Jump to content
DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Roddy

The Washington Post Just Said No To Sam Brooks

Recommended Posts

Roddy    0

THE WASHINGTON POST

Saturday, September 11, 2004; Page A20

 

The District deserves a better choice for city council than Sam Brooks. Sam Brooks doesn’t come anywhere close in the needed experience overall in representing the city. He is long on energy and ambition but short on community service, and lacks substantive knowledge of the problems confronting the city and ideas for solving them.

 

The council does not need Sam Brooks but someone who knows how the government works, is familiar with the city other than through a political door-to-door campaign and who doesn't need on-the-job training in the basics.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

If all of us goes down memory lane to the 2002 at large council race, there was some very ugly postings on the internet attacking Harold Brazil and Kwame Brown originating from screen names similar with the FRANK name in it and in the upcoming 2006 ward three race, the same kind of attacks came out against Rees with the same but this time under the screen names JT Frank and Frank R.

 

Who had a reason back in 2002 to viciously attack Harold Brazil and Kwame Brown and in 2005 Jonathan Rees with identical screen names in many forums? Right Sam Brooks.

 

Out of fairness, DC Pages should see the reality that Sam Brooks does not come before the voters and present what he has to offer but to repeat what he did in 2002 thinking smearing people is the way to win an election.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mshall77    0

C'mon

If all of us goes down memory lane to the 2002 at large council race

 

Memory lane wasn't that long ago. In fact, it was 2004, not 2002. I mean, if you're going to commit libel, at least get ONE of your facts right.

 

You are obviously Jon Rees. Everybody knows that. This same crap has been pulled all over the listservs. Tenleytown, Palisades, Gloverpark, and Cleveland Park. All with the same results. Everybody gets frustrated, totally calls you on the fact that it is you making up fake screen names, and then you attack them, not only through the listserv, but also through personal e-mail. I fully expect my inbox to now be filled with swear-filled, insulting e-mails from Harry Firestone, Giovanni Lechesi, Nichole Sherry Dixxon, Alex Biddy, and even maybe THE Jon Rees himself.

 

I do not live in Ward 3, and do not have a stake in who gets elected to fill the seat being vacated by Kathy Patterson. The field hasn't even been settled yet. Hey, you never know, maybe Jon Rees actually DOES have some sort of coherent policy plan that I might agree with. So, do not misread this as some supportive e-mail for a Sam Brooks, Nancy MacWood or anybody else who may run, or an attack against Jon Rees, because it is not. It's just a simple call to cease in desist with this ridiculous method of campaign that Jon Rees has employed. Nobody is going to vote for you because you make up screen names and then slander people. Nobody is going to mistake you for Karl Rove or James Carville. People are going to vote for you if you come up with sound policy statements, and solutions to the problems that Ward 3 voters face. They will vote for you if you prove to them that you have the experience, personality, balance, and will to be an effective member of the D.C. Council. So, instead of spending your time with these fake screen names, develop some sound policies, raise money, print up some walk cards, and go door to door. Talk to voters, find out what their concerns are, and stop this senseless charade.

 

Thank you,

Eric Marshall (I promise you I exist)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roddy    0
C'mon
If all of us goes down memory lane to the 2002 at large council race

 

Memory lane wasn't that long ago. In fact, it was 2004, not 2002. I mean, if you're going to commit libel, at least get ONE of your facts right.

 

You are obviously Jon Rees. Everybody knows that. This same crap has been pulled all over the listservs. Tenleytown, Palisades, Gloverpark, and Cleveland Park. All with the same results. Everybody gets frustrated, totally calls you on the fact that it is you making up fake screen names, and then you attack them, not only through the listserv, but also through personal e-mail. I fully expect my inbox to now be filled with swear-filled, insulting e-mails from Harry Firestone, Giovanni Lechesi, Nichole Sherry Dixxon, Alex Biddy, and even maybe THE Jon Rees himself.

 

I do not live in Ward 3, and do not have a stake in who gets elected to fill the seat being vacated by Kathy Patterson. The field hasn't even been settled yet. Hey, you never know, maybe Jon Rees actually DOES have some sort of coherent policy plan that I might agree with. So, do not misread this as some supportive e-mail for a Sam Brooks, Nancy MacWood or anybody else who may run, or an attack against Jon Rees, because it is not. It's just a simple call to cease in desist with this ridiculous method of campaign that Jon Rees has employed. Nobody is going to vote for you because you make up screen names and then slander people. Nobody is going to mistake you for Karl Rove or James Carville. People are going to vote for you if you come up with sound policy statements, and solutions to the problems that Ward 3 voters face. They will vote for you if you prove to them that you have the experience, personality, balance, and will to be an effective member of the D.C. Council. So, instead of spending your time with these fake screen names, develop some sound policies, raise money, print up some walk cards, and go door to door. Talk to voters, find out what their concerns are, and stop this senseless charade.

 

Thank you,

Eric Marshall (I promise you I exist)

Sam Brooks...you have been set up.

 

First off, I am who I say I am and you can check out my profile at http://profiles.yahoo.com/kathleenroddy.

