DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
bskarpa

Free Kittens And Cats To A Good Home

I have 2 female kittens that are grey and have some white stripes. They are almost 6 weeks, I do have pics. I also have the mother cat that is 9 months old and another female cat that is 5 months old. They were my greatgrandmothers and she can's afford to take care of them. Please let me know if you can take one or know someone that will take them. I do not want them to go to the SPCA to be put down. I have pictures of all of them. Please help me.

Guest Kara

I am interested in getting a kitten. Can you email me pictures on the kittens? My email is kmurren83@yahoo.com. Also where are you located?

Guest Robert

I am interested in one of the kittens you spoke of. Can you plz send some information by way of email. My email is thedark82@hotmail.com. I am very in need of a kitten for a good home. Thank you

Guest Ryan_*

I have 2 female kittens that are grey and have some white stripes. They are almost 6 weeks, I do have pics. I also have the mother cat that is 9 months old and another female cat that is 5 months old. They were my greatgrandmothers and she can's afford to take care of them. Please let me know if you can take one or know someone that will take them. I do not want them to go to the SPCA to be put down. I have pictures of all of them. Please help me.

I am in interested in one of your kittens. I would love if you were to e-mail me any additional information. My e-mail address is Ryan201983@yahoo.com. I live in the Baltimore, Maryland area. Please contact me if you could help thanks.

Guest Prisca

I suppose it's too late to say that I am interested in a kitten? If you still have a female kitten please contact me at thcatburglar@yahoo.com although it's been a year now hasn't it? If you don't have kittens anymore can you tell me where to get one? Thanks!

Guest gina

hello... i would really like to adopt your kittens but the problem is that im in london... im not sure what part of the world your in but if your anywhere close by then please give them to me... i promise they would get the best loving and caring home and i wouldnt lack in takin extremely good care of them... please get back to me on jjena2k@hotmail.com... thank you and waiting for your reply... gina! xxx

Guest Guest

I am looking for a kitten to adopt and live just outside of DC in Laurel, Maryland. Please let me know if you have found a home for yours or not. I see it has been a couple of weeks since you posted. You can e-mail me at stockard4u@hotmail.com. Thank you & I look forward to hearing from you.

Guest Nicole_*

I would love to take in two kittens if they are still available, please call me at 202-741-3305.

Thanks

Nicole

Guest jane

i am interested in a kitten, must be female. i would love to see pictures. please send to jnudd@gmu.edu. thank you,

jane

Guest Briana

I would love to take in two kittens if they are still available, please call me at 202-741-3305.

Thanks

Nicole

I would love to have a kitten right now... please send pics and more info to chygirl0013@aol.com

Guest Amanda

i have a little girl who wants a kitten in the worst way.... we only have room for one and i was wondering if you still had them and if we could have one... my e mail is buggersmommie@aol.com please let me know... even if you dont have them anymore please email me so that i know to keep looking

Guest Tony

Hello , I saw your ad for free kittens I'am very intrested in knowing more and possibly getting a free kitten from you please contact me with more information. I'am looking for a house kitten only to grown , raise and love my son is very excited also. Please make our family complete with such this little animal that we would raise and take good good care of our baby hopefully soon to be.

Thanks ...

HpnotiqAlone@aol.com

Guest Robert_*

I am looking for a kitten for my little "sis" asap. Please send me a message at thedark82@hotmail.com

Guest kenzie

i would like to have 1 of your kitten today pls email mi deonat90@yahoo.com asap. thankx

Guest BadFish

To "the dark" this appears to be an older posting, but good luck in your search and always do the right thing.

Guest Carolyn

Guest FAT DADDY

Guest Alicia Warren

Hi my name is Alica and I am intrested in a female kitten for my little sister for her birthday coming up next week and I would really like to get her a kitten. Please give me a call @ 301-281-3100. Thank you

Guest sybil

Hi my name is Alica and I am intrested in a female kitten for my little sister for her birthday coming up next week and I would really like to get her a kitten. Please give me a call @ 301-281-3100. Thank you

Hello I'm Sybil and if you live in the Washington Metro area and the kittens are still available I'd love to take one. I've been trying to find one for some time now. Please call me as soon as possible at 240-413-1177. Thanking you in advance and God Bless

Guest Phyllis Clary

I wouild love to give both of your kittens a loving home. Please email me at tybowman@hotmail or call 240-694-7643.

Phyllis

Guest lorna

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this