Washington DC Message Boards

REES HAS NEVER LIED ABOUT HIMSELF

Luke Wilbur has seen the proof that Rees:

1. Is the "Administrator" at PG County Hospital of its dental clinic;

2. Is the "Business Manager" of Institutional Dental Care which manages the dental clinics at about twenty five assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, prisons and more.

Rees just doesn't release matters about himself because of malicious liars like Truthseeker, Factchecker, Golden Girl and all of Sam Brooks' other aliases.

What Rees says he has he has and has no problem in proving it when it is required.

Rees is better educated than Brooks, more seasoned in business, legislative affairs and just leaves Brooks in the dust all round.

There is no comparing the two.

Edited by DC DEEP THROAT

I'll ask, since no one else probably will...why does "DC Deep Throat" have an apparent ID of Jonathan Rees? If the question is posed to Mr. Rees himself, why doesn't Mr. Rees answer the question himself? Given the "watergate" reference that Mr. Rees made to Lori Montgomery in the Washington Post "Thelma Roque" article, it isn't a stretch to assume that "DC Deep Throat" is Mr. Rees.

Just asking.

B. Frank

Luke Wilbur has seen the proof that Rees:

1. Is the "Administrator" at PG County Hospital of its dental clinic;

2. Is the "Business Manager" of Institutional Dental Care which manages the dental clinics at about twenty five assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, prisons and more.

Rees just doesn't release matters about himself because of malicious liars like Truthseeker, Factchecker, Golden Girl and all of Sam Brooks' other aliases.

What Rees says he has he has and has no problem in proving it when it is required.

Rees is better educated than Brooks, more seasoned in business, legislative affairs and just leaves Brooks in the dust all round.

There is no comparing the two.

Because we all work together to stomp Sam Brooks into the ground.

Brooks enemies are joining forces.

I'll ask, since no one else probably will...why does "DC Deep Throat" have an apparent ID of Jonathan Rees? If the question is posed to Mr. Rees himself, why doesn't Mr. Rees answer the question himself? Given the "watergate" reference that Mr. Rees made to Lori Montgomery in the Washington Post "Thelma Roque" article, it isn't a stretch to assume that "DC Deep Throat" is Mr. Rees.

Just asking.

B. Frank

It is a reality and the real Sam Brooks knows that real people with real addresses and so on are the people behind these postings.

People all over Wards 2 and 3 know who I am so go ask who knows Ramon Stewart. I use to attend Christ Church where Sam did and Father Shakespear can tell you who I am.

HAHAHA, I'm sorry. This is just ridiculous. YOU are ridiculous.

That's a pretty bad forgery of a Prince George's Hospital Center ID card by Jonathan Rees.

Let's count the ways:

1. There's no expiration date on the ID.

2. The font used for the word "Administrator" is different from the other fonts.

3. The orange strip that says "Jonathan Rees" is obviously covering up something else, and looks fake.

4. The orange strip partially obscures Rees' photo.

5. The card makes it look like Rees is the "Administrator" of the entire hospital, not of just the dental clinic, as Rees claims.

I wonder if it's a crime to forge an ID.

Interesting that this poster, DC DEEP THROAT has come in three times and provided attachments/proof of claims made months ago. Yet all three artifacts have been removed by said poster:

1) The "Administrator" identification badge.

2) The Marriage Certificate to Mindy Silverman

3) The photo of "Ramon Rivera Roy Stewart"

If it is proof as is claimed, then leave it there for all to see.

B. Frank

I very confident that if you contact PG County Hospital that they will very the claim as true.

Interesting that this poster, DC DEEP THROAT has come in three times and provided attachments/proof of claims made months ago. Yet all three artifacts have been removed by said poster:

B. Frank

All that is posted are factual.

Only if FAG BOY knew how many people have teamed up to expose his phoniness.

Why do you all think none of the other candidates want to sign his CLEAN CAMPAIGN PLEDGE because they all know you are him or his followers.

B. Frank

Bfrank, the dental clinic at PG County Hospital is inside the hospital but the hospital contracted out the running of the clinic to IDC. If you call their security office they issue all IDs to all contractors.

Today in most hospitals, many of the clinics within are contractors as hospitals find they save money rather than manage and hire the staff.

That's a pretty bad forgery of a Prince George's Hospital Center ID card by Jonathan Rees.

Let's count the ways:

1. There's no expiration date on the ID.

2. The font used for the word "Administrator" is different from the other fonts.

3. The orange strip that says "Jonathan Rees" is obviously covering up something else, and looks fake.

4. The orange strip partially obscures Rees' photo.

5. The card makes it look like Rees is the "Administrator" of the entire hospital, not of just the dental clinic, as Rees claims.

I wonder if it's a crime to forge an ID.

This is sort of ironic. I cannot speak for the relationship between Sam Brooks and Adrain Fenty's campaign, but if Brooks was getting paid by the campaign as a contractor, how is that different than IDC getting paid by PG County Hospital?

Just wondering.

B. Frank

Bfrank, the dental clinic at PG County Hospital is inside the hospital but the hospital contracted out the running of the clinic to IDC. If you call their security office they issue all IDs to all contractors.

Today in most hospitals, many of the clinics within are contractors as hospitals find they save money rather than manage and hire the staff.

B. Frank

I'm still waiting for him to answer this one. Interesting how he changed the subject. Doesn't matter. I've got the screenshots if you want 'em.