 

Second, those other screen names you just stated never appeared in any list server but I had friends last night email you at your phony screen name shannon.hughes@gmail.com and this day you finally exposed yourself Sam because how would you have know those names who emailed Shannon last night unless you are Shannon?

 

GOT YOU NOW SAM BROOKS. You just proved my point.

 

And no, I am not associated with any candidate but just one of many people tired of you running around the web attacking people indiscriminately.

 

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT SAM........!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mshall77    0
Second, those other screen names you just stated never appeared in any list server but I had friends last night email you at your phony screen name shannon.hughes@gmail.com and this day you finally exposed yourself Sam because how would you have know those names who emailed Shannon last night unless you are Shannon?

 

Shannon Hughs in my fiancee. I met her when we both worked on a House of Delegates race in Northern Virginia for Mark Sickles (who defeated a two-term incumbent by the way). We then left Virginia and both worked on the primary for John Kerry in New Hampshire. You can see our names here in the Manchester field office for Shannon and the Portsmouth field office for me.http://www.gwu.edu/~action/2004/kerry/kerrorgnh.html

 

After New Hampshire, we both returned to Washington, DC where Shannon works at Strother Duffy Shelton, a political consulting firm. You can check out her bio here, isn't she beautiful?http://www.strotherduffystrother.com/who/s...nnon_hughs.html. I now work for the American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network as the Field Representative for it's smoke-free campaign for D.C. Check out our campaign website, you'll see that my name is everywhere on it. http://www.breatheeasydc.org/

 

So, once again, I do not live in Ward 3, and do not have a stake in who gets elected to fill the seat being vacated by Kathy Patterson. I am simply disgusted by this slanderous character assasination and could not stand idly by without saying something.

 

Thank you,

Eric Marshall (once again, I do exist)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roddy    0
Second, those other screen names you just stated never appeared in any list server but I had friends last night email you at your phony screen name shannon.hughes@gmail.com and this day you finally exposed yourself Sam because how would you have know those names who emailed Shannon last night unless you are Shannon?

 

Shannon Hughs in my fiancee. I met her when we both worked on a House of Delegates race in Northern Virginia for Mark Sickles (who defeated a two-term incumbent by the way). We then left Virginia and both worked on the primary for John Kerry in New Hampshire. You can see our names here in the Manchester field office for Shannon and the Portsmouth field office for me.http://www.gwu.edu/~action/2004/kerry/kerrorgnh.html

 

After New Hampshire, we both returned to Washington, DC where Shannon works at Strother Duffy Shelton, a political consulting firm. You can check out her bio here, isn't she beautiful?http://www.strotherduffystrother.com/who/s...nnon_hughs.html. I now work for the American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network as the Field Representative for it's smoke-free campaign for D.C. Check out our campaign website, you'll see that my name is everywhere on it. http://www.breatheeasydc.org/

 

So, once again, I do not live in Ward 3, and do not have a stake in who gets elected to fill the seat being vacated by Kathy Patterson. I am simply disgusted by this slanderous character assasination and could not stand idly by without saying something.

 

Thank you,

Eric Marshall (once again, I do exist)

Guess what, all your harassing emails and postings have been faxed over with a cover letter to Ms. Breckenridge who is the Director of the American Cancer Society showing that during normal work hours you under this name have been harassing.

 

I have spoken to the president of my hospital and he will seek to also speak to Ms. Breckenridge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mshall77    0

I don't know a Ms. Breckenridge, but that's really beside the point, I know my job's not in jeopardy.

 

So know that you know that I do exist. Please, explain yourself.

 

Sam Brooks...you have been set up...

Second, those other screen names you just stated never appeared in any list server but I had friends last night email you at your phony screen name shannon.hughes@gmail.com and this day you finally exposed yourself Sam because how would you have know those names who emailed Shannon last night unless you are Shannon?

 

GOT YOU NOW SAM BROOKS. You just proved my point.

 

And no, I am not associated with any candidate but just one of many people tired of you running around the web attacking people indiscriminately.

 

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT SAM........!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roddy    0
I don't know a Ms. Breckenridge, but that's really beside the point, I know my job's not in jeopardy.

 

So know that you know that I do exist. Please, explain yourself.

 

Sam Brooks...you have been set up...

Second, those other screen names you just stated never appeared in any list server but I had friends last night email you at your phony screen name shannon.hughes@gmail.com and this day you finally exposed yourself Sam because how would you have know those names who emailed Shannon last night unless you are Shannon?

 

GOT YOU NOW SAM BROOKS. You just proved my point.

 

And no, I am not associated with any candidate but just one of many people tired of you running around the web attacking people indiscriminately.

 

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT SAM........!

The American Cancer Society DC office said they do not recognize your name as an employee, field representative or the like but asked to see all the postings you have done in the various list servers because they said some employees do not use their actual name for their email address.

 

Also, the ACS allows email addresses as a favor to contributors so the fact you claim to have one is no proof as you are who I say you are and are being coy.

 

JUST GO AWAY and let this server have health conversations as I notice on the other list servers as far back at two months ago you were attacking people under a similar name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mshall77    0

OK, once again, I think I sufficiently proved that I am an employee of the American Cancer Society. But again, that's besides the point.

