Washington DC Message Boards

CAN YOU READ ENGLISH SAM BROOKS?

Guest Sleazy Sam

Guest Sleazy Sam

Let me quote Sam Brooks per the Post article:

Sam says he will put down his lemon and vanilla pies if Rees and the others put down theirs.

HOW MUCH MORE OF AN ADMISSION TO MUDSLINGING BY BROOKS CAN YOU GET?

You people are so stupid that if GOD came along and badmouthed BROOKS you would probably accuse GOD of working for REES.

READ THIS AGAIN AND GET A LIF YOU MORONS

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcwire/2006...ment_typ_1.html

Sam says he will put down his lemon and vanilla pies if Rees and the others put down theirs.

You people are so stupid that if GOD came along and badmouthed BROOKS you would probably accuse GOD of working for REES.

1. That was a blog posting, not an article. Big difference.

2. It's not a quote, it's a post title.

3. Duh.

Edited by truthseeker

Guest Sleazy Sam

WRONG MORON.

ERIC WEISS WROTE WHAT SAM BROOKS SAID TO HIM.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT....

YOU CANNOT EXCUSE BROOKS ANY LONGER AS HE IS A LOSER AND HE WOULD BE MORE SUCCESSFUL DOWN AT DUPONT CIRCLE AS A PNP, 420 TWINK.

1. That was a blog posting, not an article. Big difference.

2. It's not a quote, it's a post title.

3. Duh.

WRONG MORON.

ERIC WEISS WROTE WHAT SAM BROOKS SAID TO HIM.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT....

YOU CANNOT EXCUSE BROOKS ANY LONGER AS HE IS A LOSER AND HE WOULD BE MORE SUCCESSFUL DOWN AT DUPONT CIRCLE AS A PNP, 420 TWINK.

No, you're wrong. He never interviewed Brooks.

Nice anti-gay remark there, Rees. I'll remember this next time you pretend to be the Champion Of the LBGT Community.

Guest Sleazy Sam

Truthseeker,

You are a dummy. I like your sick stratedgy. Anybody who is against you (Brooks) is Rees. Again nobody is buying that crap.

I am like so many in Ward 3 who do not like Brooks and you need to get over your schizophrenic belief that Rees is everybody who hates your lying and hateful ways.

I BELIEVE THE POST BEFORE I DO YOU SAM BROOKS.

No, you're wrong. He never interviewed Brooks.

Nice anti-gay remark there, Rees. I'll remember this next time you pretend to be the Champion Of the LBGT Community.

Rees, have another drink. It's after 12.

Truthseeker,

You are a dummy. I like your sick stratedgy. Anybody who is against you (Brooks) is Rees. Again nobody is buying that crap.

I am like so many in Ward 3 who do not like Brooks and you need to get over your schizophrenic belief that Rees is everybody who hates your lying and hateful ways.

Truthseeker,

Prove I'm Sam Brooks. You can't. Because I'm not.

No one is using multiple aliases here but you, dude. Your critics here are all distinct people with distinct IP addresses and identities. The IP concordance (See "Multiple Alias Disorder" posts in the archives here) proves this and proves that Rees's aliases are all linked.

Every time you repeat the same falsehood, someone here will respond with facts. AND supporting evidence. That's a standard you just can't meet. And disjointed, repetitive innuendo is no substitute.

Guest Sleazy Sam

I will enjoy speculating about the fantastic, unexplored universes in which that blog post might constitute "an admission to mudslinging by Brooks." Incredible galaxies where people don't understand what a 'quote' is or the nature of blog posts and where the capslock is deployed with abandon. Intriguing alien worlds where the earthly laws of logic and grammar are suspended.

It's exciting to think about.

Edited by truthseeker

Guest Sleazy Sam

I will enjoy speculating about the fantastic, unexplored universes in which that blog post might constitute "an admission to mudslinging by Brooks." Incredible galaxies where people don't understand what a 'quote' is or the nature of blog posts and where the capslock is deployed with abandon. Intriguing alien worlds where the earthly laws of logic and grammar are suspended.

It's exciting to think about.

THIS IS A REAL SIGN THAT SAM BROOKS HAS BEEN ON PNP AND 420 SO LONG HE IS STARTING TO MAKE NO SENSE. SAD............