DC Message Boards
Oksana

Washington, D.C. ROOMS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY !!!

Oksana    0

FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE DIVING, HIKING, SURFING, BACKPACKING!!! Free sleeping spaces, free super high-speed internet in your room, free hundred-channels cable TV in your room, computers in your room, etc. Welcome you to USA you all European backpackers. We are backpackers ourselves who go backpacking in Thailand everytime whenever we got a chance with many other European & Scandinavian backpackers. You can stay here at our place PERMANENTLY, yes YOU CAN STAY HERE PERMANENTLY FOR FREE or just for temporary. We do not pick just anybody, so tell us who you are. We will not reply you without your contact telephone numbers. No secretive or hidden persons. Send Email: autumn22@post.com

emigrate    0

I am an ethnic Muslim who is trying to relocate permanently to Washington DC and have been unsuccessful in finding a clean and safe place to rent. I do not participate in any of the sports you do. I do enjoy using the personal computer. I am not a sociable person now, but I used to be cordial. How compatible do you think I might be in your environment? Respond on this website or at alpinekevin@netscape.net.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.