Washington DC Message Boards

SAM BROOKS A/k/a Bfrankdc etc is a pathological liar

I notice that Sam Brooks under his many aliases and as others have notice likes to lie a lot or suggest wrong but can never back it up.

His most current effort is to suggest his opponent Rees sued a local attorney wrongfully but he will not post the real record and that is because he is not interested in the truth but lies just as the lies he told about Harold Brazil and Kwame Brown when he ran in 2004.

Sam Brooks is a chronic liar and all of us are getting tired of him and need to see how much of a liar he is and how desperate he is getting to get some attention.

FACT.... A dishonest lawyer who stole money from air force officials physically attacked Jonathan Rees for testifying against him and the net result was he was suspended from practicing law in DC until he got psychiatric help, paid back what he stole and settled with Rees. Attorney Kolp to date has only settled with Rees but is still listed as suffering from paranoid schizophrenia and a bi-polar disorder....

Records matching your search criteria: 1

DC BAR ASSOCIATION

www.dcbar.org

Terry J Kolp

408 Fifth Street SE

Washington DC 20003-2051

Email: Not available

Phone: 202-544-5604

Fax: 202-544-9398

Membership Status: Suspended

Reason for suspension: Discipline.

Disciplinary history: Action taken

Date of admission: June 29, 1979

EVERYBODY CAN GO CHECK THE RECORD AS THIS IS ONE MORE LIE SAM BROOKS HAS TOLD IN ORDER TO SMEAR AN OPPONENT!!!

I INVITE PEOPLE TO START CHECKING THE RECORDS OF ALL THE LIES SAM BROOKS IS TELLING ABOUT ALL HIS RIVALS IN THIS ELECTION!!!!!

First of all, I am not Sam Brooks (this is a repeat).

Second of all, I never made any characterization of the case in question. I merely pointed out that the case existed.

My you seem so defensive of Mr. Rees. Amazing for someone who has never met Mr. Rees.

Further, it is amazing that you cite an obscure DC attorney and somehow, that attorney has a connection to Rees.

Does Rees have connections with many attornies, or was this a needle in the haystack?

B. Frank

I notice that Sam Brooks under his many aliases and as others have notice likes to lie a lot or suggest wrong but can never back it up.

His most current effort is to suggest his opponent Rees sued a local attorney wrongfully but he will not post the real record and that is because he is not interested in the truth but lies just as the lies he told about Harold Brazil and Kwame Brown when he ran in 2004.

Sam Brooks is a chronic liar and all of us are getting tired of him and need to see how much of a liar he is and how desperate he is getting to get some attention.

FACT.... A dishonest lawyer who stole money from air force officials physically attacked Jonathan Rees for testifying against him and the net result was he was suspended from practicing law in DC until he got psychiatric help, paid back what he stole and settled with Rees. Attorney Kolp to date has only settled with Rees but is still listed as suffering from paranoid schizophrenia and a bi-polar disorder....

Records matching your search criteria: 1

DC BAR ASSOCIATION

www.dcbar.org

Terry J Kolp

408 Fifth Street SE

Washington DC 20003-2051

Email: Not available

Phone: 202-544-5604

Fax: 202-544-9398

Membership Status: Suspended

Reason for suspension: Discipline.

Disciplinary history: Action taken

Date of admission: June 29, 1979

EVERYBODY CAN GO CHECK THE RECORD AS THIS IS ONE MORE LIE SAM BROOKS HAS TOLD IN ORDER TO SMEAR AN OPPONENT!!!

I INVITE PEOPLE TO START CHECKING THE RECORDS OF ALL THE LIES SAM BROOKS IS TELLING ABOUT ALL HIS RIVALS IN THIS ELECTION!!!!!

Everybody is going after you Sam because of your years of having used the internet to attack anyone you have run against in politics and we are all tired of you.

I know Mr. Rees but have never met him but I respect his hard work and the fact that he created a good website that does address real issues with real solutions unlike your generic website which you clearly copied from your former boss Fenty.

Did it ever occur to you that quietly people are getting tired of you popping up all day long and many on message boards or group rooms attacking candidates you oppose?

First of all, I am not Sam Brooks (this is a repeat).

Second of all, I never made any characterization of the case in question. I merely pointed out that the case existed.

My you seem so defensive of Mr. Rees. Amazing for someone who has never met Mr. Rees.

Further, it is amazing that you cite an obscure DC attorney and somehow, that attorney has a connection to Rees.

Does Rees have connections with many attornies, or was this a needle in the haystack?

B. Frank

Course, I'm still not Sam, but as long as you mention it, what other message boards have I been popping in on attacking candidates I oppose?

Funny that "missgloverpark" has made the same allegation.

Can you provide a link, reference, source, screen shot or any other proof that I have been on any other message boards besides here and DCist (I think I made one remark at DCDL when they posted an article about the Ward 3 race).

What candidates have I been harrassing? I haven't even been harrassing Mr. Rees, but rather have been engaged in conversation with "missgloverpark", "Angela Brannon", "CUMES", "Jason Rees", "rapmasterjohnny"...oh and what was that other one, "James Ray Smith"?

Please DO tell.

Oh, and if you can bounce off the proxy IP, and use your real one, that would be great.