 

Please explain yourself.

 

Sam Brooks...you have been set up...

Second, those other screen names you just stated never appeared in any list server but I had friends last night email you at your phony screen name shannon.hughes@gmail.com and this day you finally exposed yourself Sam because how would you have know those names who emailed Shannon last night unless you are Shannon?

 

GOT YOU NOW SAM BROOKS. You just proved my point.

 

And no, I am not associated with any candidate but just one of many people tired of you running around the web attacking people indiscriminately.

 

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT SAM........!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roddy    0
OK, once again, I think I sufficiently proved that I am an employee of the American Cancer Society. But again, that's besides the point.

 

Please explain yourself.

 

Sam Brooks...you have been set up...

Second, those other screen names you just stated never appeared in any list server but I had friends last night email you at your phony screen name shannon.hughes@gmail.com and this day you finally exposed yourself Sam because how would you have know those names who emailed Shannon last night unless you are Shannon?

 

GOT YOU NOW SAM BROOKS. You just proved my point.

 

And no, I am not associated with any candidate but just one of many people tired of you running around the web attacking people indiscriminately.

 

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT SAM........!

I notice that in the Tenleytown list server, you stated that you were a resident of Ward 6, that you live on The Hill but there is no Eric Marshall registered with the BOEE in Ward 6.

 

You have proven nothing other than you have no reason to be involving yourself in Ward 3 matters.

 

The best thing you can do is stop and maybe everybody else will too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roddy    0
OK, once again, I think I sufficiently proved that I am an employee of the American Cancer Society. But again, that's besides the point.

 

Please explain yourself.

 

Sam Brooks...you have been set up...

Second, those other screen names you just stated never appeared in any list server but I had friends last night email you at your phony screen name shannon.hughes@gmail.com and this day you finally exposed yourself Sam because how would you have know those names who emailed Shannon last night unless you are Shannon?

 

GOT YOU NOW SAM BROOKS. You just proved my point.

 

And no, I am not associated with any candidate but just one of many people tired of you running around the web attacking people indiscriminately.

 

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT SAM........!

So would you deny that you are the person who has been posting here under the names of JT Frank, Frank R and the like?

 

One of these names you mentioned above would have only been known to you from last night if you had been in one of Craig's List GAY DATING ROOMS and you say that you have this beautiful griendfriend? I won't go there but if the shoe fits does she know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mshall77    0
I notice that in the Tenleytown list server, you stated that you were a resident of Ward 6, that you live on The Hill but there is no Eric Marshall registered with the BOEE in Ward 6.

 

The gig is up Rees. I never said that in the Tenleytown listserv. I actually said it in an IM conversation with Jon Rees after I made a post on the Tenleytown listserv. OK, now follow the bouncing ball. Here's the post on the Tenleytown list, and then directly below it is an IM that Jon Rees sent to me right afterwards.

 

From: Eric.Marshall@cancer.org

Date: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:34 pm

Subject: Please stop with the slander Mshall77

Send IM

Send Email

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. Rees, it would behoove you not to post slanderous material on a

community listserv. I don't think anybody on this list believes that you

heard Chairman Cropp, Councilmember Fenty, Councilmember Evans, or

Councilmember Catania say that. Please sir, convince people to vote for

you by stating your positions on the issues, not by slandering somebody who

you have already stated on this very list isn't running for her Ward 3 seat

again.

 

 

jrrees1955: You need to know your fact before you show your rear end.

jrrees1955: Patterson was suppose to co-chair the debate with Catania and never showed up and this had the others in the corner stewed and saying what they did so Cantania hosted it alone.

mshall77: she was supposed to co-chair a Ward 5 Democrats meeting?

mshall77: interesting

jrrees1955: According to Mr. Bobb the debate was to be co-chaired by her and Catania.

mshall77: and Robert Bobb runs to Ward 5 Democrats? that's news to me

 

There's a lot of back and forth in which Rees' story changes here, so I'll skip ahead to the nail in the coffin.

 

jrrees1955: What Ward do you live in?

mshall77: 6

jrrees1955: That is where?

mshall77: u don't know where Ward 6 is?

jrrees1955: I think the Hill

mshall77: wow

mshall77: and you want to be a DC Councilmember?

jrrees1955: I am tired today.

mshall77: u might want to put that on your list of things to learn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roddy    0
I notice that in the Tenleytown list server, you stated that you were a resident of Ward 6, that you live on The Hill but there is no Eric Marshall registered with the BOEE in Ward 6.

 

The gig is up Rees. I never said that in the Tenleytown listserv. I actually said it in an IM conversation with Jon Rees after I made a post on the Tenleytown listserv. OK, now follow the bouncing ball. Here's the post on the Tenleytown list, and then directly below it is an IM that Jon Rees sent to me right afterwards.

 

From: Eric.Marshall@cancer.org

Date: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:34 pm

Subject: Please stop with the slander Mshall77

Send IM

Send Email

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. Rees, it would behoove you not to post slanderous material on a

community listserv. I don't think anybody on this list believes that you

heard Chairman Cropp, Councilmember Fenty, Councilmember Evans, or

Councilmember Catania say that. Please sir, convince people to vote for

you by stating your positions on the issues, not by slandering somebody who

you have already stated on this very list isn't running for her Ward 3 seat

again.

