Washington DC Message Boards

YAHOO DOES NO REVAL IP ADDRESSES & BFRANK IS LYING TO EVERYONE!

YAHOO DOES NOT REVAL IP ADDRESSES & BFRANK IS LYING TO EVERYONE!

I have been an owner and moderator of several Yahoo groups and Bfrank is purposely being untruthful to everyone for obvious reasons and that is to mislead people into believing that one person is responsible for postings under different names. While I cannot attest to that as being true or false, I can attest to the fact that Bfrank is being untruthful about what he has said that Yahoo has revealed the IP addresses to Brfank even if he wants you to believe happened.

The fact is, Yahoo never publishes or makes known the IP address of anyone who posts in any of the group rooms its sponsors. THUS BFRANK is taking advantage of your not knowing this fact.

How Bfrank is operating under many names is that anyone can have numerous accounts with different Internet Service Providers and then sign on here on DC Pages and elsewhere under different screen names but still be the same person and keep the same IP address when posting: E.g. If you have an AOL, EarthLink and Netzero account then you can use anyone to sign on to DC Pages thus giving a different IP address. This what is happening. Bfrank, Truthseeker, Factchecker and Golden Girl is the same person but that is because the person behind those names has different ISP but a careful reading of what they write and how they write it shows it is the same person.

Just write to any owner or moderator of a Yahoo group and they will tell you the IP address of anyone who posts is not shown, known and so on.

It is clear that the forces of two political campaigns are going at each other here but Bfrank if you really want to bash your rival then do it with something that is true not a lie you manufactured otherwise informed people like myself will immediately see your lies and turn my sympathy to the other side.

Come back when you have something truthful to say about your rival.

I have been an owner and moderator of several Yahoo groups and Bfrank is purposely being untruthful to everyone for obvious reasons and that is to mislead people into believing that one person is responsible for postings under different names. While I cannot attest to that as being true or false, I can attest to the fact that Bfrank is being untruthful about what he has said that Yahoo has revealed the IP addresses to Brfank even if he wants you to believe happened.

The fact is, Yahoo never publishes or makes known the IP address of anyone who posts in any of the group rooms its sponsors. THUS BFRANK is taking advantage of your not knowing this fact.

How Bfrank is operating under many names is that anyone can have numerous accounts with different Internet Service Providers and then sign on here on DC Pages and elsewhere under different screen names but still be the same person and keep the same IP address when posting: E.g. If you have an AOL, EarthLink and Netzero account then you can use anyone to sign on to DC Pages thus giving a different IP address. This what is happening. Bfrank, Truthseeker, Factchecker and Golden Girl is the same person but that is because the person behind those names has different ISP but a careful reading of what they write and how they write it shows it is the same person.

Just write to any owner or moderator of a Yahoo group and they will tell you the IP address of anyone who posts is not shown, known and so on.

It is clear that the forces of two political campaigns are going at each other here but Bfrank if you really want to bash your rival then do it with something that is true not a lie you manufactured otherwise informed people like myself will immediately see your lies and turn my sympathy to the other side.

The IP this was posted from was previously used by NikkiDix. Wonder how I know? I CAN SEE IP ADDRESSES HERE. My account allows it. Yours does not. Try to understand this.

Also: EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO SEE THE IPS on yahoogroups. Open the post, click on a particular tab and THERE IT IS! This isn't a secret, it's common knowledge. To everyone but you, apparently. You're just digging yourself in deeper here, dude.

Love Always,

Not SamBrooks, NotBFrankDC, Not Factchecker2

Edited by truthseeker

Did you try clicking on any of the links I posted? They all lead right to your IP addresses, without the proxy!

By the way, what Yahoo Groups do you moderate?

B. Frank

Edited by bfrankdc

nope, not even close. I'm on dialup.

Hmmm. Interesting. And what about the ISP address itself? Because this second post has that same number, and according to nic.com and arin.net, it's a Cox account. Don't know where BFrank got the cable part, but anyway....that's the extent of the info I can see.

In any event, you're not running for office, nor are you apparently posting horrid things under multiple psuedonyms, so your IP addy is totally immaterial ;-)

Edited by truthseeker

Well, there are currently 211 posts for "Human" and "Guest_Human" on that IP.

I should note that this is the carrier IP, not the IP of your computer. It is all that DC pages tracks (unlike Yahoo).

