Washington DC Message Boards

B. A. Jr Is Bfrank, Jt Frank And More

This weekend, it was brought to the attention of the Washington Post, Washington City Paper and Washington Blade that the identity of Bfrank, JT Frank, District Information and other aliases used here on DC Pages and elsewhere was a person called B. A., who moderates the Cleveland Park Yahoo group room and evidence was presented that the very same attacks he has placed here on DC Pages under the various "Frank" names was placed in his own group room under his own name.

The evidence against B. A. Jr. is with the newspapers.

People, wake up. We are all being lied to by a mentally disturbed man who has done this before to other political candidates and he does this to any political candidate he decides to dislike without rhyme or reason.

Okay, if you say so, then I must be Bill Adler in the universe that you are living in.

I am not sure what cover you are talking about. At least I am not posting on message boards all over the internet using different ID's, Mr. Rees. Or should I call you:

Gabriella

Alex Biddy

Sigvald Olesen

dc_impaler

freddy20007

suzannehjackson

nikkidix2002

harry_firestone

kathleenroddy

pizzapimp11

Ramon Rivera

Gloria Guiterrez

Roy Stewart

Melinda Sussman

Mindy Silverman

Lester Graham

Anita Rees

Angela Biddy

Sincerely,

B. Frank

Okay, if you say so, then I must be B.A. in the universe that you are living in.

I am not sure what cover you are talking about.  At least I am not posting on message boards all over the internet using different ID's, Mr. Rees.  Or should I call you:

Gabriella

Alex Biddy

Sigvald Olesen

dc_impaler

freddy20007

suzannehjackson

nikkidix2002

harry_firestone

kathleenroddy

pizzapimp11

Ramon Rivera

Gloria Guiterrez

Roy Stewart

Melinda Sussman

Mindy Silverman

Lester Graham

Anita Rees

Angela Biddy

Sincerely,

B. Frank

I do not know these people you have listed and wouldn't that be no different than what you have done by having many aliases?

Maybe you can explain to all of us why you are wasting our time lying about Rees as I have posted proof you were lying and distorted the facts in order to hurt the wrong man. Explain to us why you feel so compelled to do this.

What did Rees ever do to you. We all want to know.

Why is it as I read all that anybody who disagrees with B.A. A/k/a Bfrank and his other aliases automatically Rees?

Doesn't that sound kind of sick?

What if Pope Benedict came here and posted by proved he was him would B.A still accuse the Pope of being Rees?

Bill you need some serious psychiatric attention because you were proven by me to be a big liar about that court case because you were banking that nobody would check it out and that nobody knew the date of birth and age of the two people named Rees.

Where can I find this story on the Washington Post? Thanks in advance.

The information was transmitted to Loose Lips of CP, Lou Chibarro of the Blade and others. You can contact them by email and I am sure they will share it with you.

Going back on all the postings in many places, let me see if I can identify some of the people B.A. gripes about.

Gabriella---------------------------------Rees' daughter

Alex Biddy-------------------------------Unknown

Sigvald Olesen--------------------------Unknown

dc_impaler------------------------------Cute name, Unknown

freddy20007-----------------------------Unknown

suzannehjackson------------------------Unknown

nikkidix2002-----------------------------Volunteer for Fenty for Mayor

harry_firestone--------------------------Unknown

kathleenroddy---------------------------Nurse at GWH

pizzapimp11-----------------------------Maybe Poppa John?

Ramon Rivera---------------------------Unknown

Gloria Guiterrez-------------------------Unknown

Roy Stewart-----------------------------Confirmed by Wash Post not to be Rees

Melinda Sussman-----------------------Unknown

Mindy Silverman------------------------Rees' wife

Lester Graham--------------------------Unknown

Anita Rees-------------------------------Rees' daughter

Angela Biddy----------------------------Unknown

Now tell us of all the aliases you are using and let's see if we can guess who they are.

Lucy-------------------------------------B.A

Phllis------------------------------------B.A

Frank B---------------------------------B.A

B Frank---------------------------------B.A

District Information--------------------B.A

JT Frank---------------------------------B.A

WOW...isn't is great to live in Washington, DC and have so many personlaities.

Just two more personalities and we can qualify to run for mayor.

The information was transmitted to Loose Lips of CP, Lou Chibarro of the Blade and others. You can contact them by email and I am sure they will share it with you.

rapmasterjohnny,

I just spoke with Lou Chibbaro of the Washington Blade. Mr. Chibbaro stated he had no more information than the two articles his organization published on the candidates.

The Democratic primary for the Ward 3 seat on the D.C. Council is 10 months away, but backers and opponents of rival candidates Sam Brooks and Jonathan Rees have begun a furious debate on local Internet listserves, with one anonymous Web user attempting to portray Brooks as anti-gay.