 

 

jrrees1955: You need to know your fact before you show your rear end.

jrrees1955: Patterson was suppose to co-chair the debate with Catania and never showed up and this had the others in the corner stewed and saying what they did so Cantania hosted it alone.

mshall77: she was supposed to co-chair a Ward 5 Democrats meeting?

mshall77: interesting

jrrees1955: According to Mr. Bobb the debate was to be co-chaired by her and Catania.

mshall77: and Robert Bobb runs to Ward 5 Democrats? that's news to me

 

There's a lot of back and forth in which Rees' story changes here, so I'll skip ahead to the nail in the coffin.

 

jrrees1955: What Ward do you live in?

mshall77: 6

jrrees1955: That is where?

mshall77: u don't know where Ward 6 is?

jrrees1955: I think the Hill

mshall77: wow

mshall77: and you want to be a DC Councilmember?

jrrees1955: I am tired today.

mshall77: u might want to put that on your list of things to learn

What you posted is not how any email would look in its true format.

 

This is a pathetic attempt to justify what you are doing.

 

Everybody, go and look at how the headings are in an email from other, then your response and an ongoing conversation.

 

Good try but you are not fooling people as what you posted is not a bonafide email exchange.

 

What is your problem?

 

Mr. Rees is a very influential person in the health care industry, he has the ears of the presidents of the various hospitals, many organizations and I am sure if he wanted to, he could cause you to lose your job. So why are messing with him.

 

You are a sick puppy and why don't you sahre with others how long a venture this has been by you to attack Mr. Rees and you previously stated reason says you are sick amn that you ahev to stalk people indefinitely on the internet and I will stand behind what I said, you were cuising the gay dating section of the CL last night and I got my friend to post an an ad to lure you in and you confused screen anmes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roddy    0
I notice that in the Tenleytown list server, you stated that you were a resident of Ward 6, that you live on The Hill but there is no Eric Marshall registered with the BOEE in Ward 6.

 

The gig is up Rees. I never said that in the Tenleytown listserv. I actually said it in an IM conversation with Jon Rees after I made a post on the Tenleytown listserv. OK, now follow the bouncing ball. Here's the post on the Tenleytown list, and then directly below it is an IM that Jon Rees sent to me right afterwards.

 

From: Eric.Marshall@cancer.org

Date: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:34 pm

Subject: Please stop with the slander Mshall77

Send IM

Send Email

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. Rees, it would behoove you not to post slanderous material on a

community listserv. I don't think anybody on this list believes that you

heard Chairman Cropp, Councilmember Fenty, Councilmember Evans, or

Councilmember Catania say that. Please sir, convince people to vote for

you by stating your positions on the issues, not by slandering somebody who

you have already stated on this very list isn't running for her Ward 3 seat

again.

 

 

jrrees1955: You need to know your fact before you show your rear end.

jrrees1955: Patterson was suppose to co-chair the debate with Catania and never showed up and this had the others in the corner stewed and saying what they did so Cantania hosted it alone.

mshall77: she was supposed to co-chair a Ward 5 Democrats meeting?

mshall77: interesting

jrrees1955: According to Mr. Bobb the debate was to be co-chaired by her and Catania.

mshall77: and Robert Bobb runs to Ward 5 Democrats? that's news to me

 

There's a lot of back and forth in which Rees' story changes here, so I'll skip ahead to the nail in the coffin.

 

jrrees1955: What Ward do you live in?

mshall77: 6

jrrees1955: That is where?

mshall77: u don't know where Ward 6 is?

jrrees1955: I think the Hill

mshall77: wow

mshall77: and you want to be a DC Councilmember?

jrrees1955: I am tired today.

mshall77: u might want to put that on your list of things to learn

What you posted is not how any email would look in its true format.

 

This is a pathetic attempt to justify what you are doing.

 

Everybody, go and look at how the headings are in an email from other, then your response and an ongoing conversation.

 

Good try but you are not fooling people as what you posted is not a bonafide email exchange.

 

What is your problem?

 

Mr. Rees is a very influential person in the health care industry, he has the ears of the presidents of the various hospitals, many organizations and I am sure if he wanted to, he could cause you to lose your job. So why are messing with him.

 

You are a sick puppy and why don't you sahre with others how long a venture this has been by you to attack Mr. Rees and you previously stated reason says you are sick amn that you ahev to stalk people indefinitely on the internet and I will stand behind what I said, you were cuising the gay dating section of the CL last night and I got my friend to post an an ad to lure you in and you confused screen anmes.

YOU AVOIDED MY QUESTION.

 

ARE YOU THIS PERSON JT FRANK, FRANK R or LUCY, PHYLLIS which were names used in 2002 to attack Harold Brazil and Kwame Brown and then Rees now as I worked on Kwame Brown's campaign and those screen names I will never forget or will you cliam it is somebody else.

 

How do we know you are not playing good cop/bad cop and is the person behind all these names?

 

Will you deny that you have been stalking others on the net even using this current name.

