DC Message Boards
elody

Gorgeous condo for sale

Gorgeous 2 bedroom, 2 full-bath, corner condominium in a prominent Golf course community. 2 walk-in closets, new hardwood flooring and carpeting, freshly painted walls, marble gas fireplace with stylish mantel, new kitchen appliances, full-size stacked washer and dryer. Shows like a model. Shopping center within walking distance with newly opened grocery store. A must see!

Located in the Villages of Marlboro, in Upper Marlboro, MD.

Listed at $240K

Call 301-502-8098 for details.

post-3565-1139949408_thumbjpg

post-3565-1139949424_thumbjpg

Guest Ed Boyle

I see that you are attempting to sell your home on your own. Well, one of our many specialties at The Real Crew is assisting people like you to save commission expenses and sell their homes at the highest price possible. We do this by utilizing several techniques, some of which are Free to you.

First, we offer a unique report titled How To Sell Your Home Yourself, For The Highest Possible Price, and Avoid Paying A Big Commission! Simply contact me with an Email or phone call and I will make the appropriate arrangements for you to receive this Free report.

Second, we keep a very active list of FSBO (For Sale By Owner) homes for all our Buyer clients. The vast majority, probably over 98% of agents, rely exclusively on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and will not know of your home. Our clients will. When we make a match we contact you, arrange for a viewing, write the proposal, and oversee the contract if everyone is in agreement. The cost of this is negotiable but only at the time we find a Qualified Buyer.

Third, if you change your mind we offer several alternatives beginning with a 1% “Bare Bones” plan.

Fourth, if you are also purchasing a home we can find you that home and use part of the commission from that transaction (normally paid by the other Seller) to offset some of the commission charged on selling your home.

Sixth, we also handle Real Estate transactions outside Maryland. After all, you may be moving to another State and are concerned with having to trust a perfect stranger with your new home.

Please contact me at your convenience either by phone or Email. Why not right now at MailTo:EdBoyle@TheRealCrew.com and ask for my report. You really have nothing to lose. I will also include a copy of the public records for your home. Also, why not visit our web site at http://www.TheRealCrew.com and find the prices that are being asked in your area.

We now have offices in Montgomery, Anne Arundel, and Southern Maryland

Ed Boyle,

Realtor® Your Personal and Professional Real Estate Agent

The Real Crew @ RE/MAX Allegiance

(410) 295-5600 Anne Arundel

(410) 286-3593 Calvert

(571) 239-6063 Cell

(800) 245-4079 Fax

Please excuse me if you already have a signed contract with a Real Estate Broker licensed in Maryland.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.