Washington DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
entertainmentdays

Impact Worldwide (impactww.com) announced the launch of the Talent Showcase in September

Impact Worldwide (impactww.com) announced the launch of the Talent Showcase in September

Impact Worldwide today announced that plans were being finalized to hold a talent showcase in September 2006.

For more details visit www.impact210.com, www.impactww.com, www.impact210themagazine.com

Guest whistleblower0z

This has been a proven Alec Defrawy scam. He was caught performing their training call after denying any involvment with Impact 210 or Impact Worldwide (impactww.com)

Follow the link to hear the recordings which place Alec Defrawy at Impact Worldwide

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=9352

Guest changed1mg

This has been a proven Alec Defrawy scam. He was caught performing their training call after denying any involvment with Impact 210 or Impact Worldwide (impactww.com)

Follow the link to hear the recordings which place Alec Defrawy at Impact Worldwide

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=9352

why do i see the two of you one after another on every one of these forums? is the website a fraud or what? my mom got an email from careerbuilders.com looking for casting managers. is the website for real and this Alec guy is fake? or is the entire website a fraud?

Guest Guest

Did you ever find out it its real or fake?

why do i see the two of you one after another on every one of these forums? is the website a fraud or what? my mom got an email from careerbuilders.com looking for casting managers. is the website for real and this Alec guy is fake? or is the entire website a fraud?

Guest Guest

its a fraud, buddy. your mom should report any emails offering a job with impactww to her spam filter people at her internet provider