Washington DC Message Boards

I regret to inform you all

I'm sorry that this message board has become nothing more than an outlet for Jonathan Rees and the rest of his 'army' to spread lies, smear other candidates and just be an ass.

For those of you hoping to actually have discussions about DC politics, I'm afraid this is no longer the forum for an open, rational, intelligent discussion. Instead this has become a pit for a stream of crap.

Luke, you're doing a hell of a job of moderating.

I can only urge those serious about the Ward 3 race, and any other DC politics to find somewhere else (at least for a while, until Rees pollutes it).

Guest Sleazy Sam

I'm sorry that this message board has become nothing more than an outlet for Sam Brooks, Tamela Gordon, John Capozzi and the rest to spread lies about the other candidates just as they did in 2003 against Councilman Kwame Brown.

Many people remember Sam Brooks' smear campaign of 2003, and we are all tired of him, his lies and his phony request for the other candidates to agree to a CLEAN CAMPAIGN when he doesn't know the meaning of it.

Sam Brooks, Tamela Gordon and John Capozzi, everybody knows what you did in 2003, they know you started this against the other candidates and nobody is fooled by your well crafted lies.

The DC Dept of Mental Health is waiting for your call!

Sleazy Sam,

Since I have provided ample proof of Mr. Rees's smear campaign, impersonation campaign and multiple personality disorder via links to Yahoo, etc., why don't you provide proof of this alleged Brooks activity that happened in 2003 (or was it 2004 as some of your posts allege?).

Since I wasn't around then, I would like to know what the heck you are writing about. Please provide screen shots, links or any other proof other than "I heard it", or "Anyone in the press can confirm it" or "Someone told me about it".

B. Frank

I'm sorry that this message board has become nothing more than an outlet for Sam Brooks, Tamela Gordon, John Capozzi and the rest to spread lies about the other candidates just as they did in 2003 against Councilman Kwame Brown.

Many people remember Sam Brooks' smear campaign of 2003, and we are all tired of him, his lies and his phony request for the other candidates to agree to a CLEAN CAMPAIGN when he doesn't know the meaning of it.

Sam Brooks, Tamela Gordon and John Capozzi, everybody knows what you did in 2003, they know you started this against the other candidates and nobody is fooled by your well crafted lies.

The DC Dept of Mental Health is waiting for your call!

Edited by bfrankdc

Guest Sleazy Sam

Sorry Sam Brooks Truthseeker,

You know that you deleted those attacks made back in 2003 but not before others printed them out.

You provided lies that you made up trying to pass off on all others as truths.

Get the message, you are a liar Sam Brooks. You lied for months you were not slinging mud but you finally admitted it last week.

YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY FAG BOY!

Sleazy Sam,

Since I have provided ample proof of Mr. Rees's smear campaign, impersonation campaign and multiple personality disorder via links to Yahoo, etc., why don't you provide proof of this alleged Brooks activity that happened in 2003 (or was it 2004 as some of your posts allege?).

Since I wasn't around then, I would like to know what the heck you are writing about. Please provide screen shots, links or any other proof other than "I heard it", or "Anyone in the press can confirm it" or "Someone told me about it".

B. Frank

You know that you deleted those attacks made back in 2003 but not before others printed them out.

Get the message, you are a liar Sam Brooks. You lied for months you were not slinging mud but you finally admitted it last week.

Let's see copies of what you printed out then.

I have a bet going with myself as to how you'll respond.

Love,

Not Sam Brooks, Not BFrankDC

Edited by truthseeker

Rees, Sleezy Sam, et al,

How incredibly unfulfilling is your life that you spend HOURS smearing someone you have NO affiliation with? I could understand maybe, if this stemmed from some sort of jilted sexual advances on Brooks, Capozzi, or Gordon. Is that it? Is this your outlet for unrequited love?

Whatever the reason, your accusations are empty, false, and now just plain ridiculous. We are not the people you claim we are and we would give our identities if you weren't so batsh&t crazy.

You're a sick, sick man Rees and I truly feel for ANYONE who you are smearing for whatever crazy agenda you've dreamed up.

Maybe it's time to give the bottle a rest.

Let's see copies of what you printed out then.

I have a bet going with myself as to how you'll respond.

Love,

Not Sam Brooks, Not BFrankDC

I LOVE that this guy, when presented with absolutely undeniable proof (in the form of the IP address concordance posted under the "Multiple Alias Disorder" posts) merely says "It's a lie." If you provided him with a video of himself writing those posts, he'd just repeat "It's a lie, I tell ya! A lie!'

As if some blog post about pies could in any way change the incontrovertible nature of IP addresses.

Love,

Not Sam Brooks, Not BFrankDC, not Golden Girl

Dear Human.

If you are as you claim someone that has spent anytime in politics perhaps the phrase "Democrats eat their young" would come to mind. That is as opposed to the browshirted liberty stomping republicans all marching jackboot to the same imperial drum beat. Just read Milbank review of Barr at the CPAC convention Wash Post Article

As well your claim in another thread about Dem being sadistic with each other in OEOB that is a complete falsehood. I defy you to come up with one iota of proof to that claim. The staff of the Clinton/Gore administration accomplishments both in office and out stand for history to decide not some unnamed source.

Trust me on this as I have spent more than just one day in OEOB what is coming up for Bushies by way of congressional, court and personal days of reckoning will show their true colors.

You clearly are not someone that has spent time in Politics in America.

Democrat Verses Democrat Politics “WOW”.

Unless you were on a bulletin board I seriously do not believe that you were online. Since only a handful of universities and government agencies and the aforementioned bb were perhaps you can enlighten me as to how you were internetworked. There was not even a Unix book available until very late 89.

I can also tell you that before I was a diehard liberal I was a republican, shot me I was very young but so was HRC when she was a youngster. Moreover during the early 80s when I was on the other side there was no love between the two parties. I also believe that during the 87 period thinks like the Contra hearing were being held by Dem against Adminsitration! So what project did you know about that had the two side playing together fair and square.

I am also waiting for your proof of any kind of that Democrats that worked in OEOB which means they worked for the President or VP were doing anything that you suggested in your post.

Oh by the way I live in Ward 3 and I am a dues paying member of the Ward 3 dems, and I care about this race. As well, now that we have a full slate of people running prehaps real issues will now be addressed.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.