All info:

Cox Communications Inc. NETBLK-COX-ATLANTA-10 (NET-70-160-0-0-1)

70.160.0.0 - 70.191.255.255

Cox Communications NETBLK-NV-RDC-70-179-64-0 (NET-70-179-64-0-1)

70.179.64.0 - 70.179.127.255

Not to bring him into it, but Luke Wilbur, the Board Owner, can verify this information.

B. Frank

EDIT: I assumed Cox Cable as opposed to dial-up given the consistency of the node on the IP address. Are you sure your ISP isn't owned by Cox in some form or fashion, Human?

nope, not even close. I'm on dialup.

Edited by bfrankdc

Dear Rees, Yahoo Moderator, Tammy, Whatever:

First of all, if you're defending your posts on Yahoo, why don't you post as yourself instead of making up yet ANOTHER alias.

Second, as a plea for future generations and in the interest of fairness for other people who just mightwant to register on yahoo, dcmessageboards etc, PLEASE stop using up all of the screen names. By now you must have accumulated at least 107 and well, it is a little selfish don't you think?

So the next time you feel the urge to make up another name, look through the long list of aliases you already have and try a little conservation. I'm sure it would behoove your campaign to promote an agenda of cutting out waste and I think we've got a prime example right here.

Thanks from all of us!

Edited by golden girl

As someone that runs a number of Yahoo groups, and posts with my real name, I can tell you that in fact finding the IP number of someone posting is not that hard hence no need to hide behind a fake name.

Just go to the bottom of the email and click on full headers. The way TCP/IP works is that each message has to come from a node and that node is given some form of ip address.

Say the user Pam who recently posted this one the MountPleasantDC yahoogroup.

From pj20007@... Sun Jan 22 21:16:06 2006

Return-Path: <pj20007@...>

X-Sender: pj20007@...

X-Apparently-To: MountPleasantDC@yahoogroups.com

Received: (qmail 6519 invoked from network); 23 Jan 2006 05:16:05 -0000

Received: from unknown (66.218.66.166)

by m34.grp.scd.yahoo.com with QMQP; 23 Jan 2006 05:16:05 -0000

Received: from unknown (HELO n24.bullet.scd.yahoo.com) (66.94.237.53)

by mta5.grp.scd.yahoo.com with SMTP; 23 Jan 2006 05:16:05 -0000

Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

Received: from [66.218.69.3] by n24.bullet.scd.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jan 2006 05:13:44 -0000

Received: from [66.218.66.75] by t3.bullet.scd.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jan 2006 05:13:44 -0000

Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 05:13:43 -0000

To: MountPleasantDC@yahoogroups.com

Message-ID: <dr1om7+4cv0@eGroups.com>

In-Reply-To: <dr0oj0+m70q@eGroups.com>

User-Agent: eGroups-EW/0.82

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

X-Mailer: Yahoo Groups Message Poster

X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: groups-compose

X-Originating-IP: 66.94.237.53

X-eGroups-Msg-Info: 1:12:0:0

X-Yahoo-Post-IP: 4.249.111.159

Subject: Re: RACIST EX-CONVICT LODGES POLITICAL SMEAR CAMPAIGN

X-Yahoo-Group-Post: member; u=255139468; y=ayDTFZt3az2GjNforqkutA48xCWnN-rwZIHTUdt00KuYkg

X-Yahoo-Profile: pj20007

I believe that two other Yahoo group moderators identified you as=20

being Sam Brooks using a fake name and thus you were banned from=20

their groups.

I clicked on the fullheader link at the bottom of the message, scanned the gobble de gook for the X-Yahoo-Post-IP: 4.249.111.159 or sender ip address which is registered to the following:

4.249.111.159 = [ dialup-4.249.111.159.Dial1.Washington2.Level3.net ]

OrgName: Level 3 Communications Inc.

OrgID: LVLT

Address: 1025 Eldorado Blvd.

City: Broomfield

StateProv: CO

PostalCode: 80021

NetRange: 4.0.0.0 - 4.255.255.255

There in ends or IP for newbies class, By the way I had to join since one of the more fiesty posters herein has taken to slandering my name and saying that I have been posting messages about them here I felt that I would join and see for myself.

Here to Serve,

Nelson

Welcome, Nelson! Always appreciate another dose of reality in what sometimes resembles a house of mirrors (or horrors or both.) Be prepared to be accused of being me, BFrankDC, Factchecker, Sam Brooks, Melvin Blecher (sp?) Bill Adler, and who knows who else all rolled into one Borg-like entity. And don't be surprised if more libel comes your way...you might, as one yahoo member found out, be accused of "paying homeless men for sex." It's revolting, but with the recently revealed IP/alias concordance, we now know definitively where that all came from.

