Washington DC Message Boards

Hurry up Luke...Delete faster

Pamela

Bfrank aka District Info has already begun deleting his stuff on the other message boards so it cannot be used in court against him.

He slipped up and his identity is now know.

Save your friends Luke.

The only change that I see on any other messages boards is that Jonathan Rees and his aliases are now banned on virtually all YahooGroups in Ward3: Palisades and Ward3dc are the latestet additions to that list.

I haven't deleted anything I have ever posted. I do not know who "District Info" is, but as I have said on a number of occasions, I am B. Frank and have only posted under my name. "Pam", I find it curious that you are posting under the same IP address as "Tammy Bresloff" (213.215.135.*, 1/20/2006 at 6:16 AM server time). This was a post that you/Tammy made asking "Luke" about DCIst Martin's criminal record. Do you think anyone is falling for this?

B. Frank

Bfrank aka District Info has already begun deleting his stuff on the other message boards so it cannot be used in court against him.

Save your friends Luke.

Edited by bfrankdc

Rees, Pam, Andrew, et al, I've got the say, the levels you're reaching with your schizophrenia are admirable. Your tenacity in coming up with new aliases, accusations, and never ending assualts (with the same tactics I might add) is incredibly impressive.

If nothing else comes out of this election for you, I sincerely hope you get to be a case study. That you're capable of carrying on what you claim to be a normal, contributing life in society, well, I think you should be commended. Generally people with your disorder (at least advanced to the stage you're in) are locked up in padded rooms.

Best of luck!

Save your friends Luke.

Pam I do not take sides on this boards. I do monitor people that do not follow the Posted Guidelines.

I have noticed that the ip you have posted with 213.251.135.49 is the same as Tammy Bresloff.

inetnum: 213.251.132.0 - 213.251.135.255

netname: OVH

descr: OVH SAS

descr: Dedicated Servers

descr: http://www.ovh.com

descr: France

admin-c: OK217-RIPE

tech-c: OTC2-RIPE

mnt-by: OVH-MNT

source: RIPE # Filtered

role: OVH Technical Contact

address: OVH SAS

address: 140, Quai du Sartel

address: 59100 Roubaix

address: France

admin-c: OK217-RIPE

tech-c: GM84-RIPE

nic-hdl: OTC2-RIPE

remarks: ========================================

remarks: support : support@ovh.com

remarks: 0 899 701 761 (france only)

remarks: troubles:

remarks: + network : abuse@ovh.net

remarks: + spam : http://www.spam-rbl.com

remarks: peering : noc@ovh.net

remarks: prefix 213.186.32.0/19

remarks: prefix 213.251.128.0/18

remarks: - FreeIX (1Gbs) 213.228.3.244

remarks: - PariX (1Gbs) 198.32.247.104

remarks: - SfinX (1Gbs) 194.68.129.144

Edited by Luke_Wilbur

Mr. Rees has floated around an email that was sent to him by a DCist Martin where he stated clearly that you two were working together and that you had provided him with IP addresses.

Thus, based on that email, it seems that you do take sides unless DCist Martin is being untruthful in what he says.

Here is that email that Rees has been floating around:

Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 2:38 PM

To: jrrees@peoplepc.com

Subject:?

Although I work for DCist.com, I have been working with DC Pages and Luke Wilbur who has provided me with the IP addresses of the various aliases Rees has used so that we can expose him.

The foregoing email makes one of you look like you are not being honest.

Pam I do not take sides on this boards. I do monitor people that do not follow the Posted Guidelines.

I have noticed that the ip you have posted with 213.251.135.49 is the same as Tammy Bresloff.

I would note a couple of things about your post.

1) Martin's name is misspelled in the "return" address.

2) Martin's email address is at G-Mail, not Yahoo.

Now, are you going to admit that the posts I have been making about the Multiple Alias Disorder and the overlap of IP Addresses and the proxy IP's you are using are in fact true? After all, Luke has now verified what I have been posting for almost two weeks now. The record is clear of the IP addresses you have used going back to the Summer.

I also have to ask...why would Martin send a note to Rees telling Rees that he was working with Luke to expose Rees? That's a highly unlikely scenario and one that escalates to the highest forms of stupidity.

B. Frank

Mr. Rees has floated around an email that was sent to him by a DCist Martin where he stated clearly that you two were working together and that you had provided him with IP addresses.

Thus, based on that email, it seems that you do take sides unless DCist Martin is being untruthful in what he says.

Although I work for DCist.com, I have been working with DC Pages and Luke Wilbur who has provided me with the IP addresses of the various aliases Rees has used so that we can expose him.

Edited by bfrankdc

Pam, Rees, MissGlover Park, et al:

Remarkable. Your obvious inability to grasp reality.

Have you ever seen a movie? Particularly one where the good guys, upon realizing what the bad guy is up to, tend to get together and try stop him? Some examples of this: War of the Worlds, Signs, Forbidden Planet, even Harry Potter. (Yes I agree, it is a strange coincidence that comparison of you and your actions quickly remind me of aliens and evil wizards) A similar phenomena can also be found in 'real' life with actual 'police officers'.

Well Dear, I think you should prepare yourself for Jonathan Rees (if that is in fact your real name) against the world.

And by the way, how's the fundraising going?

Wrong, even on DCIst, his email addres is maustermuhle@yahoo.com.

Go look at it yourself.

Bfrank, you use to be known as District Information and actually in the Tenleytown Yahoo group you signed several postings as Bfrank with the dcinfo@broadersmail.com email address.

I recall seeing it but you deleted it but not before Rees printed it out.

