Washington DC Message Boards

Why has Rees been deleting messages on his own YahooGroup?

Here's a very odd thing. Jonathan Rees has his own YahooGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jonathan_rees. Rees controls the group and is the only person who has ever posted to his YahooGroup. For some strange reason he has deleted half of the messages that he himself has written and posted there.

I managed to save one of those messages -- the one that Rees deleted today. I've attached that message here.

----------------

Date: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:59 am

Subject: JOSEPH STALIN…DICTATOR or SOCIAL ENGINEER jrrees1955

JOSEPH STALIN…DICTATOR or SOCIAL ENGINEER

For the record, I see myself as a middle of the road Democrat and of recent as posted in "The Watch" John Capozzi questioned by comparing our DC City Council to Joseph Stalin where below I questioned his knowledge and why he left DC for the suburbs.

John Capozzi in a recent posting here on "The Watch" questioned my knowledge of Joseph Stalin. While it might be a matter of interpretation, Stalin has often been called the "Great Social Engineer" in that he believed that human behavior could be controlled by the State if certain laws and regulations were enacted to that extent. Thus, Stalin believed that society would be better off if the state decided how it should live. My comparing our current City Council to Stalin might seem a bit heavy handed but the shoe does fit as most of our council members are behaving like Stalinists and not Democrats of the American persuasion as they really don't go back to the voters for input before pushing legislation but behave like we cannot be trusted to decide our own future.

While Mr. Capozzi and I are of Italian decent although I changed my name upon immigrating to the USA, if anyone grew up in Europe but specifically Sicily, Italy or other parts of southern Europe, our city council is following the behavioral pattern of that of the Stalinist politicians who ultimately failed and had to accept a more realistic way of doing things that were adopted from the Social Democrats.

This current crop of council members are following a Stalinist approach to legislating, engaging in social engineering more so than any other council in DC history, they are driving businesses and people out with their unfair and cold hearted policies against the poor and if what they have done was fine and dandy, I must ask Mr. Capozzi what drove him out of DC for the suburbs. Was it our city council's Stalinist approach he no longer wanted to pay for?

How ironic given that Mr. Rees (and the various aliases) have accused me of the same (which, of course, I have never done).

B. Frank

Bfrank, you use to be known as District Information and actually in the Tenleytown Yahoo group you signed several postings as Bfrank with the dcinfo@broadersmail.com email address.

I recall seeing it but you deleted it but not before Rees printed it out.

And the answer just dawned on me: In this post we have Jonathan Rees on record saying that he changed his name when immigrating to the United States. That's why Rees deleted the post from his own YahooGroup -- to get rid of the quotation, the fabrication. Too late, though.

Here's a very odd thing. Jonathan Rees has his own YahooGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jonathan_rees. Rees controls the group and is the only person who has ever posted to his YahooGroup. For some strange reason he has deleted half of the messages that he himself has written and posted there.

I managed to save one of those messages -- the one that Rees deleted today. I've attached that message here.

----------------

Date: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:59 am

Subject: JOSEPH STALIN…DICTATOR or SOCIAL ENGINEER jrrees1955

JOSEPH STALIN…DICTATOR or SOCIAL ENGINEER

While Mr. Capozzi and I are of Italian decent although I changed my name upon immigrating to the USA, if anyone grew up in Europe but specifically Sicily, Italy or other parts of southern Europe, our city council is following the behavioral pattern of that of the Stalinist politicians who ultimately failed and had to accept a more realistic way of doing things that were adopted from the Social Democrats.

Fabrication? A lot of immigrants to the USA change their name. That is no surprise nor a crime.

And the answer just dawned on me: In this post we have Jonathan Rees on record saying that he changed his name when immigrating to the United States. That\'s why Rees deleted the post from his own YahooGroup -- to get rid of the quotation, the fabrication. Too late, though.

My question was: Why has Jonathan Rees deleted half of the messages he's posted on his own YahooGroup? Why did Rees delete the message about his changing his name?

People do change their names. Why did Jonathan Rees change his from Giovanni Luchese to Jonathan Rees?

Fabrication? A lot of immigrants to the USA change their name. That is no surprise nor a crime.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a very odd thing. Jonathan Rees has his own YahooGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jonathan_rees. Rees controls the group and is the only person who has ever posted to his YahooGroup.

First, an update: the group "group.yahoo.com/group/jonathan_rees" has been completely shut down.

Now, a new and compelling development concerning the attempt at revisionist history....

Shortly after "they" were made aware through this forum that ALL posts on Yahoogroups always have their IP addresses publicly visible (thus proving that literally ALL the pro-rees posts on Tenleytown, Gloverpark etc were actually from the same computer address as the "candidate" himself) , it appears that some of those posts have vanished! The giveaway: response posts that refer to a now non-existent original post (though many contain the copied text of the original.) Also: look for numbers missing from the sequence of the ongoing post count.

One can't help but notice that no new yahoogroup posts have appeared since the identical IPs/authors revelation.