Nice to have you here! We've (the rest of us anyway) got your back.

Edited by truthseeker

Nelson,

I would add that the Level 3 Access you cite is the same, or similar to most of the posts on this message board (pre-proxyIP) and virtually all of the posts under the various aliases at the various Yahoo Groups. The other number which is almost universal is the "X-Originating-IP: 66.94.237.53" as posted in the pinned "More Proof" thread.

Many of these posts are signed by Mr. Rees himself. Others are signed by "DC Police Officer Magana", "DC Superior Court Employee", Kathy Patterson, and a host of fake aliases and names of real citizens who have been spoofed.

B. Frank

I clicked on the fullheader link at the bottom of the message, scanned the gobble de gook for the X-Yahoo-Post-IP: 4.249.111.159 or sender ip address which is registered to the following:

4.249.111.159 = [ dialup-4.249.111.159.Dial1.Washington2.Level3.net ]

There in ends or IP for newbies class, By the way I had to join since one of the more fiesty posters herein has taken to slandering my name and saying that I have been posting messages about them here I felt that I would join and see for myself.

Here to Serve,

Nelson

Edited by bfrankdc

Funny you mention that part about being you! Here is just such a claim

Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:32:33 -0800 (PST)

From: "Nelson Jacobsen" <nelsonjacobsen@yahoo.com> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert

Subject: Re: Your question

To: "Pamela" <pj20007@yahoo.com>, "tenleytown@yahoogroups.com" <tenleytown@yahoogroups.com>

CC: "Ward 3 DC" <ward3dc@yahoogroups.com>, abuse@yahoo.com

So our Pamela thinks I am someone other than Nelson Jacobsen and I have a Comcast account.

For the record I sent my email to the Chief on the 19th and I never hid behind false name.

I would also assume that I was not the only other person to be asking if the good office was violating the Hatch Act. As well I have ask Yahoo to look into the Pamela.

Pamela <pj20007@yahoo.com> wrote:

To answer your question.

Mr. Rees circulated an email your wrote him stating that you were

going to write the MPD about this allegation of police impersonation,

Within a relatively short period of time such an email was transmitted

but it was sent by the nortorious District Information/Bfrank who

started harassing Mr. Rees as far back as July 2005.

Nobody believes that it is a coincidence that the timing of your email

vs the actual act could be anyone other than you.

Thus 1+1= You are the nortorious District Information/Bfrank.

What are you talking about?

Pebbles Johnson <pj20007@yahoo.com> wrote:

Somebody has been sending out an email saying that you are the well known alias "DC Info @ broadersmail.com� a Hong Kong based free email service. That same email address has been linked to several aliases used in several locations. DC Info has also been associated with the fake names of B. Frank, JT Frank and other similar fake names.

Why is that being said?

You gave your identity away.

It is being claimed that you had written that man Rees (1-19-06 @11:45 am) stating that you were going to send an email to the DC Police and within minutes (1-19-06 @11:48 am), such an email was fired off to Yvonne Smith at the ROC-MPD. Your email IP to Rees and the email IP to the MPD were looked at and thus it was concluded that you are the notorious District Info. The same IP address was linked to postings over on DC Pages but under other names. Of course, you deleted all your previous postings under DCinfo on all group list servers you had posted your verbal assaults especially on the Tenleytown list server where you were known as B. Frank and JT Frank with the email address associated with DCInfo. Remember?

Somebody who is a member of this group and the Tenleytown group where I also belong has been sending this internal email to many accusing you of being one of the players in this sick game of stalking and harassing Rees since late summer to present all over the internet.

I must confess, the evidence against you is pretty damn strong but not 100% conclusive.

I am confident that you will probably be served a summons and complaint from the DC Superior Court in a libel suit from Rees

I am just curious why you did this and why people have nothing better to do with their time than play games that are counter-productive. Are you so unhappy that this is all you have to do with your free time? Are all of you so afraid of Rees� campaign that smearing him is the only way you can beat him?

I do not know how many people actually got what I did but it was a well written and extremely damning to you!

Shame on you Nelson�If I would sit on a jury, I sure in the Hell would find you civilly liable for libel.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.