 

This time don't ignore the question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mshall77    0

As I stated in my post, the conversation I pasted is from a convesation on Yahoo Messenger. It doesn't look like an e-mail because it isn't an e-mail.

 

Also, you're not getting your story straight here.

 

Second, those other screen names you just stated never appeared in any list server but I had friends last night email you at your phony screen name shannon.hughes@gmail.com and this day you finally exposed yourself Sam because how would you have know those names who emailed Shannon last night unless you are Shannon? 

 

That is how I know those screen names. They were e-mailed to my fiancee. I did not get them from Craigs List. Everything is laid out in this thread and you still can't keep your story straight.

 

As I stated before.

 

I do not live in Ward 3, and do not have a stake in who gets elected to fill the seat being vacated by Kathy Patterson. The field hasn't even been settled yet. Hey, you never know, maybe Jon Rees actually DOES have some sort of coherent policy plan that I might agree with. So, do not misread this as some supportive e-mail for a Sam Brooks, Nancy MacWood or anybody else who may run, or an attack against Jon Rees, because it is not. It's just a simple call to cease in desist with this ridiculous method of campaign that Jon Rees has employed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roddy    0
As I stated in my post, the conversation I pasted is from a convesation on Yahoo Messenger. It doesn't look like an e-mail because it isn't an e-mail.

 

Also, you're not getting your story straight here.

 

Second, those other screen names you just stated never appeared in any list server but I had friends last night email you at your phony screen name shannon.hughes@gmail.com and this day you finally exposed yourself Sam because how would you have know those names who emailed Shannon last night unless you are Shannon? 

 

That is how I know those screen names. They were e-mailed to my fiancee. I did not get them from Craigs List. Everything is laid out in this thread and you still can't keep your story straight.

 

As I stated before.

 

I do not live in Ward 3, and do not have a stake in who gets elected to fill the seat being vacated by Kathy Patterson. The field hasn't even been settled yet. Hey, you never know, maybe Jon Rees actually DOES have some sort of coherent policy plan that I might agree with. So, do not misread this as some supportive e-mail for a Sam Brooks, Nancy MacWood or anybody else who may run, or an attack against Jon Rees, because it is not. It's just a simple call to cease in desist with this ridiculous method of campaign that Jon Rees has employed.

The name Nicole Dixon was never emailed to your girlfiend but to SAM BROOKS at his hotmail account under SFBm.

 

NOW YOU FINALLY PROVED YOU ARE SAM BROOKS OR WORKING UNDER HIM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mshall77    0

Remember that discussion about the Tenleytown listserv? Nicole Sherry Dixon used to be a regular contributor to the list. Here it seems that the two of you are working together. Underneath this e-mail is another one from Alex Biddy to preempt your next post. Alex Biddy has posted on Gloverpark numerous times.

 

From: "Nicole Sherry Dixon" <nikkidix2002@...>

Date: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:12 pm

Subject: Re: Penny Pagano vs Penny Pagano nikkidix2002

Offline

Send Email

 

Fred,

 

Kathleen Roddy is a big wig with the DC Nurses Association and they

are hostile to Kathy Patterson so she would post anything aginst

Patterson whether it was for Rees, Jack the Ripper or Jason.

 

 

 

--- In tenleytown@yahoogroups.com, Fred Vinson <fvinson@f...> wrote:

> I think it would be ridiculous for Kathy Patterson to have to post

every announcement that comes out of her office personally. Isn't Ms

Roddy posting messages for Mr. Rees? Why isn't he posting his own if

that is how it should be?

>

> Fred Vinson

>

>

>

> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

 

 

Here is the aforementioned posting from Alex Biddy on the Gloverpark listserv

 

From: "Alex Biddy" <alexbiddy@...>

Date: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:45 am

Subject: Re: Spamming the City alexbiddy

Offline

Send Email

 

According to what I heard on one of the local radio talk shows, Rees

is 50 years old, married to the actress and former Mindy Silverman

so this could not be that person you speak off.

 

See people, so many misconceptions, beliefs and I am sort of getting

a rise out of this madness.

 

 

--- In gloverpark@yahoogroups.com, "hereingloverpark"

<hereingloverpark@y...> wrote:

> Apparently Nikki on Jonathan's behalf has spammed every web group

> she could find, with the same note that started this all here.

>

> Is there a connection with this 1998 personal ad? Not sure, but

the

> age matches (white, smoker, no religion, 43 in 1998). If you hit

> reply, the Subject is "Light My Fire this Winter"

>

> http://dcregistry.com/classifieds/personals/672.html

>

> Here's what other people have been saying about the spamming (not

a

> commentary, just showing you are not alone):

>

> 1] quote: On June 12, dental-company manager Jonathan R. Rees

> sent an e-mail to LL announcing his candidacy. But a quick glance

at

> the D.C. personals section of Craigslist reveals that Rees thinks

> another good place to kick off a campaign is among romance seekers.

>

> On the same day, Rees posted his campaign announcement and a link

to

> his Web site in several Craigslist categories, including the

> personals. Under the "Women Seeking Women" heading, Rees

> wrote "SUPPORTAGAYRIGHTSCANDIDATE" In "Men Seeking Men," his tease

> was "YOURKINDOFGUY" In the "M4M Forum" he coyly queried, "WARD3

> DCRESIDENT?"

