Washington DC Message Boards

Turn $5 Into $15,000 In 30 Days! It Works!!! Paypa

Guest gloria

TURN $5 INTO $15,000 IN 30 DAYS! IT WORKS!!! PAYPAL MAGIC

TURN $5 INTO $15,000 IN ONLY 30 DAYS...HERES HOW! This is a Money

Scheme and Not, I repeat... This is Not a Scam!!!

You have most likely seen or heard about this project

on TV programs such as 20/20 and Oprah, or you may

have read about it in the Wall Street Journal. If not,

here it is below - revealed to you in step-by-step

detail. This program is by no means new. It has been

in existence in many forms for at least a decade. But

in the early days, it required a lot more time and

effort, as well as an investment of a few hundred

dollars. However thanks to PayPal and the Internet,

the investment is now virtually ZERO! And what's more,

the entire process is FASTER, EASIER, and MORE

LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been! Below is the email

sent to me:

How to Turn $5 into $15,000 in 30 Days with PayPal

I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY PAYPAL

ACCOUNT I turned $5 into $14,706 within the first 30 days of operating the business plan

that I am about to reveal to you free of charge. If you decide to take action on the following instructions,

I will GUARANTEE that you will enjoy a similar return! STILL NEED PROOF? Here are just

3 testimonials from the countless individuals who decided to invest nothing more than $5 and half an

hour of their time to participate in this program:

What an amazing plan! I followed your instructions

just 3 weeks ago and although I haven't made 15 grand yet I'm already up to $9 135. I'm absolutely gob

smacked." -Pam Whittemore Ohio

Well, what can I say?... THANK YOU SO MUCH! I sent 40 e-mail's out like you said and then I just forgot

about the whole thing. To be honest, I didn't really think anything would come of it. But when I checked my

paypal account a week later, there was over $5,000 in After 30 days I now have over $11,000 to spend! I can't

thank you enough! -Juan Tovar NY NY

I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my paypal account. Within 3 weeks my

account balance has ballooned to $12,449. At first I thought there had been some sort of error with my account!

-Richard Barrie Boulder CO

The only things you will need are: An email address. A Business PayPal account with at least $5 deposited in

it and just 15 to 30 minutes of your time. This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that

there is absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. You have absolutely NOTHING to lose and there

is NO LIMIT to the amount of income you can generate from this one single business program.

Let's get started just follow the instructions exactly as set out below and then prepare yourself for a HUGE

influx of cash over the next 30 days! Here's what you need to do. . .

REQUIREMENTS

[THESE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED VERBATUM

FOR THIS TO WORK]

#1) an email address

#2) a Premier or Business PayPal account

Now follow the steps: 1-4

STEP #1 - Setting up your FREE PayPal Account It's extremely safe and very easy to set up a FREE

PayPal account! Copy and paste this to the address bar https://www.paypal.com (notice the secure "https"

within the link) Be sure to sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not just a PERSONAL

account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card payments from other people.

STEP #2 - Sending PayPal money "It is an undeniable

law of the universe that we must first give in order to receive." Now all you have to do is send $1.00 by way

of PayPal to each of the six email addresses listed below. After setting up your free paypal account and

confirming or verifying YOUR ACCOUNT AND putting (five Dollars) $5.00 into your Paypal Account

use the Account tab on Paypal to send $1.00 to each of the Names on the List then move the top one and

place yours in the #5 spot on the list of names #1-#5. Remember your name becomes #5.

Make sure the subject of the payment says... *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST*

(this keeps the program 100% legal.. so please don't forget!)

Note: (If you do not see the full email address for the 5 members just hit reply to this email and they will

show up.)

(Just in case you still haven't opened your PayPal

account yet use this link to open one in your name) https://www.paypal.com

#1) trot...@wildmail.com

#2) them...@allmail.net

#3) reesef...@yahoo.com

#4) richelle6868@yahoo.com

#5) bigrider36@aol.com

Remember

all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are creating a service! A Business... An Email List Service

Business If you have any doubts please refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of the United States Postal laws.

