Washington DC Message Boards

A Complete List of Sam Brooks Aliases

Um, I am not Sam Brooks. Can't speak to the others.

You forgot Dr. Blecher, since you already accused me of being him (whoever he is).

B. Frank

A Complete List of Sam Brooks Aliases:

factchecker2

truthseeker

BFrankDC

Bfrank

Frank B

JT Frank

District Information

Jamaica

SPNN.NET

Robert Schiff

And about 50 more on many message boards.

Dear Bfrankdc,

Is it necessary that you play this game as doing so just prolongs the craziness.

Who knows who is really who. This is all just a childish game that amounts to nothing.

Um, I am not Sam Brooks. Can't speak to the others.

You forgot Dr. Blecher, since you already accused me of being him (whoever he is).

B. Frank

As long as you play the game Bfrankdc, it will be played on you.

All I am others have been asking is to just ignore this stupid Brooks/Rees shuffle and let us get on to issues but you cannot seem to control your urge to say something.

You are not going to have much of an impact on either.

This coming from the "new" person who has over 30 posts in about 24 hours.

B. Frank

I made two very lengthy politically substantive posts yesterday with little response....

As long as you play the game Bfrankdc, it will be played on you.

All I am others have been asking is to just ignore this stupid Brooks/Rees shuffle and let us get on to issues but you cannot seem to control your urge to say something.

You are not going to have much of an impact on either.

I made two very lengthy politically substantive posts yesterday with little response....

B:

I noticed that as well as, more significantly, the lack of any intelligent response fom R--s's latest doppelganger. Interestingly, the only topic "she" seems well-versed in is his own fictional virtues and Valiant Struggle Against The Conspiracy. It would be fascinating to see him/them attempt to demonstrate insight on a genuine political topic, rather than poorly-disguised (not to mention -worded) campaigning. There is, of course, a difference between political discourse and mere politicking.

Ugh. Must go to my RDA meeting now. Slipping again...

Love,

Not Sam Brooks, Not You

Edited by truthseeker

Truthseeker,

What is your definition of ( genuine political topics )?

I have looked at the websites and Brooks seems to lack any substance but is quite bland as it does not speak of any matters facing DC, what he wants to do but merely tells us that great days area ahead and that is it.

I would say that Brooks is more guilty of lacking the ability of addressing a genuine political topic.

I am not taking sides but you need to stop showing your bias as it is so self-evident as to what motivates you empty argument.

B:

I noticed that as well as, more significantly, the lack of any intelligent response fom R--s\'s latest doppelganger. Interestingly, the only topic \"she\" seems well-versed in is his own fictional virtues and Valiant Struggle Against The Conspiracy. It would be fascinating to see him/them attempt to demonstrate insight on a genuine political topic, rather than poorly-disguised (not to mention -worded) campaigning. There is, of course, a difference between political discourse and mere politicking.

Ugh. Must go to my RDA meeting now. Slipping again...

Love,

Not Sam Brooks, Not You

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.