Washington DC Message Boards

What if I am pregnant or nursing?

Guest Guest

If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant while taking TAMIFLU, talk to your doctor before taking this medication. TAMIFLU is normally not recommended for use during pregnancy or nursing, as the effects on the unborn child or nursing infant are unknown.

How and where should I store TAMIFLU?

TAMIFLU capsules should be stored at room temperature below 77°F (25°C) and kept in a dry place. Keep this medication out of the reach of children.

It must be admitted that all the people are living a fearful life as the threat of the bird flu constantly continues to rock the world and in this era where the media people are always active to bring us the latest news it is shocking to see the horrific incidences of people being affected by the bird flu around the world. Now I was looking for a remedy to this bird flu and saw http://www.drugdelivery.ca/s45742-s-RELENZA.aspx where there was information regarding the relenza drug, but one thing that was not very clear to me was it stated that the relenza drug can also bring in additional health complications and which would then require additional treatments but then a lot of permutation and combination are required to be made to judge whether the relenza drug fits well with the other medications! This is a problem I feel.