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2005/11-4/n...lnews/ward3.cfm

and

District dismisses complaint against Broooks

Friday, November 11, 2005

The D.C. Office of Campaign Finance says a preliminary review found no evidence to show Ward 3 Council candidate Sam Brooks falsely listed an address in the ward as his residence and campaign headquarters on a candidate declaration form.

http://washblade.com/2005/11-11/news/local...s/libs-1111.cfm

Making an accusation on a person's character is quite serious. Show your sources of this truth.

rapmasterjohnny,

I just spoke with Lou Chibbaro of the Washington Blade. Mr. Chibbaro stated he had no more information than the two articles his organization published on the candidates.

The Democratic primary for the Ward 3 seat on the D.C. Council is 10 months away, but backers and opponents of rival candidates Sam Brooks and Jonathan Rees have begun a furious debate on local Internet listserves, with one anonymous Web user attempting to portray Brooks as anti-gay.

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2005/11-4/n...lnews/ward3.cfm

and

District dismisses complaint against Broooks

Friday, November 11, 2005

The D.C. Office of Campaign Finance says a preliminary review found no evidence to show Ward 3 Council candidate Sam Brooks falsely listed an address in the ward as his residence and campaign headquarters on a candidate declaration form.

http://washblade.com/2005/11-11/news/local...s/libs-1111.cfm

Making an accusation on a person's character is quite serious. Show your sources of this truth.

Luke,

The only information I have is what has been emailed around by people on both sides of the debate.

I did see emails being emailed to many reporters that did contain evidence showing that a Bill Adler was JT FRANK/Bfrank/FrankB, and Lou Chibarro was sent numerous emails as I have spoken of. Possibly he did not get them or they were overlooked on his part.

What little I saw does support the foregoing.

My take on all of this is, there is no denying that Rees has been taken more seriously in his bid than Brooks has, Rees is being invited to many fuctions by the top organizations that have money, clout and endorsement power and Brooks has not been invited to any of them and I think the fact that Rees is getting treated so well upsets Brooks and his followers and this is why the bulk of the attacks on the net are directed toward Rees.

I'd bet that most of these people in the battle are followers of the candidates and not the candidates themselves.

If you and I were running for office and you were getting all the attention, I would be angry and try to knock you down with lies, hints and whatever it would take to injure your image.

This is what is taking place.

Step into DC but ward three and you will see everywhere REES FOR CITY COUNCIL on posters, flyers and the like but nothing out there says "Brooks" and when you add to this Rees is getting superb invites and endorsements and Brooks is not then I and any reasonable person should conclude the attacks are coming from the Brooks Campaign.

The only information I have is what has been emailed around by people on both sides of the debate.

RapmasterJohnny,

You have shown no proof of a serious accusation of person's character. Yet you decide to publically humiliate this person on hearsay. You offer a list of names as evidence of the statement being true.

I ask you again. You state that you work for the law firm of Arnold and Porter. Is this Correct? This is a statement I received from the law firm.

I received your message yesterday.  I have alerted senior management about this, but we're not aware of anything we can do without knowing who is posting this (or even if they do work at Arnold & Porter).

Patricia O'Connell

Media Relations Manager

Marketing & Communications

Arnold & Porter LLP

You are stating that a user (B.A.) is signing up multiple DC Message Boards user accounts to give the community the impression that many DC Message Board readers are against DC Ward candidate Jonathan Rees. Is this correct? Is it your opinion that (B.A.) supports Sam Brooks? You are not Jonathan Rees. Is that correct? You have not signed up multiple accounts on DC Message Boards. Is this correct?

Rapmaster,

Would you mind answering Luke Wilbur's question rather than providing an incoherent rant about Rees and Brooks?

He was very specific about your providing proof of your online claims.

So far, you have failed to do so.

You have responded that you have seen emails going to various reporters, yet the reporters in question have no knowledge of this, according to Mr. Wilbur.

As to the Arnold and Porter claim, well, we'll see.

I for one, am looking forward to your response to back up your assertions.

B. Frank

Rapmaster,

Would you mind answering Luke Wilbur's question rather than providing an incoherent rant about Rees and Brooks?

He was very specific about your providing proof of your online claims.

So far, you have failed to do so.

You have responded that you have seen emails going to various reporters, yet the reporters in question have no knowledge of this, according to Mr. Wilbur.

As to the Arnold and Porter claim, well, we'll see.

I for one, am looking forward to your response to back up your assertions.

B. Frank

Luke,

Go read your email Luke.

A woman has admitted today that she was behind this online madness. Yep, the girlfriend of one of the players.

GO READ YOUR EMAIL!

Of course I am not going to give out my real name.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.