's at Cleveland Park, Van Ness and Forest Hills (Nebraska and CT), and none of them had any employees by the name of Steart/Ramon/Roy/Rivera in their watch.

Not surprising.

B. Frank