1) Martin\'s name is misspelled in the \"return\" address.

2) Martin\'s email address is at G-Mail, not Yahoo.

Now, are you going to admit that the posts I have been making about the Multiple Alias Disorder and the overlap of IP Addresses and the proxy IP\'s you are using are in fact true? After all, Luke has now verified what I have been posting for almost two weeks now. The record is clear of the IP addresses you have used going back to the Summer.

I also have to ask...why would Martin send a note to Rees telling Rees that he was working with Luke to expose Rees? That\'s a highly unlikely scenario and one that escalates to the highest forms of stupidity.

B. Frank

This is the Yahoo profile page DCist Martin uses and has written most of us over.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/maustermuhle

1) Martin\'s name is misspelled in the \"return\" address.

2) Martin\'s email address is at G-Mail, not Yahoo.

Now, are you going to admit that the posts I have been making about the Multiple Alias Disorder and the overlap of IP Addresses and the proxy IP\'s you are using are in fact true? After all, Luke has now verified what I have been posting for almost two weeks now. The record is clear of the IP addresses you have used going back to the Summer.

I also have to ask...why would Martin send a note to Rees telling Rees that he was working with Luke to expose Rees? That\'s a highly unlikely scenario and one that escalates to the highest forms of stupidity.

B. Frank

Well, one thing is true of the above. I do also used my Yahoo account, and that's the one I have communicated used to communicate with Jonathan Rees.

Than again, that email is completely fictional. I just checked my records, and I sent no email of that sort on that day. As has been noted, the return address is misspelled, something my Yahoo account would not do. And also, the time the email was sent was listed in normal time, 2:38 PM, even though Yahoo lists the times of emails in military time, hence if it were legitimate, it would appear as 14:38.

Finally, why would I refer to Rees as "Rees" in an email to him? I am not that awkward with the English language. I would say "you," or "Jonathan," or "Mr. Rees."

This really is the worst forgery EVER.

Go look at it yourself.

Bfrank, you use to be known as District Information and actually in the Tenleytown Yahoo group you signed several postings as Bfrank with the dcinfo@broadersmail.com email address.

This is the Yahoo profile page DCist Martin uses and has written most of us over.

No, the email on DCist:

http://www.dcist.com/staff.php#martin

is martin@dcist.com

Since the "return" address in the email you posted is misspelled, it could not have come from Martin's real Yahoo address. The logic (or lack thereof) of the text of the email is laughable. It is clearly a fake.

As to the other, I have never heard of District Information, and I do not know who dcinfo@broadersmail.com is. I have never deleted posts. The the contrary, I try to quote the body of text I am replying to so the records remain intact.

Care to respond to the public verification of your Multiple Alias Disorder?

B. Frank

Go look at it yourself.

Rees and DCist Martin have shot back and forth tons of email and they are all the same.

Unless somebody else is impersonating DCist Martin!

Well, one thing is true of the above. I do also used my Yahoo account, and that\'s the one I have communicated used to communicate with Jonathan Rees.

Than again, that email is completely fictional. I just checked my records, and I sent no email of that sort on that day. As has been noted, the return address is misspelled, something my Yahoo account would not do. And also, the time the email was sent was listed in normal time, 2:38 PM, even though Yahoo lists the times of emails in military time, hence if it were legitimate, it would appear as 14:38.

Finally, why would I refer to Rees as \"Rees\" in an email to him? I am not that awkward with the English language. I would say \"you,\" or \"Jonathan,\" or \"Mr. Rees.\"

This really is the worst forgery EVER.

Oh please let me take this one....

You don't suppose Rees would impersonate someone else do you? Or make up a lie? Blasphemous!

Pam, you're not fooling anyone. Just because all of your other Dice Clay, Rees, whatever aliases are blocked and this is the only one you can get through, doesn't mean we don't know it's you. Get over yourself.

By the way, you still haven't answered about the fundraising...how's that going?

No, Pam, Mr. Rees made up a supposed email I wrote him to try and back up his accusation that we are somehow aligned against him. He and I have sent emails, but the one above it not one I EVER sent.

Oh please let me take this one....

You don't suppose Rees would impersonate someone else do you? Or make up a lie? Blasphemous!

Pam, you're not fooling anyone. Just because all of your other Dice Clay, Rees, whatever aliases are blocked and this is the only one you can get through, doesn't mean we don't know it's you. Get over yourself.

By the way, you still haven't answered about the fundraising...how's that going?

This email is a forgery by Jonathan Rees.

For one thing, Austermuhle is spelled incorrectly in the FROM line. (That alone is proof that Rees just typed the email himself.) But if somebody wants to show that an email is genuine, they need to include the complete headers (under "reveal headers," "options," "view headers," or something similar, depending on the email program) which would include the routing information.

Just to clarify the exact message I sent to Pam.

Pamela,

You have posted with two different names.

This was your last post:

Save your friends Luke.

What you wrote is slander and I will not allow it.

I do not know who Austermuhle even is?

I spoke with Rees about is coming on DCMessageboards.com. He apoligized and promised to only post issues in the future and not slander.

Luke Wilbur

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 3:21 PM

To: luke@dcpages.com

Subject: Posting

So you take away my posting privileges because I dare to post a real email Austermuhle sent to Rees which he circulated stating that you were cooperating with him?

Is that being even handed?

Didn't you know that Bfrank was linked by others who I am not allowed to say to the notorious District Information?

Austermuhle knows what he wrote and he did implicate you as helping him to expose Rees.

When you allow others to attack but shut down any opposition you have compromised your fairness.

Pamela

Edited by Luke_Wilbur

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.