Washington DC Message Boards

interesting

novia2.JPG

You might also find the following website interesting:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wash_DC_Swingers/messages

In the message search box enter the profile name from the above screenshot, only drop the "1955". Warning: some of the postings are supremely icky. Since several of the posts were linked to the screenname italianguy1955, search that too. Equally icky.

"For the record," I'm not saying this was posted by anyone in particular. Though I find it QUITE the coincidence that one of the posts linked to one of those email addresses is in the name "Giovanni Luchesse."

Edited by truthseeker

novia2.JPG

You might also find the following website interesting:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wash_DC_Swingers/messages

In the message search box enter the profile name from the above screenshot, only drop the "1955". Warning: some of the postings are supremely icky. Since several of the posts were linked to the screenname italianguy1955, search that too. Equally icky.

"For the record," I'm not saying this was posted by anyone in particular. Though I find it QUITE the coincidence that one of the posts linked to one of those email addresses is in the name "Giovanni Luchesse."

Well.. I think we can say, since it's fact (while we're being careful).. that Rees posted a message on that swingers board about his campaign.

WHY.. WHY, WHY.. why would rees post a campaign message on the DC swingers board? If he's legitimate what the hell would he be doing on that site? Trying to lock up the powerful "swingers" vote? Maybe Rees misunderstands what the whole "swing" voters concept is all about?

Well.. I think we can say, since it's fact (while we're being careful).. that Rees posted a message on that swingers board about his campaign.

WHY.. WHY, WHY.. why would rees post a campaign message on the DC swingers board? If he's legitimate what the hell would he be doing on that site? Trying to lock up the powerful "swingers" vote? Maybe Rees misunderstands what the whole "swing" voters concept is all about?

WoW! The entire DC Swingers Yahoo Group has been taken down as of this afternoon!

Doesn't matter, though, because the posts in question have been screen-shot.

Any observer will notice that these posts and now an entire group have disappeared soon after the sites were mentioned here.

Unfortunately for Jonathan Rees --

1. The pages have already been saved

2. He can't delete all his sex advertisements and other strange posts

3. Deleting messages right after they've been mentioned here is what's know in the general language of politics as a "cover up."

Here are two that remain. (I've mentioned them elsewhere, but in case some newcomer is just skimming this thread):

http://profiles.yahoo.com/jrrees_1955 (This one's sick)

http://washington.friendsearch.com/love/di...ofcolumbia6.htm (This one raises the question -- does Rees' wife, Mindy Silverman, know?)

WoW! The entire DC Swingers Yahoo Group has been taken down as of this afternoon!

Doesn't matter, though, because the posts in question have been screen-shot.

No valid links and phony ad.

Rees never uses the name Jon.

Good try Bfrank but you messed up when you placed and doctored that ad.

Wow you guy now know who my girlfriend is or should I say my fellow law student buddy.

Ironic that you mention cover-up, given Mr. Rees's Watergate reference in this article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...6020800989.html

Rees,

Please provide a link to any bawdy ads or posts that you made. On the other hand, I did link to a Washington Post article that discussed you Multiple Alias Disorder, and the fact that you SPAMMED the Ward 3 ANC Commissioners.

Care to comment on the article?

B. Frank

No valid links and phony ad.

Rees never uses the name Jon.

Good try Bfrank but you messed up when you placed and doctored that ad.

Wow you guy now know who my girlfriend is or should I say my fellow law student buddy.

Rees is not posting her so why bother asking him to answer something he probably does not see.

Washington Post never printed any article about anything you said.

That person who turned in Tamela Gordon is an ex-friend but she will have to figure out who it is.

Rees,

Please provide a link to any bawdy ads or posts that you made. On the other hand, I did link to a Washington Post article that discussed you Multiple Alias Disorder, and the fact that you SPAMMED the Ward 3 ANC Commissioners.

Care to comment on the article?

B. Frank

Ok "Vincenzo", so please provide a link as to where I posted anythng about Rees's sex life. As of now, you are besmirching my name.

I would suggest you re-read the Washington Post article. Most people I have spoken to had a great laugh at candidate Rees's expense while reading it. One guy at the Foster Brothers in Cleveland Park actually laughed so hard he spit his coffee out his nose while reading it.

Needless to say, that had to hurt.

B. Frank

Rees is not posting her so why bother asking him to answer something he probably does not see.

Washington Post never printed any article about anything you said.

That person who turned in Tamela Gordon is an ex-friend but she will have to figure out who it is.

When I read that article, the only mention of Rees was that he thought the situation was sad.

The Washington Post reporter at issue actually sent an email to all (60 people) on the original email list in an effort to see who might have knowledge of this matter and Rees and others did reply.

Furthermore, I heard over the weekend that Tamela Gordon lied to the Post as the OSC said they had not spoken to her as she said in the article and Lori Montgomery was way off base,

Ok \"Vincenzo\", so please provide a link as to where I posted anythng about Rees\'s sex life. As of now, you are besmirching my name.

I would suggest you re-read the Washington Post article. Most people I have spoken to had a great laugh at candidate Rees\'s expense while reading it. One guy at the Foster Brothers in Cleveland Park actually laughed so hard he spit his coffee out his nose while reading it.

Needless to say, that had to hurt.

B. Frank

Guest Sleazy Sam

The fact that Brooks admitted to the Washington Post to what he did, I nor anybody else has to prove diddly squat to you morons.

What Brooks said was worth its weight in gold and the public will see his statement as an admission of guilt!

Let me quote Sam Brooks per the Post article:

Sam says he will put down his lemon and vanilla pies if Rees and the others put down theirs.

HOW MUCH MORE OF AN ADMISSION TO MUDSLINGING BY BROOKS CAN YOU GET?

READ THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL IT FINALLY SINKS IN…BROOKS IS GUILTY OF MUDSLINGING AND HE WILL HAVE TO EAT HIS WORDS ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL!

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcwire/2006...ment_typ_1.html

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.