Washington DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
entertainmentweekly

Grafh Raps With Impact 210 (Impact Worldwide)

Grafh Raps With Impact 210 (Impact Worldwide)

Between grind dates, Grafh took time out for an interview and photo shoot at SOHO’s Impact 210.

Impact210: You were recently featured on BET’s “Ultimate Hustler.”

Grafh: “Ultimate Hustler,” they came and filmed us live. Me and Swizz was recording a record at Swizz Beatz Studios. I wasn’t a part of the show but I got decent exposure. I got that through the relationship we got through Damon Dash. It’s an interesting relationship where he extends his connections to us and vice versa. Blackhand Entertainment, we a strong independent. We’ve been doing this for the last 10 years in terms of how we move. We’re strong in the street.

Impact210: What is it you like about Dame?

Grafh: One hard work. And loyalty. I’m big on that. He’s loyal and true to who he’s working with and he’s going to rep them all the time. He works 24-7. That’s what we do. We grind all the time and we’re all about loyalty, sticking together. He got honor.

Impact210: You were unhappy at Epic/Sony. What should a major label be able to do for you?

Grafh: They should have the similar qualities that we exude. From a major, all they got to do is cut the check. We are self-sufficient. We rely on ourselves and ourselves solely based on how we move through the country and the world. I got a strong buzz overseas, in Japan. I shot a video in the UK. All they got to do is cut the check. We do everything else. We shoot our own videos. Engineer. Photography. Promotional team. Marketing. Studio. We are a label and a movement. They got to spend those marketing dollars. They make sure your record is in every DJs hand worldwide, send your video out. We can’t walk into MTV and say play this. We can shoot a $50,000-100,000 video. We can provide all the tools. They just got to use them.

Impact210: How did your label, Blackhand get so established?

Grafh: Number one it starts with hard work. I don’t believe in good luck. I think good luck is a byproduct of hard work. Diligence. We do this every day all day. Number one I make good records. Number two we got a strong team and we get the music out to the people. As an artist, I want to be heard. You got to get to the masses. So we all over the place. We in the hood. We do shows in the jails. Shows in the clubs. We worldwide with it. We in the street constantly doing heavy campaigns from the ground up. I think the voice of the streets speaks. That’s where it all starts from. That’s the voice of hip hop, of this generation. Matter of fact, my first deal came from the street grind, mixtapes and DVDs. No matter how successful I get, I’m always going to remain the same person and do the same thing. Continue the same grind. The same hard work. And always stay true to the people. Seeing is believing. We do things like we shot a short movie and put it on DVD and handed it out all over the city.

Impact210: The South is so hot right now. Is New York hip hop trying to make a comeback?

Grafh: With me and my team, I got strong ties in the South. I got a lot of fam down there. Bun B’s my man. I was on Lil Flip’s album. I went on tour with Scarface. Killer Mike is my man. We got Blackhand reps in the South. It’s so real. What I respect about the South, they got a sense of unity. Down there they support each other from the radio to the streets. They want to see each other get strong. Up here we don’t have that unity. I don’t know when it got lost.

Impact210: How do you feel about hip hop today?

Grafh: It’s stagnant at this point. Nobody is doing nothing new or refreshing. That’s why Kanye pops off and goes to the top. I present people with an alternative too. It’s fresh. It’s a new sound. But people can relate to me. I’m talking about the struggle. I’m talking about pain. And pain to me is like my friend. It’s the most honest thing. Pain never let me down. I know what to expect from pain. It’s going to **to perform an anatomical sexual impossibility**ing hurt. It ain’t like nothing else. A snitch nigga might lie. A friend might let you down. Your gun might jam. A car might break down. Pain and struggle going to be the same all the time. That ain’t a disappointment at all. I already know what to expect from that. So all my records come from that perspective, what I’m dealing with in the inside. I’m a realist. Hopefully, my records will influence in a positive way. Everything I say ain’t going to be positive, because I ain’t here to be a role model. I’m not perfect. I’m going to express myself. I’m going to tell you the negative and positive. I’m going to give people something they can hold onto. They’ll feel some time of emotion. I will inspire emotion or reaction. Kind of like Pac. That’s why I was feeling what he did. When he spoke, you listened and felt a way about what he was saying. I think a lot of music today lacks that. A lot of people make a record for the radio or to sell. I make what I feel and hopefully, everybody relates.