>

> Further research reveals that Rees' unique approach to making a

big

> political impression seems to have wandered a bit off track. He

had

> previously posted on Craigslist on April 9. In the "Queer Forum,"

> under the "Threesomes" category,"Jrrees" posed a probing question

> that's on the minds of many city residents these days: "In D.C.

why

> is it so hard for a bi guy to arrange a threesome with another guy

> and gal? Geez, with D.C. being 26% GLBT surely there is someone

for

> everyone!"

>

> Rees calls that post "a test question" to gauge how many responses

> he would receive "from a nonpolitical posting."

>

> Rees, who describes himself as a "49-year-old straight widower"

who

> has remarried, says he "went to those places on Craigslist where I

> would get the highest amount of traffic. I've got 192 hits so far."

>

> But he says one Craigslist category drove most of the traffic to

his

> campaign Web site: the "Politics" section.

>

> 2] quote: "I wondered for a second whether I had missed the

> announcement of some sort of special election, but no, Jonathan

Rees

> is just getting a head start on the primary election that's coming

> up on September 12. That's September 12, 2006. I know that several

> mayoral candidates have already declared, but putting up signs 13

> months ahead for a council race, especially one that's not even

> citywide, is going a bit far. Rees has been spamming the

Craigslist

> personals (including a "test question" about arranging a

threesome)

> and other web boards for several weeks now, but this is the first

> actual sign I've seen."

>

> 3] quote: "Yeah, that jerk has been spamming his website on

every

> mailing list and web-group in DC, political or not. I hope he gets

> what's coming to him. I'm looking forward to tearing down his

> posters and flipping over his petition tables at every

opportunity. "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mshall77    0

So, now that I've cleared that one up. Back to my question that you have yet to answer. Please, explain this. I'll even spell out my questions. How did you get an e-mail that Shannon sent to an address purportedly to be from Sam Brooks yet you were able to respond to it?

 

Sam Brooks...you have been set up...

Second, those other screen names you just stated never appeared in any list server but I had friends last night email you at your phony screen name shannon.hughes@gmail.com and this day you finally exposed yourself Sam because how would you have know those names who emailed Shannon last night unless you are Shannon?

 

GOT YOU NOW SAM BROOKS. You just proved my point.

 

And no, I am not associated with any candidate but just one of many people tired of you running around the web attacking people indiscriminately.

 

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT SAM........!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roddy    0
Remember that discussion about the Tenleytown listserv? Nicole Sherry Dixon used to be a regular contributor to the list. Here it seems that the two of you are working together. Underneath this e-mail is another one from Alex Biddy to preempt your next post. Alex Biddy has posted on Gloverpark numerous times.

 

From: "Nicole Sherry Dixon" <nikkidix2002@...>

Date: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:12 pm

Subject: Re: Penny Pagano vs Penny Pagano nikkidix2002

Offline

Send Email

 

Fred,

 

Kathleen Roddy is a big wig with the DC Nurses Association and they

are hostile to Kathy Patterson so she would post anything aginst

Patterson whether it was for Rees, Jack the Ripper or Jason.

 

 

 

--- In tenleytown@yahoogroups.com, Fred Vinson <fvinson@f...> wrote:

> I think it would be ridiculous for Kathy Patterson to have to post

every announcement that comes out of her office personally. Isn't Ms

Roddy posting messages for Mr. Rees? Why isn't he posting his own if

that is how it should be?

>

> Fred Vinson

>

>

>

> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

 

 

Here is the aforementioned posting from Alex Biddy on the Gloverpark listserv

 

From: "Alex Biddy" <alexbiddy@...>

Date: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:45 am

Subject: Re: Spamming the City alexbiddy

Offline

Send Email

 

According to what I heard on one of the local radio talk shows, Rees

is 50 years old, married to the actress and former Mindy Silverman

so this could not be that person you speak off.

 

See people, so many misconceptions, beliefs and I am sort of getting

a rise out of this madness.

 

 

--- In gloverpark@yahoogroups.com, "hereingloverpark"

<hereingloverpark@y...> wrote:

> Apparently Nikki on Jonathan's behalf has spammed every web group

> she could find, with the same note that started this all here.

>

> Is there a connection with this 1998 personal ad? Not sure, but

the

> age matches (white, smoker, no religion, 43 in 1998). If you hit

> reply, the Subject is "Light My Fire this Winter"

>

> http://dcregistry.com/classifieds/personals/672.html

>

> Here's what other people have been saying about the spamming (not

a

> commentary, just showing you are not alone):

>

> 1] quote: On June 12, dental-company manager Jonathan R. Rees

> sent an e-mail to LL announcing his candidacy. But a quick glance

at

> the D.C. personals section of Craigslist reveals that Rees thinks

> another good place to kick off a campaign is among romance seekers.

