DC Message Boards
Luke_Wilbur

My Dog Is Dying

Guest natalie_*   
Guest natalie_*

man, i had my dog for 14 years. hes family, like a brother. but tonight he started vomiting, he lays down with a blank expression but he still has his head halfway up, he hardley responds, and when he does get up- he wobbles around as if his joints were messed up. i cant stand it. i dont know what to do because the vet is closed, and we are tight on money right now. he hasnt eaten all day, which has never happened-he lives to eat. he keeps moving like he cant get comfortable. i know hes suffering badly and theres nothing i can do at all. i dont even have a question, or anything i just needed to get this out. thnx

Guest natalie_*   
Guest natalie_*

So,so sorry, sat here crying for you and your dog on the other side of the world, wish i could have sent you the money to help, prob too late now!

Guest Omar   
Guest Omar

thats sad

i just got a puppy and suddenly its reacting strange i dont know whats happening to it or if shes dying dats why im trying to findout if shes dying or shes just loike that because of the heat

Guest devon m   
Guest devon m

my 12 year old German Shepherd who i love like a child was just diagnosted with lymphoma and give two months to live i dont know wt to do

Doug    1

Luke is right. No one has eve, or will ever, know "what to do" when this happens to the one's we love.

Cherrish the wonderful blessing their presence in your life has been by always remembering how much better life is having had them at all.

Guest Sylvia   
Guest Sylvia

My dog died a few days ago. She had hemangiosarcoma tumors on her spleen and liver. She survived one internal hemorrage and was starting to bounce back! But then only a week later she had another one, and that was a big one. I knew something was wrong that night, she just lay on her bed and her breathing was faster. I called the emergency vet and they said to hang on and wait because it could be a slow bleed like the last one, and she could pull through...but she got worse and in the early hours I had to have her put to sleep. I miss my lovely girl more than anyone or anything. I loved her so much. People say I have to get another dog. I wish they would understand I can't. I loved my girl, and she's only just died!

Guest Alvie Roach   
Guest Alvie Roach

My old dog is dying and I am not ready to be separated from him. I love him like my child and am so desperate to keep him I've tried everything to save him. The only thing I cant fix is old and he's 16. I am crushed and will never be the same after he'd gone. Brownie has pain meds and good food and will until the end. I love you Brownie forever.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.