Washington DC Message Boards

Rees and his job

Jonathan Rees told the Northwest Current this week that he works for Institutional Dental Care, Inc.

That statement raises more questions than it answers.

First, Rees has also said "I am the administrator at PG County Hospital of its dental clinic" and "I am...a manager of around 22 dental clinics." (On http://www.dcist.com/archives/2006/02/13/professionalism.php )

So where exactly does Jonathan Rees work?

But wait, there's more. If you Google Institutional Dental Care you get this: http://www.idcinc.com Take a moment and look at the website for Institutional Dental Care. IDC claims to provide "quality dental care to people who are unable to travel to a dental office," but nowhere is there a mention of exactly who it does this for. No client list -- nothing. If you poke around the site you find that IDC sells dental kits consisting of toothpaste and dental floss for between $25 and $60. Fishy. Very fishy.

My point is that Jonathan Rees is not telling the truth about what he does for a living -- just as he refuses to be honest about where he went to school. (Rees has said he went to college at Columbia University and that he went to college at New York University -- which is it? He's said that he came to Washington, DC right after college at Columbia, but also said that he went to Columbia Business school after college -- both can't be true.)

Rees said that he works for Institutional Dental Care. But Institutional Dental Care doesn't seem to be a real business: http://www.idcinc.com . On DC Pages ( http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=7303 ) Rees has said "I am the Business Administrator for IDC which oversees the dental program for about 18 assisted living facilities in the Metro area." But why doesn't IDC list any of their 18 clients anywhere on its website? That's certainly fishy. In fact, IDC's website says very little at all. But you can buy toothpaste and a toothbrush from IDC for $25 to $60.

Rees has said elsewhere that "I am...a manager of around 22 dental clinics." That's really strange, don't you think -- to say *about* 22 dental clinics. What clinics?

Rees has said "I am the administrator at PG County Hospital of its dental clinic." Uh huh. How can he be the administrator of PG County Hospital's dental clinic and be the business administrator of Institutional Dental Care? (And have so much time to post messages during business hours?)

Rees has said that he's on the "board of directors of Los Gallegos Food Manufacturing Co in Puerto Rico." Prove it.

My point, in short, is that it doesn’t look like Jonathan Rees has been telling us the truth about what he does.

So what's your point?

Sorry Truthseeker but Rees does speak the truth about himself which is more than you have ever done Sam as you live the biggest lie of this false screen name.

My point is that Jonathan Rees is not telling the truth about what he does for a living -- just as he refuses to be honest about where he went to school. (Rees has said he went to college at Columbia University and that he went to college at New York University -- which is it? He's said that he came to Washington, DC right after college at Columbia, but also said that he went to Columbia Business school after college -- both can't be true.)

Rees said that he works for Institutional Dental Care. But Institutional Dental Care doesn't seem to be a real business: http://www.idcinc.com . On DC Pages ( http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=7303 ) Rees has said "I am the Business Administrator for IDC which oversees the dental program for about 18 assisted living facilities in the Metro area." But why doesn't IDC list any of their 18 clients anywhere on its website? That's certainly fishy. In fact, IDC's website says very little at all. But you can buy toothpaste and a toothbrush from IDC for $25 to $60.

Rees has said elsewhere that "I am...a manager of around 22 dental clinics." That's really strange, don't you think -- to say *about* 22 dental clinics. What clinics?

Rees has said "I am the administrator at PG County Hospital of its dental clinic." Uh huh. How can he be the administrator of PG County Hospital's dental clinic and be the business administrator of Institutional Dental Care? (And have so much time to post messages during business hours?)

Rees has said that he's on the "board of directors of Los Gallegos Food Manufacturing Co in Puerto Rico." Prove it.

My point, in short, is that it doesn’t look like Jonathan Rees has been telling us the truth about what he does.

Go check the public record at the OCF about who I am and they will tell you I am not Rees and they will show you my sworn complaint.

Go for it Golden Girl (Sam Brooks) or are you afraid to learn the truth that there are many after you.

Sam is NO where around here Rees. You're the only crazy schizo on here.

Have another drink and pass out for your own good.

Go for what? Trust me, I have absolutely no intention of going anywhere near your batsh&t crazy ass in the real world. I actually fear for my safety.

Oh and just because you keep calling us Sam, doesn't make it true. Maybe one day you'll learn that.

Go check the public record at the OCF about who I am and they will tell you I am not Rees and they will show you my sworn complaint.

