DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
dasia11

Newly Renovated 2br/2ba Th In Germantown, Md

Hi,

I have a Newly Renovated 2BR/2BA 2 level TH in Germantown, MD. I bought the place two months ago, but need to move back to NY. It’s on the Red line, minutes from metro and I-270. I commute into DC and VA for work. There is also a bus stop near the development. Quiet and safe neighborhood. I don’t mind if you bring a roommate in here to split the rent.

- Close to shopping, DSW, Bed, Bath & Beyond, movies, Walmart, Target, etc (literally down the street)

- Completely renovated, new kitchen appliances, new carpet, Central A/C, heating, W/D is not new, but works well

- Walk to kiddie park

- Assigned parking and guest spot in front of house

- I pay the HOA fee which includes pool access

- There is an area in front of the house for gardening, we have a maintenance staff that maintains the landscape, but you are more than welcome to garden. I don’t know how.

Absolutely no smoking!!

Let me know if you are interested to schedule an appointment ASAP. I can provide the place furnished for no extra cost (sparse but with the necessities, desk, leather chair, bed, dresser, tv, tv stand, sofa).

$1450- plus utilities. (Security deposit, credit check, & references are required). Free first month rent contingent on good references.

Best,

Simone

Guest troy jones

is your townhouse still available? im a fireman in montgomery county and i need a rental in your area. cell# 202 674-0044. thanks

Guest tiana and eric

Hi,

I have a Newly Renovated 2BR/2BA 2 level TH in Germantown, MD. I bought the place two months ago, but need to move back to NY. It’s on the Red line, minutes from metro and I-270. I commute into DC and VA for work. There is also a bus stop near the development. Quiet and safe neighborhood. I don’t mind if you bring a roommate in here to split the rent.

- Close to shopping, DSW, Bed, Bath & Beyond, movies, Walmart, Target, etc (literally down the street)

- Completely renovated, new kitchen appliances, new carpet, Central A/C, heating, W/D is not new, but works well

- Walk to kiddie park

- Assigned parking and guest spot in front of house

- I pay the HOA fee which includes pool access

- There is an area in front of the house for gardening, we have a maintenance staff that maintains the landscape, but you are more than welcome to garden. I don’t know how.

Absolutely no smoking!!

Let me know if you are interested to schedule an appointment ASAP. I can provide the place furnished for no extra cost (sparse but with the necessities, desk, leather chair, bed, dresser, tv, tv stand, sofa).

$1450- plus utilities. (Security deposit, credit check, & references are required). Free first month rent contingent on good references.

Best,

Simone

Guest tiana and eric

when are you looking to move ?b/c we are not looking to move until april 30 thats when are lease is up. please call are house # 301-926-4143 thanks

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this