Tune into Blackhand Radio Uncut on XM Radio from 6-7 every Thursday and log onto www.Grafh.com

Guest Impactww_*

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) seeks talented Talent Scouts in Iceland

Impact Worldwide, a fast-growing division of Impact 210, announced plans this week to expand its operations into Iceland by hiring of 25 associates to scout Icelandic acting and modeling talent. Impact Worldwide is finalizing currency transfer issues but expects to be in full operation in Iceland by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide is a worldwide online database of models and actors, in the process of expanding its operations overseas. For more information visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com

Guest Impactww_*

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) announces plan to build scouting unit in the Russian Federation

Impact Worldwide, an explosively growing sector of Impact 210, announced plans this week to expand its operations into the Russian Federation by hiring 400 Russian associates to scout out acting and modeling talent among their countrymen. Impact Worldwide anticipates that Russian operations will be running by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide is an international online database of models and actors. After a year of rapid growth, Impact Worldwide intends to keep growing by developing overseas branches. For more information visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com.

150 Argentinean scouts to be hired by Impact Worldwide (Impact 210)

Impact Worldwide, a division of Impact 210, followed its announcement of plans to expand operations into South America starting in Brazil with the announcement that it will also hire 150 Scouts in Argentina. Impact Worldwide also plans to open 15 booking offices in Argentina.

Impact Worldwide is an international online network of models and actors. Impact 210 is currently in the process of launching operations in 42 different countries in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. For more information visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) to set up operations in Austria

Impact Worldwide, the fastest growing division of Impact 210, announced plans this week to set up operations in Austria by hiring 50 scouts. Impact Worldwide is finalizing currency transfer issues but expects to be in full operation in Austria by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide is an international online database of models and actors. Impact 210 is in the process of expanding operations in 43 different countries in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com .

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) announces plans to develop market in Belgium

Impact Worldwide, a rapidly expanding division of Impact 210, announced this week its planned launch in Belgium. Impact Worldwide plans to hire 15 Talent Scouts in Belgium to begin. Impact Worldwide projects that the Belgian unit will be in full operation by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide is an international online database of models and actors. Impact 210 is in the process of expanding operations in 43 different countries in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com .

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) initiates new operations in Belize

Impact Worldwide, a rapidly expanding division of Impact 210, announced this week its planned launch in Belize in Central America. Impact Worldwide plans to hire 15 Talent Scouts in Belize to begin. Impact Worldwide projects that the Belize unit will be in full operation by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide is an global online database of models and actors. Impact 210 is in the process of expanding operations in 43 different countries in Latin America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com .

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) to add 750 scouts in Brazil

Impact Worldwide, the exploding division of Impact 210, announced this week the launch of operations in South America with the hiring of 750 Talent Scouts in Brazil. Impact Worldwide is finalizing currency transfer issues but expects to be in full operation in Brazil by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) to hire 50 Talent Scouts in Bulgaria

Impact Worldwide, a division of Impact 210, announced plans this week to develop the talent market in Bulgaria. It intends to hire 50 Bulgarian Talent Scouts and be in full operation by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide is an international online database of models and actors. In addition to Bulgaria, Impact 210 is in the process of expanding operations in 42 other countries in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com.

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) aims to expand operations in Cameroon

Impact Worldwide, an arm of Impact 210, announced this week aims to expand operations in the African country of Cameroon. This news comes on the heels of Impact Worldwide's announcement of plans to introduce operations in Africa, beginning in Egypt. It will begin by hiring 15 Talent Scouts, and intends to establish fully functional operations in Cameroon by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide is an international online database of models and actors. Impact 210 is also in the process of expanding operations in 42 other countries in Africa, Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com .

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) seeks 150 Spanish Talent Scouts

Impact Worldwide, a division of the growing talent company Impact 210, announced this week that it plans to invest in the talent market in Spain by taking on 150 Spanish associates. Impact Worldwide is seeking scouts to discover modeling and acting talent in Spain. Impact Worldwide aims to establish fully functional Spanish operations by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide is an international online database of models and actors. After less than a year in operation, Impact Worldwide is growing so rapidly that it plans to expand markets in 43 countries in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com.

