Washington DC Message Boards

Free Organizing Clinic

KristineZettler

Free Organizing Clinic

Who says nothing in life is free?

Come and ask all of your organizing questions and get direction from a professional organizer for free. Ask all of the questions you want and receive all of the free coaching you desire for two hours - from 7-9 pm, I will be making myself and my coaching services available for those who just don't know how to begin with their organizing projects. I have been coaching and organizing professionally since 1997 and am a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers as well as the National Study Group on Chronic Disorganization. My organization has helped many people over the years to reach their organizational and productivity goals and now we would like to help you get on the right track.

Please feel free to meet me over a cup of coffee at the Mayorga Cafe in Silver Spring, MD at 8040 Georgia Avenue. This is a free group. It is greatly appreciated if you let me know you are coming, but walk-ins are definitely welcome. I will have a small sign that says Organize University on the table.

When: February 21, 2006 from 7:00-9:00 pm

Please feel free to call me and let me know you are coming at 301-263-9150 or email me at OrganizeUniv@aol.com. I look forward to seeing everyone there!