>

> On the same day, Rees posted his campaign announcement and a link

to

> his Web site in several Craigslist categories, including the

> personals. Under the "Women Seeking Women" heading, Rees

> wrote "SUPPORTAGAYRIGHTSCANDIDATE" In "Men Seeking Men," his tease

> was "YOURKINDOFGUY" In the "M4M Forum" he coyly queried, "WARD3

> DCRESIDENT?"

>

> Further research reveals that Rees' unique approach to making a

big

> political impression seems to have wandered a bit off track. He

had

> previously posted on Craigslist on April 9. In the "Queer Forum,"

> under the "Threesomes" category,"Jrrees" posed a probing question

> that's on the minds of many city residents these days: "In D.C.

why

> is it so hard for a bi guy to arrange a threesome with another guy

> and gal? Geez, with D.C. being 26% GLBT surely there is someone

for

> everyone!"

>

> Rees calls that post "a test question" to gauge how many responses

> he would receive "from a nonpolitical posting."

>

> Rees, who describes himself as a "49-year-old straight widower"

who

> has remarried, says he "went to those places on Craigslist where I

> would get the highest amount of traffic. I've got 192 hits so far."

>

> But he says one Craigslist category drove most of the traffic to

his

> campaign Web site: the "Politics" section.

>

> 2] quote: "I wondered for a second whether I had missed the

> announcement of some sort of special election, but no, Jonathan

Rees

> is just getting a head start on the primary election that's coming

> up on September 12. That's September 12, 2006. I know that several

> mayoral candidates have already declared, but putting up signs 13

> months ahead for a council race, especially one that's not even

> citywide, is going a bit far. Rees has been spamming the

Craigslist

> personals (including a "test question" about arranging a

threesome)

> and other web boards for several weeks now, but this is the first

> actual sign I've seen."

>

> 3] quote: "Yeah, that jerk has been spamming his website on

every

> mailing list and web-group in DC, political or not. I hope he gets

> what's coming to him. I'm looking forward to tearing down his

> posters and flipping over his petition tables at every

opportunity. "

Once again, you are posting matters that nobody can verify is true or was in fact posted by who you claim did such.

 

I am trying to get you to answer why is is so important to stalk.

 

Nobody has stalked for many long months as you have.

 

You need to explain to everyone why you feel the need to go around the web all day long stalking, posting and so on unless you are in fact SAM BROOKS or work for him as no normal person would do this who is busy trying to earn a living.

 

How can you do your job when you are seen posting hour after hour and day after day.

 

THERE IS SOMETHING TERRIBLY ABNORMAL IN WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roddy    0
So, know that I've cleared that one up. Back to my question that you have yet to answer. Please, explain this. I'll even spell out my questions. How did you get an e-mail that Shannon sent to an address purportedly to be from Sam Brooks yet you were able to respond to it?

 

Sam Brooks...you have been set up...

Second, those other screen names you just stated never appeared in any list server but I had friends last night email you at your phony screen name shannon.hughes@gmail.com and this day you finally exposed yourself Sam because how would you have know those names who emailed Shannon last night unless you are Shannon?

 

GOT YOU NOW SAM BROOKS. You just proved my point.

 

And no, I am not associated with any candidate but just one of many people tired of you running around the web attacking people indiscriminately.

 

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT SAM........!

From: "Eric Marshall" <mshall77@...>

Date: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:37 am

Subject: Re: Why do I like to stalk people

Offline

Send Email

 

DC Pages

 

Look how easy I can fool all of you into believing what I am say and how easy it is to edit and change names to make it look like something was said or done.

 

 

HEY PEOPLE LOOK ABOVE. THIS IS HOW EASY IT IS FOR SAM OR ERIC TO DECEIVE YOU INTO BELIEVING SOMEONE ACTUALLY WROTE SOMETHING.

 

I admit I edited thre above to make a point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mshall77    0

I actually don't post that often. Those are e-mails pasted directly from the website of the listserv. If people are members of these listservs they can go to

 

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gloverpark/?...yguid=185670816

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tenleytown/?...yguid=185670816

 

and search the names Alex Biddy and Nicol Sherry Dixon to see for themselves. Because most people aren't members, I posted the messages here for all to see.

 

So, now that I've cleared that one up. Back to my question that you have yet to answer. Please, explain this. I'll even spell out my questions. How did you get an e-mail that Shannon sent to an address purportedly to be from Sam Brooks yet you were able to respond to it?

 

Sam Brooks...you have been set up...

Second, those other screen names you just stated never appeared in any list server but I had friends last night email you at your phony screen name shannon.hughes@gmail.com and this day you finally exposed yourself Sam because how would you have know those names who emailed Shannon last night unless you are Shannon?

 

GOT YOU NOW SAM BROOKS. You just proved my point.

 

And no, I am not associated with any candidate but just one of many people tired of you running around the web attacking people indiscriminately.

 

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT SAM........!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roddy    0
I actually don't post that often. Those are e-mails pasted directly from the website of the listserv. If people are members of these listservs they can go to

 

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gloverpark/?...yguid=185670816

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tenleytown/?...yguid=185670816

 

and search the names Alex Biddy and Nicol Sherry Dixon to see for themselves. Because most people aren't members, I posted the messages here for all to see.