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) to create Swedish niche

Impact Worldwide, a division of Impact 210, announced this week that it plans to carve out a niche in Sweden by taking on 50 Swedish Talent Scouts, who will discover modeling and acting talent in Sweden. Impact Worldwide aims to establish fully functional Swedish operations by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide is an international online database of models and actors. After less than a year in operation, Impact Worldwide is growing so rapidly that it plans to expand markets in 43 countries in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com.

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) to take on 100 Canadian scouts

Impact Worldwide, a fast-growing division of Impact 210, announced plans this week to expand its operations into Canada with the hiring of 100 Canadian Talent Scouts. Impact Worldwide is finalizing currency transfer issues but expects to be in full operation in Canada by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide is a worldwide online database of models and actors, in the process of expanding its operations overseas. For more information visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) sets sights on Chile

Impact Worldwide, a rapidly expanding division of Impact 210, announced intentions this week to establish operations in Chile with the hire of 50 Talent Scouts. Impact Worldwide aims to establish fully functional operations in Chile by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide is an international online database of models and actors. After less than a year in operation, Impact Worldwide is growing so rapidly that it plans to expand markets in 43 countries in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com.

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) to take on 1750 Talent Scouts in China

Impact Worldwide, a division of the rising talent company Impact 210, announced this week that it plans to establish operations in China with the hire of 1750 Chinese associates. Impact Worldwide is searching for scouts to seek out modeling and acting talent in China. Impact Worldwide aims to establish fully functional operations in China by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide is an international online database of models and actors. After less than a year in operation, Impact Worldwide is growing so rapidly that it plans to expand markets in 43 countries in Asia, Europe, North America, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com.

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) to take on 1750 Talent Scouts in China

Impact Worldwide, a division of the rising talent company Impact 210, announced this week that it plans to establish operations in China with the hire of 1750 Chinese associates. Impact Worldwide is searching for scouts to seek out modeling and acting talent in China. Impact Worldwide aims to establish fully functional operations in China by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide is an international online database of models and actors. After less than a year in operation, Impact Worldwide is growing so rapidly that it plans to expand markets in 43 countries in Asia, Europe, North America, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com.

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) outlines plans to develop talent market in Denmark

Impact Worldwide, a division of the rising talent company Impact 210, announced plans this week to establish operations in Denmark with the hire of 50 Talent Scouts. Impact Worldwide aims to establish fully functional operations in Denmark by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide is an international database of models and actors. After less than a year in operation, Impact Worldwide is growing so rapidly that it plans to expand markets in 43 countries in Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com.

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) announces Talent Scout search in Hungary

This week Impact Worldwide, a new arm of Impact 210, announced aims to expand operations into Hungary. It will begin by hiring 50 Talent Scouts, and intends to establish fully functional operations in Hungary by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide is an international online database of models and actors. Recently, Impact Worldwide has announced plans to establish strongholds in 42 new countries in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com .

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) seeks talented Talent Scouts in Iceland

Impact Worldwide, a fast-growing division of Impact 210, announced plans this week to expand its operations into Iceland by hiring of 25 associates to scout Icelandic acting and modeling talent. Impact Worldwide is finalizing currency transfer issues but expects to be in full operation in Iceland by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) announces major hiring in India

Impact Worldwide, a quickly expanding division of Impact 210, announced plans this week to expand its operations into India by hiring of 600 associates to scout Indian acting and modeling talent. Impact Worldwide expects to be in full operation in India by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide is a worldwide online database of models and actors, in the process of developing overseas markets. For more information visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) announces plans to staff 50 Israeli employees

Impact Worldwide, a division of Impact 210, announced this week that it will hire 50 Israeli employees with the goal of establishing a market in Israel. Impact Worldwide will add 50 Israeli Talent Scouts to its staff. The company expects to be fully functional in Israel by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide is an international online database of models and actors. After less than a year in operation, Impact Worldwide is growing so rapidly that it plans to establish markets this year in 43 countries in the Middle East, North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa. For more information, visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com .

