Washington DC Message Boards

No More Eric Marshall People

Roddy

My boss Dr. Vivens called to the campaign headquaters of Jonathan Rees to let them know what is continuing to go on here, namely, that Mr. Marshall has been stalking Mr. Rees for months on various list servers and Mr. Rees' office contacted Mr. Marshall's boss VP Smith at the American Cancer Society - Government Field Office (202-661-5700) and they were very upset that Mr. Marshall was using their time to have stalked Mr. Rees for so long in various list servers at their expense and using their email system to do it and said this could result in very bad publicity for the American Cancer Society, that they think Mr. Marshall is a supporter or works for Sam Brooks' campaign which might explain his actions and then they had Mr. Marshall's supervisor get on the line and assured all that they would have a serious talk with Mr. Marshall and put a stop to this.

I think Mr. Marshall was operating at the behest of SAM BROOKS, he definitely was the screen names of JT Franks, Frank R, Lucy and the others.

Let's hope that we have nipped this at the bud and all will go back to the way it was before SAM BROOKS and ERIC MARSHALL began their vicious attacks on an opponent.

Kathleen Kravitz Roddy, RN

I am not any of these people. I also did not make those posts in support or opposition to any candidates. I was simply pointing out slanderous statements and messages as an independent objector.

You accused Mr. Rees of slander based upon your not having been at several events whereas the directors of several DC based health care organizations were and heard the same being said.

So who are you to presume you have the truth and then go out of your way to call someone a liar which is what you did.

Your boss Mr. Daniel Smith has been contacted today and I think others in the health care industry will be doing the same to put a stop to your dishonesty.

Unless you were there then never present yourself as having a monopoly on the truth.

Roddy,

Calling someone's boss is way out of line. Grow up!!!

Stop trying to police the world and let people speak their mind. And another thing, you've been online responding all day so why complain that someone else is as well.

It is one thing to speak your mind but it is another when what you say, you know is not true and you are doing it more to harass than to inform or open up a honest and healthy debate. Mr. Marshall and his girlfriend are not being honest.

Unless you have been following the progression of this matter, you will see that Mr. Marshall has gone out of his way to make his presence known in every list server he thinks the candidates are going to. Is that healthy or a sign of someone who has nothing better to do than stir up trouble.

Mr. Marshall ignored my request to let us know if he was JT Franks, Frank R, Lucy, Phyllis and the others. I asked him that several times but he never answered and that is because he was those people and trying to be coy and his attacks were more than just expressing an opinion but being outright dishonest and vicious in the process.

Tell me, when did any of the candidates post vicious and mean things about anyone?

Mr. Marshall ignored my request to let us know if he was JT Franks, Frank R, Lucy, Phyllis and the others. I asked him that several times but he never answered and that is because he was those people and trying to be coy and his attacks were more than just expressing an opinion but being outright dishonest and vicious in the process.

Roddy, I can tell you that jtfrank, mshall77 are coming from different regional IP address. I can tell you that I have spoken to mshall77 and corresponded with jffrank by email. I have asked you several times to contact me.

I would like to verify who you are as well.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.