Washington DC Message Boards

Mamboswing Is Retiring

Guest Mamboswing Mamboswing

Guest Mamboswing Mamboswing

FOLKS!! MAMBOSWING IS RETIRING due to losing it's flare AND WILL NO LONGER BE PERFORMING AT CECILIA"S NIGHT CLUB IN ARLINGTON, VA.

To attend the funeral please send me an email at MAMBOSWING@mail.comand we'll squeeze you in.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

NOPE, CHECKOUT MAMBOSWING.COM, WE'RE VERY MUCH STILL ALIVE. GIOVANNI/CAMILA I THINK YOU ALL WERE TALKING ABOUT THE GAY C GAY BAND AT JCJBAND.COM

MAMBOSWING CAN YOU SHOW YOU IT'S "FLARE" EVERY WEEKEND AT CECILIA'S NIGHT CLUB. COME BY IF YOU'RE NOT TOO BUSY PLAYING AT THOSE DUMPS IN MD. SORRY BASTARDS... TRY TO FOCUS MORE ON MUSIC AND LESS ON THIS KIND OF ######. IDIOTS

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest
NOPE, CHECKOUT MAMBOSWING.COM, WE'RE VERY MUCH STILL ALIVE. GIOVANNI/CAMILA I THINK YOU ALL WERE TALKING ABOUT THE GAY C GAY BAND AT JCJBAND.COM

MAMBOSWING CAN YOU SHOW YOU IT'S "FLARE" EVERY WEEKEND AT CECILIA'S NIGHT CLUB. COME BY IF YOU'RE NOT TOO BUSY PLAYING AT THOSE DUMPS IN MD. SORRY BASTARDS... TRY TO FOCUS MORE ON MUSIC AND LESS ON THIS KIND OF ######. IDIOTS

flare..... :blink: ???????? ah chit... no sabia que tocai mal era... flare....

No feeling ... no swing... no beat..... desafinaoos.... y ahora sin swing...... :D

keep dreaming, grabate una noche y te daras cuenta you ######....

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.