 

So, know that I've cleared that one up. Back to my question that you have yet to answer. Please, explain this. I'll even spell out my questions. How did you get an e-mail that Shannon sent to an address purportedly to be from Sam Brooks yet you were able to respond to it?

 

Sam Brooks...you have been set up...

Second, those other screen names you just stated never appeared in any list server but I had friends last night email you at your phony screen name shannon.hughes@gmail.com and this day you finally exposed yourself Sam because how would you have know those names who emailed Shannon last night unless you are Shannon?

 

GOT YOU NOW SAM BROOKS. You just proved my point.

 

And no, I am not associated with any candidate but just one of many people tired of you running around the web attacking people indiscriminately.

 

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT SAM........!

Is anybody denying that they are members of other servers?

 

No I don't see them doing it but the truth is, you are online most of the day posting under different names and the fact you have been online for 90 minutes battling out with me instead of working is good as this is going to be faxed to the ACS so they can see that at their expense you are using their time to engage in political battles on the net.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roddy    0
So, now that I've cleared that one up. Back to my question that you have yet to answer. Please, explain this. I'll even spell out my questions. How did you get an e-mail that Shannon sent to an address purportedly to be from Sam Brooks yet you were able to respond to it?

 

Sam Brooks...you have been set up...

Second, those other screen names you just stated never appeared in any list server but I had friends last night email you at your phony screen name shannon.hughes@gmail.com and this day you finally exposed yourself Sam because how would you have know those names who emailed Shannon last night unless you are Shannon?

 

GOT YOU NOW SAM BROOKS. You just proved my point.

 

And no, I am not associated with any candidate but just one of many people tired of you running around the web attacking people indiscriminately.

 

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT SAM........!

I didn't. I got a blind copy of an email to Shannon from my work associate Harry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mshall77    0

OK, so now we're getting somewhere.

 

I didn't. I got a blind copy of an email to Shannon from my work associate Harry.

 

This is a start. However, the e-mail that Shannon sent only went to an e-mail that was setup by somebody who was obviously Sam Brooks, but isn't. The only place that e-mail was sent was to that specific address. So, the angry e-mails that were sent to Shannon accusing her of being Sam could only have been sent by people who have access to the fake Sam Brooks e-mail.

 

Also, according to your original statement that I have quoted here tirelessly you took repsonsibility for having friends e-mail Shannon. One of the people who e-mailed Shannon was Harry Firestone. So, how did you only hear about this from a bcc from Harry Firestone, when you've already claimed that you had HIM send the e-mails?

 

Sam Brooks...you have been set up...

Second, those other screen names you just stated never appeared in any list server but I had friends last night email you at your phony screen name shannon.hughes@gmail.com and this day you finally exposed yourself Sam because how would you have know those names who emailed Shannon last night unless you are Shannon?

 

GOT YOU NOW SAM BROOKS. You just proved my point.

 

And no, I am not associated with any candidate but just one of many people tired of you running around the web attacking people indiscriminately.

 

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT SAM........!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roddy    0
OK, so now we're getting somewhere.

 

I didn't. I got a blind copy of an email to Shannon from my work associate Harry.

 

This is a start. However, the e-mail that Shannon sent only went to an e-mail that was setup by somebody who was obviously Sam Brooks, but isn't. The only place that e-mail was sent was to that specific address. So, the angry e-mails that were sent to Shannon accusing her of being Sam could only have been sent by people who have access to the fake Sam Brooks e-mail.

 

Also, according to your original statement that I have quoted here tirelessly you took repsonsibility for having friends e-mail Shannon. One of the people who e-mailed Shannon was Harry Firestone. So, how did you only hear about this from a bcc from Harry Firestone, when you've already claimed that you had HIM send the e-mails?

 

Sam Brooks...you have been set up...

Second, those other screen names you just stated never appeared in any list server but I had friends last night email you at your phony screen name shannon.hughes@gmail.com and this day you finally exposed yourself Sam because how would you have know those names who emailed Shannon last night unless you are Shannon?

 

GOT YOU NOW SAM BROOKS. You just proved my point.

 

And no, I am not associated with any candidate but just one of many people tired of you running around the web attacking people indiscriminately.

 

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT SAM........!

Who did your girlfriend send her email to originally?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mshall77    0

I'm not going to advertise on this list the slanderous e-mail account that was setup in Sam Brooks' name. However, if somebody checked back in the DCpages they could easily find it, that's how Shannon found it.

 

This is my last post until you answer this question. You're continually trying to change the subject because you cannot answer this.

 

How is it that you directed Harry Firestone and others to e-mail my fiancee hateful e-mails in repsone to an e-mail she sent to a phony e-mail address set up pretending to be Sam Brooks when only the owner of that e-mail would have known about it?

 

Sam Brooks...you have been set up...

Second, those other screen names you just stated never appeared in any list server but I had friends last night email you at your phony screen name shannon.hughes@gmail.com and this day you finally exposed yourself Sam because how would you have know those names who emailed Shannon last night unless you are Shannon?

 

GOT YOU NOW SAM BROOKS. You just proved my point.

 

And no, I am not associated with any candidate but just one of many people tired of you running around the web attacking people indiscriminately.

 

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT SAM........!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×