There are still plenty of older and incriminating posts up there though. Go to the groups.yahoo.com/group/tenleytown, for one. Search "rees" in the search box. Each time a pro-rees post appears, check out the IP address (there's a tab for this) and - voila! all of them came from the same address! In other words, one person pretending to be various other people, all responding to "each other."

Have fun!

(If you've just joined us....In the last month or so, the Aliases learned about Proxy IPs to conceal their actual IP address. Still, the Alias posts appear from a rotating but by-now-familiar set of IP addresses which "they" all end up using every few posts. See BFRankDC's "Multiple Alias" posts at the top of this forum. The addys are visible to moderators here, and to anyone on Yahoo....which is probably why "they" have stopped posting on Group pages.)

Edited by truthseeker

And your point is? I think these Yahoo groups, blogs and the same are lousy places to promote a campaign.

First, an update: the group \"group.yahoo.com/group/jonathan_rees\" has been completely shut down.

Now, a new and compelling development concerning the attempt at revisionist history....

Shortly after \"they\" were made aware through this forum that ALL posts on Yahoogroups always have their IP addresses publicly visible (thus proving that literally ALL the pro-rees posts on Tenleytown, Gloverpark etc were actually from the same computer address as the \"candidate\" himself) , it appears that some of those posts have vanished! The giveaway: response posts that refer to a now non-existent original post (though many contain the copied text of the original.) Also: look for numbers missing from the sequence of the ongoing post count.

One can\'t help but notice that no new yahoogroup posts have appeared since the identical IPs/authors revelation.

There are still plenty of older and incriminating posts up there though. Go to the groups.yahoo.com/group/tenleytown, for one. Search \"rees\" in the search box. Each time a pro-rees post appears, check out the IP address (there\'s a tab for this) and - voila! all of them came from the same address! In other words, one person pretending to be various other people, all responding to \"each other.\"

Have fun!

(If you\'ve just joined us....In the last month or so, the Aliases learned about Proxy IPs to conceal their actual IP address. Still, the Alias posts appear from a rotating but by-now-familiar set of IP addresses which \"they\" all end up using every few posts. See BFRankDC\'s \"Multiple Alias\" posts at the top of this forum. The addys are visible to moderators here, and to anyone on Yahoo....which is probably why \"they\" have stopped posting on Group pages.)

Then why do you keep doing it Jonathan Rees? You posted on Yahoo Groups until you were banned from so many, Google Groups (even the sex forums), Craigslist (sex forums there too). You are just full of contradictions, a true schizo.

Oh and one more time for the record:

Jonathan Rees' attempt to solicit sex take 1:

http://forums.washingtondc.craigslist.org/?ID=25967295

Jonathan Rees' attempt to solicit sex take 2:

Received: by 10.11.1.23 with SMTP id 23mr161921cwa; Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:26:49 -0800 (PST)

Received: from 4.249.111.100 by f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com with HTTP;

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 03:26:49 +0000 (UTC)

To: "Discrete affairs in Washington DC area" <Discrete-affairs-in-Washington-DC-area@googlegroups.com>

Subject: ITALIAN MAN 40 ISO WM FOR KINKY SEX

Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 03:26:49 -0000

Message-ID: <1132975609.493196.246950@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>

User-Agent: G2/0.2

X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; PeoplePal 3.0; InfoPath.1; PeoplePal 6.1),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

MIME-Version: 1.0Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

If you a kinky lady and would like to meet a hot Italian guy then let's

chat.

And your point is? I think these Yahoo groups, blogs and the same are lousy places to promote a campaign.

My 'point' is, obviously, to ad further, easily confirmed evidence to the mountain of existing proof that Jonathan Rees has been posting (or arranging to have posted) horrible things on internet groups including this one, pretending to be other people. This little strategem was clearly an attempt to avoid being held accountable for the bizarre, mean-spirited, misleading, duplicitous and frequently libelous statements, which would reflect very badly on him should they be traced to him. It's unethical and bespeaks some serious character issues. And this is why it's important.

The seeming disappearance of some of those posts only serves to suggest a coverup -- which of course implies that someone recognizes that the posts are so improper as to require expunging. If there was nothing wrong with them, why remove them? Simple, see?

Fortunately for the voting public (and anyone who opposes mendacity by politicians, or in general), this is exactly what's happened. The posts under the names NikkiDix, JRR, DCPoll, RayStewart, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc since August 2005 came from the same poster, and he got caught. It's not a theory, not a smear, not an allegation. Check the proof BFrankDC pinned to the top of the forum.

Whether blogs etc are "lousy place to promote a campaign" was not addressed in my post, because I don't care. That's, apparently, your only concern. However, it may surprise you to learn that blogs, craiglist forums and yahoogroups aren't MEANT as promotional vehicles. Get it? And this is why people who use them as such are appropriately held in low regard, as they're willfully violating the terms of use for those vehicles for their own self-interest. This also speaks to one's character.

If one will stop at nothing to get elected, including deliberately misleading people, then the electorate has a right and duty to question one's suitability as a representative. Imagine this sort of code of ethics (or lack thereof) being acted upon by an actual sitting legislator, rather than just a primary candidate. It's terrifying to contemplate.

Edited by truthseeker

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.