Washington DC Message Boards

LET'S FOCUS ON THE REAL CANDIDATES

People,

There are three real candidates who are truly qualified both in their edicational background and in their work history. These candidates are based upon filing date:

1. Jonathan Rees --- http://www.dc2006.net

2. Jeff Gildenhorn---- Coming soon

3. Mary Cheh--------- Coming soon

All three have an advance degree, more than 20 years of a work history and have been heavily involved in Ward 3 politics.

Each candidate differs only in a few ways, each candidate is out there on the streets and presenting where they stand on the issues and what they want to do.

We need to focus on the three real candidates running for Ward 3 City Council.

Real politics are discussed on DC Watch.

To post on themail: themail@dcwatch.com

To subscribe: www.dcwatch.com

themail is the "premier e-newsletter for DC politics".

B. Frank

And while you're there, be sure and check out Ree's hilarious "statements" on various "issues." They're a hoot!

Love,

Not Sam Brooks

Look...SAM BROOKS IS BACK WITH HIS ORIGINAL ALIAS B. FRANK.....

This is your sickness SAM BROOKS...Anybody who disagrees with you is Rees and that is a poor tatic in attacking someone who is better than you and not a man who got fired from Fenty\'s campaign.

Start being yourself and accept the fact that you have nothing going for you that we want to hear until you stop your stupid internet games and get out on the street like the other candidates have and let people see what you don\'t have to offer.

Except I am not Sam Brooks.

By the way, I note that you have slashes in your post, so by your own description and definition, you are using a proxy ID.

Way to go "missgloverpark", cough, Rees.

B. Frank

Look...SAM BROOKS IS BACK WITH HIS ORIGINAL ALIAS B. FRANK.....

This is your sickness SAM BROOKS...Anybody who disagrees with you is Rees and that is a poor tatic in attacking someone who is better than you and not a man who got fired from Fenty\'s campaign.

Start being yourself and accept the fact that you have nothing going for you that we want to hear until you stop your stupid internet games and get out on the street like the other candidates have and let people see what you don\'t have to offer.

Bfrankdc, many of your postings have had the same slashings. It is time to stop as people don t want to hear your petty crap against Rees as he is not messing with you and you need to see that as you are making people start to believe that you are who many say you are, namely, Brooks.

Except I am not Sam Brooks.

By the way, I note that you have slashes in your post, so by your own description and definition, you are using a proxy ID.

Way to go \\\"missgloverpark\\\", cough, Rees.

B. Frank

Show me one post of mine where my original post has slashings. I have never used proxy IP addresses and did not know they existed until "missgloverpark" brought it to all our attention. Since then her posts, as well of the posts of other Rees "supporters" inlcuding his "son" Jason, have included the markers of proxy IP's.

Also, your first post on this board came with some accusations about my posting about the three candidates. You clearly have seen my reponse to you given your more recent posts on this message board, yet you ignore my challenge to your accusations.

Please show me and the other readers of this board where I have made any accusations about the candidates, either here or elsewhere on the internet.

Until you provide links, your posts are false and baseless.

B. Frank

Bfrankdc, many of your postings have had the same slashings. It is time to stop as people don t want to hear your petty crap against Rees as he is not messing with you and you need to see that as you are making people start to believe that you are who many say you are, namely, Brooks.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.