Washington DC Message Boards

Host A Ladie's Night

Guest PassionToys

Guest PassionToys

50124922.jpg

Is there something missing in the bedroom? Do you want to add some spice to an already hot relationship? Why not host a Passion Party and earn free products while learning how? Have a bachelorette party, girl’s night out party or a just-the-fun-of-it party!

There is no charge to host a party. All you have to do is pick a date, get your guest list together and provide light refreshments. I'll help you every step of the way!

Book a party in April and receive a bonus free product. Just mention you saw this ad!

Our products are edible lotions and creams, gels and lubricants, adult novelties, and a selection of adult bedroom toys. The party is fun and educational, never lewd or disgusting.

Passion Parties by Cameo

240-304-1209

PassionToys@msn.com

http://thejoysoftoys.yourpassionconsultant.com/

If your job isn't a party, ask me how to change that!

Passion Parties Independent Consultants have fun while making full-time income with part-time hours. You can earn up to 40% profit, achieve monthly bonus checks and so much more. This is ideal for homemakers, college students, and anyone willing to make a fun business work for them.

Contact me for more information.