Go for it Golden Girl (Sam Brooks) or are you afraid to learn the truth that there are many after you.

John Capozzi said that he, Tamela Gordon and Sam are the posters here on DC pages and said that in front of a bartender at the Hawk & Dove.

name='golden girl' date='Feb 24 2006, 09:40 PM' post='15323']

Go for what? Trust me, I have absolutely no intention of going anywhere near your batsh&t crazy ass in the real world. I actually fear for my safety.

Oh and just because you keep calling us Sam, doesn't make it true. Maybe one day you'll learn that.

You are so completely wrong. Just wrong. You have absolutely NOTHING to back that up with and well. It's just a dumb claim.

John Capozzi said that he, Tamela Gordon and Sam are the posters here on DC pages and said that in front of a bartender at the Hawk & Dove.

name='golden girl' date='Feb 24 2006, 09:40 PM' post='15323']

What is funny is that I actually did email Mr. Capozzi when you made this allegation at DC Wire. The response was humorous.

I encourage anyone who wants to verify or denouce this to email him.

B. Frank

Golden Girl how can you say I am so wrong unless you were there that night and you are Capozzi.

Capozzi can deny anything he wants but he did what is said.

Of course he isn't going to put his foot in his mouth a second time or maybe he was so drunk he doesn't remember.

What is funny is that I actually did email Mr. Capozzi when you made this allegation at DC Wire. The response was humorous.

I encourage anyone who wants to verify or denouce this to email him.

B. Frank

So what's your point?

Well NOW's a fine time to finally make your presence known here. And THIS is what get's you to pay attention?? Not the hate speech and homophobic slurs? Not the vulgarity? Not the libel? Not the aliases? ALL of which violate the board's terms of use. Man.

What is wrong ... no sense of humor?

Correct. You do not appear to have one. Or, and I'm being generous here, that of a 2nd grader.

Idjit.

Edited by truthseeker

You just described yourself as all you seem to do is spend a lot of time here on the boards looking to stir up trouble.

You are just as infantile as you think others are.

Well NOW's a fine time to finally make your presence known here. And THIS is what get's you to pay attention?? Not the hate speech and homophobic slurs? Not the vulgarity? Not the libel? Not the aliases? ALL of which violate the board's terms of use. Man.

Correct. You do not appear to have one. Or, and I'm being generous here, that of a 2nd grader.

Idjit.

You just described yourself as all you seem to do is spend a lot of time here on the boards looking to stir up trouble.

You are just as infantile as you think others are.

Wow, the classic "I'm rubber you're glue" gambit favored by Socrates and Plato, among other master rhetoricians. very well-played, sir. very well-played.

Edited by truthseeker

Truthseeker you are whako and I bet you are what you are because you did not get the chance to sit in the lap of Michael Jackson and get molested which was your Christmas wish.

Wow, the classic "I'm rubber you're glue" gambit favored by Socrates and Plato, among other master rhetoricians. very well-played, sir. very well-played.

Still unanswered are the questions about Institutional Dental Care and Rees' role there.

Visit IDC's website: http://www.idcinc.com/ As I said earlier, the only thing of substance that IDC seems to do is sell toothpaste/toothbrush/dental floss/mouthwash kits for between $25 and $60.

The evidence is outstandingly clear: Jonathan Rees (though posts and statements under his own name and through various aliases including DC Deep Throat) has not been telling the truth about what he does for a living.

The fact that he stooped to posting on DC Pages a falsified identification card for Prince Georges County Hospital is further proof of that.

Rees is posting nothing on DC Pages just a long list of enemies of Sam Brooks and many in the media know me and can tell you I am not Rees.

You purposely do not tell the truth SAM BROOKS but what to lie because real people will take the time to make phone calls and ask real questions and many have and are satisfied that Rees has been telling the truth not you SAM BROOKS.

Still unanswered are the questions about Institutional Dental Care and Rees' role there.

Visit IDC's website: http://www.idcinc.com/ As I said earlier, the only thing of substance that IDC seems to do is sell toothpaste/toothbrush/dental floss/mouthwash kits for between $25 and $60.

The evidence is outstandingly clear: Jonathan Rees (though posts and statements under his own name and through various aliases including DC Deep Throat) has not been telling the truth about what he does for a living.

The fact that he stooped to posting on DC Pages a falsified identification card for Prince Georges County Hospital is further proof of that.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.