Someone told me that you are actually "missgloverpark", so it would be great if the board moderator could see if you and "missgloverpark" are using the same IP address or different ones that are actually based somewhere in the US (or Sweden, LOL).

B. Frank

Everybody is going after you Sam because of your years of having used the internet to attack anyone you have run against in politics and we are all tired of you.

I know Mr. Rees but have never met him but I respect his hard work and the fact that he created a good website that does address real issues with real solutions unlike your generic website which you clearly copied from your former boss Fenty.

Did it ever occur to you that quietly people are getting tired of you popping up all day long and many on message boards or group rooms attacking candidates you oppose?

Course, I'm still not Sam, but as long as you mention it, what other message boards have I been popping in on attacking candidates I oppose?

Funny that "missgloverpark" has made the same allegation.

Can you provide a link, reference, source, screen shot or any other proof that I have been on any other message boards besides here and DCist (I think I made one remark at DCDL when they posted an article about the Ward 3 race).

What candidates have I been harrassing? I haven't even been harrassing Mr. Rees, but rather have been engaged in conversation with "missgloverpark", "Angela Brannon", "CUMES", "Jason Rees", "rapmasterjohnny"...oh and what was that other one, "James Ray Smith"?

Please DO tell.

Oh, and if you can bounce off the proxy IP, and use your real one, that would be great.

Someone told me that you are actually "missgloverpark", so it would be great if the board moderator could see if you and "missgloverpark" are using the same IP address or different ones that are actually based somewhere in the US (or Sweden, LOL).

B. Frank

Way to go, B! You're indefatigable, which is more than I can say for myself. Wears me out, untangling the ragged knots of schizo-affective "logic." And no, I'm Not Sam Brooks. Or, as you know, You.

Nobody knows who anybody is until we all agree to meet, lay our IDs out and that will be that but I am sure your guys might not show.

Way to go, B! You\'re indefatigable, which is more than I can say for myself. Wears me out, untangling the ragged knots of schizo-affective \"logic.\" And no, I\'m Not Sam Brooks. Or, as you know, You.

That is true, but I have respectfully requested that you and all others posting on these boards not use proxy ID's so as to verify that there is more than 1 person behind the aliases that I beleive are behind "missgloverpark", "Angela Brannon", "Jason Rees", "rapmasterjohnny", "CUMES", etc.

Given that you continue and the "others" continue to hide behind proxy ID's, I do not believe there is a reason to entertain meeting until I can verify that there are actually multiple posters here, rather than just one.

I can tell by looking at the users at the bottom of the page that there have been many times when I have been here, as well as "jtfrank", "truthseeker", and DCistMartin. However, I have never seen more than one of the "Rees" alisases logged in at any one time.

Given the past history of Mr. Rees and multiple IDs and proxy IP's, logic would dictate that someone needs to be frank.

B. Frank

Nobody knows who anybody is until we all agree to meet, lay our IDs out and that will be that but I am sure your guys might not show.

Bfrank said ( Given the past history of Mr. Rees and multiple IDs and proxy IP\\\'s, logic would dictate that someone needs to be frank.)

But you are Frank so why not meet Missgloverpark! She must be your kind of gal if you are into dark skinned Hispanic ladies.

Bfrank, now your postings have a / in them. Are you using a proxy?

That is true, but I have respectfully requested that you and all others posting on these boards not use proxy ID\\\'s so as to verify that there is more than 1 person behind the aliases that I beleive are behind \\\"missgloverpark\\\", \\\"Angela Brannon\\\", \\\"Jason Rees\\\", \\\"rapmasterjohnny\\\", \\\"CUMES\\\", etc.

Given that you continue and the \\\"others\\\" continue to hide behind proxy ID\\\'s, I do not believe there is a reason to entertain meeting until I can verify that there are actually multiple posters here, rather than just one.

I can tell by looking at the users at the bottom of the page that there have been many times when I have been here, as well as \\\"jtfrank\\\", \\\"truthseeker\\\", and DCistMartin. However, I have never seen more than one of the \\\"Rees\\\" alisases logged in at any one time.

Given the past history of Mr. Rees and multiple IDs and proxy IP\\\'s, logic would dictate that someone needs to be frank.

B. Frank

Actually, "Angela", my posts do not have the slashes in them. The slashes are coming from your reposts, amd "missgloverpark's" reposts because you all are using proxy IP's. Where do you see a post of mine where the original has the slashes in them?

B. Frank

Bfrank said ( Given the past history of Mr. Rees and multiple IDs and proxy IP\\\'s, logic would dictate that someone needs to be frank.)

But you are Frank so why not meet Missgloverpark! She must be your kind of gal if you are into dark skinned Hispanic ladies.

Bfrank, now your postings have a / in them. Are you using a proxy?

Bfrank,

I am using a network in my office and I thought the IP provider was Verizon.

I am also using I believe the most up-to-date IE version. So I cannot figure it out.

Actually, \"Angela\", my posts do not have the slashes in them. The slashes are coming from your reposts, amd \"missgloverpark\'s\" reposts because you all are using proxy IP\'s. Where do you see a post of mine where the original has the slashes in them?

B. Frank

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.