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) outlines plans to develop talent market in Italy

Impact Worldwide announced this week that it will hire 100 Italian Talent Scouts with the goal of outfitting an Italian-based branch of operations. The company expects to be fully functional in Italy by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide is an international online database of models and actors. After less than a year in operation, Impact Worldwide is growing so rapidly that it plans to establish markets this year in 43 countries in the Middle East, North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa. For more information, visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com .

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) outlines plan to outfit Jamaican-based scouting unit

Impact Worldwide announced this week that it will hire 20 Jamaican Talent Scouts with the goal of outfitting a Jamaican-based branch of operations. The company anticipates being fully functional in Jamaica by Q2 2006.

Impact 210 started in 2004. Impact Worldwide, the company's online talent database, started in 2005. After less than a year in operation, Impact Worldwide is growing so fast that it plans to establish markets this year in 43 countries in the Middle East, North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa. For more information, visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com.

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) targets Japan as next scouting site

This week Impact Worldwide, a division of Impact 210, followed its earlier announcement of plans to begin operations in China with the announcement of another Asian target, Japan. Impact Worldwide says it will hire 250 Scouts in Japan.

Impact Worldwide is an international online network of models and actors. Impact 210 is currently in the process of expanding operations in 43 different countries in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. For more information visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com

100 Lebanese Talent Scouts to be hired by Impact Worldwide (Impact 210)

Impact Worldwide, a quickly expanding division of Impact 210, announced plans this week to expand its operations in the Middle East by hiring of 100 Lebanese associates to scout acting and modeling talent in Lebanon. Impact Worldwide expects to be in full operation in Lebanon by Q2 2006.

Impact 210 started in 2004. Impact Worldwide, the company's online talent database, started in 2005. After less than a year in operation, Impact Worldwide is growing so rapidly that it plans to establish markets this year in 43 countries in the Middle East, North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa. For more information, visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com.

Impact Worldwide seeks to establish talent scouting network in Mexico

Impact Worldwide, a division of the rising talent company Impact 210, announced this week that it intends to a network of Talent Scouts in Mexico. Impact Worldwide will hire 150 associates to scout acting and modeling talent in Mexico. Impact Worldwide projects that Mexican operations will be fully established by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide is an international online database of models and actors. After less than a year in operation, Impact Worldwide is growing so rapidly that it plans to widen its markets by hiring new personnel in 43 countries in Asia, Europe, North America, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com .

Impact Worldwide seeks to establish talent scouting network in Mexico

Impact Worldwide, a division of the rising talent company Impact 210, announced this week that it intends to a network of Talent Scouts in Mexico. Impact Worldwide will hire 150 associates to scout acting and modeling talent in Mexico. Impact Worldwide projects that Mexican operations will be fully established by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide is an international online database of models and actors. After less than a year in operation, Impact Worldwide is growing so rapidly that it plans to widen its markets by hiring new personnel in 43 countries in Asia, Europe, North America, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com .

Impact Worldwide (Impact 210) to establish talent scouting network in Morocco

Impact Worldwide, a division of Impact 210, announced this week the third African country in which it will establish company operations, Morocco. Impact Worldwide has also released plans to establish operations in Egypt and Cameroon. Impact Worldwide will hire 50 associates to scout acting and modeling talent in Morocco. Impact Worldwide projects that Moroccan operations will be fully established by Q2 2006.

Impact Worldwide is an international online database of models and actors that began in 2005. Its parent company, Impact 210, was started in 2004. After less than a year in operation, Impact Worldwide is growing internationally. In addition to new African markets, it plans to establish markets in Asia, Europe, North America, Latin America and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com .

Impact Worldwide to hire 75 Dutch Talent Scouts

Impact Worldwide, a branch of the talent company Impact 210, announced this week that it plans to establish operations in the Netherlands. Impact Worldwide will add 75 Dutch associates to its international team of Talent Scouts. Scouts find modeling and acting talent for Impact Worldwide's international online database. Impact Worldwide aims to establish fully functional operations in the Netherlands by Q2 2006.

After less than a year in operation, Impact Worldwide is growing so rapidly that it plans to expand markets in 43 countries in Asia, Europe, North America, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.impact210, www.impactww.com, or www.impact210themagazine.com.