Washington DC Message Boards

A Substantive Discussion of Public Policy: brooks2006.typepad.com

I hope DCMessageBoards readers will take a moment to read my campaign's new 'Idea Blog' at http://brooks2006.typepad.com. It's an opportunity to get away from the politics of attack and deceit -- and to focus the discussion on, I hope, intelligent dialogue about public policy to shape the future of Ward 3 and Washington, DC.

Happy Holidays!

Sam Brooks

Sir, I had a chance to look at your blog and I fail to see how anything you said is of importance to the people of Ward 3, you fail to touch upon a single issue of concern and what you put forth is incredibly generic.

I hope DCMessageBoards readers will take a moment to read my campaign's new 'Idea Blog' at http://brooks2006.typepad.com. It's an opportunity to get away from the politics of attack and deceit -- and to focus the discussion on, I hope, intelligent dialogue about public policy to shape the future of Ward 3 and Washington, DC.

Happy Holidays!

Sam Brooks

Sir, I had a chance to look at your blog and I fail to see how anything you said is of importance to the people of Ward 3, you fail to touch upon a single issue of concern and what you put forth is incredibly generic.

I, on the other hand, found it to be spot-on and engaging, and evidence that Brooks, at least, is capable of a level of discourse befitting a serious candidate for public office. A welcome change from the empty sloganeering and grandstanding one reads elsewhere, so reminiscent of a campaign for 8th Grade Class President.

Truthseeker, you are Sam Brooks and nothing you have said on your blog is anything new as everybody else has already touched on those issues. Stop cut and pasting from Adrian Fenty s work.

If you were a real candidate then you would be doing what your three rivals are and that is, each day you would be knocking on doors which you are not doing.

You are the least qualified of all four candidates as you neither have the eduication or work experience needed.

If you are going to be taken seriously by voters then start talking about what they want to hear, create a brochure and touch upon the points of interest and hit the streets and break a sweat.

Until then Sam, shut up and stop bad mouthing people as your blog sucks, your website is so cut and paste and you have yet to reach people like the other candidates do and surely since you are unemployed you have all the time in the world to do that but alass you have not in three months.

SAM BE A REAL CANDIDATE AND COME UP WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS AND STOP COPYING EVERYBODY ELSE!

I, on the other hand, found it to be spot-on and engaging, and evidence that Brooks, at least, is capable of a level of discourse befitting a serious candidate for public office. A welcome change from the empty sloganeering and grandstanding one reads elsewhere, so reminiscent of a campaign for 8th Grade Class President.

Truthseeker, you are Sam Brooks and nothing you have said on your blog is anything new as everybody else has already touched on those issues. Stop cut and pasting from Adrian Fenty s work.

If you were a real candidate then you would be doing what your three rivals are and that is, each day you would be knocking on doors which you are not doing.

You are the least qualified of all four candidates as you neither have the eduication or work experience needed.

If you are going to be taken seriously by voters then start talking about what they want to hear, create a brochure and touch upon the points of interest and hit the streets and break a sweat.

Until then Sam, shut up and stop bad mouthing people as your blog sucks, your website is so cut and paste and you have yet to reach people like the other candidates do and surely since you are unemployed you have all the time in the world to do that but alass you have not in three months.

SAM BE A REAL CANDIDATE AND COME UP WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS AND STOP COPYING EVERYBODY ELSE!

Thank you Jonathan, for providing supporting evidence to my previous post.

(Also? Me? SO not Sam Brooks.)

Sam Brooks A/k/a Truthseeker. Thank you for proving me right that you are using many phony screen names and jumping around on different IP proxies to conceal the fact you are Sam Brooks. Look at the time line ass wipe!

Jonathan Rees rarely comes here but you are so stupid that you believe everybody who disagrees with you is Jonathan Rees.

Sam your campaign is a joke as nobody in our ward has seen a single yard sign, brochure or anything about you and your campaign because you don t have any of this stuff to offer but all the other candidates do.

Sam quit while you are not ahead because you only offer us your insults and lies about who your various aliases are.

Get a real campaign going if you can you bum!

Thank you Jonathan, for providing supporting evidence to my previous post.

(Also? Me? SO not Sam Brooks.)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.