Washington DC Message Boards

And so another board is ruined utterly

That response is SO 2005, SAM BROOKS. No one\'s buying it anymore as you are the only person who has a reason to attack your rivals as they are not attacking you.

Get a life because you sure have no campaign.

So what you're saying is "I'm rubber, you're glue" etc. Very sophisticated, Rees.

That response is SO 2005, SAM BROOKS. No one\'s buying it anymore as you are the only person who has a reason to attack your rivals as they are not attacking you.

So what you're saying is "I'm rubber, you're glue" etc. Very sophisticated, Rees.

PS: Stop calling me "Sam Brooks". It's just plain incorrect, convenient though it may be for you to imagine.

This is your sickness SAM BROOKS...Anybody who disagrees with you is Rees and that is a poor tatic in attacking someone who is better than you and not a man who got fired from Fenty\'s campaign.

Start being yourself and accept the fact that you have nothing going for you that we want to hear until you stop your stupid internet games and get out on the street like the other candidates have and let people see what you don\'t have to offer.

And finally, Brooks' rivals AREN'T attacking him. Look at this entire board. It's been reduced to nothing but Rees calling Brooks a "lazy bum" etc. The other posts are merely reactions to it, not attacks. Your slippery use of language rivals that of Karl Rove, dude.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.