STEP #3 - Adding Your Email Address After you send your five $1.00 payments it's your turn to add your email address

to the list! Take the #1) email off the list that you see above move the other addresses up one (5 becomes 4 & 4 becomes 3

etc) then put YOUR email address (the one used in your PayPal account) as #5) on the list.

**MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.**

STEP #4 - Copy Message to 200 Newgroups message boards etc...... The Pure Joy of Receiving PayPal Money!

You are now ready to post your copy of this message to at least 200 newsgroups message boards etc. (I

think there are close to 32 000 groups) All you need is 200 but remember the more you post the more money

you make - as well as everyone else on the list! In this situation your job is to let as many people see this

letter as possible. So they will make you and me rich!!!! You can even start posting the moment your email is

confirmed. Payments will still appear in your PayPal account even while your bank account is being confirmed.

HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS & MESSAGE BOARDS

Step #1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your CURSOR at the

beginning of this letter and drag your CURSOR to the bottom of this document and select 'copy' from the

edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into your computer's temporary memory.

Step #2) Open a blank 'Notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'Edit'

menu select 'Paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your email to

the list. Or copy to a Word Document. and Place in the email upon completion.

Step #3) Save your new Notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different sittings

you'll always have this file to go back to.

Step #4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various newsgroups on-line forums

message boards bulletin boards chat sites discussions discussion groups online communities

etc. EXAMPLE: go to any search engine like yahoo.com google.com altavista.com excite.com - then search

with subjects like? millionaire message board? or money making message board? or opportunity message board? or money making

discussions? or business bulletin board? or money making forum? etc. You will find thousands &

thousands of message boards. Click them one by one then you will find the option to post a new message.

Step #5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of

this letter and selecting 'Paste' from the 'Edit' menu. Fill in the Subject this will be the header

that everyone sees as they scroll thru the list of postings in a particular group click the post message

button. You're done with your first one!

Congratulations! THAT'S IT!! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away. After you

get the hang of it it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

REMEMBER THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN THE

MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**

That's it! You will begin receiving money within days!

**JUST MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON

PAYPAL.**

Explanation of why it works so well:

$$$$$ NOW THE WHY PART: Out of 200 postings say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I

Made $5.00 with my email at #5 on the letter. Now each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make

the MINIMUM 200 postings each with my email at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5

that is another $25.00 for me now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my email at #4 and only 5

replies each I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now those 125 persons turn around and post the

MINIMUM 200 with my email at #3 and only receive 5 replies each I will make an additional $625.00! OK

now here is the fun part each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my email at #2 and they

only receive 5 replies that just made me $3 125.00!!! Those 3 125 persons will all deliver this message to 200

newsgroups with my email at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15 625.00!

With an original investment of only $5.00! AMAZING!! When your email is no longer on the list you just take

latest posting in the newsgroups and send out another $5.00 to emails on the list putting your email at number 5

again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is thousands of people all over the world are joining the

internet and reading these articles everyday JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $5.00??

And see if it really works?? I think so? People have said what if the plan is played out and no one sends you

the money? So what are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest

people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at

20 000 to 50 000 new users everyday with thousands of those joining the actual Internet.

Remember play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. This really isn't another

one of those crazy scams! As long as people FOLLOW THROUGH with sending out $5.00 it works!

With warm wishes bless you and your loved ones $$$$$ REMEMBER IT IS 100% LEGAL!"

Reply to Message Ignore Shortmwscoot | Notify AOL | Mark Message Unread

#2 - 10/30/05 01:48 AM (Msg Id: 521166:50957) Re:#1

Telecomcowboy

View Profile

Send IM

Send Mail

Rating:

0 % of 0 people liked this post

Do you find it useful? Yes or No

Keep your adds in the classifieds.

Reply to Message Ignore Telecomcowboy | Notify AOL | Mark Message Unread

My Boards | Settings | Community Standards | Help

Note: Threads that have been read are marked with a: Page: 1

Reply to: Re: REALLY, EASY MONEY!!!

ArialArial BlackArial NarrowComic Sans MSCourier NewSystemTimes New RomanVerdana