Washington DC Message Boards

Where To Buy Remi Hair??

Kristin876

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently bought the Outre' Velvet Remy from Hairsisters.com. There was a shipping error on their part. When I called them to find out what on earth was taking so long, they shipped it to me next day, no questions asked. Although they screwed up, it says alot about a company when go above and beyond to right their wrongs. So I highly recommend buying it from them if you are having trouble finding the Velvet Remy. They offer free shipping for orders over $75 and no tax. So if you don't need it right away, they might work for you. I paid 39.99 for 10" solid color. But they gave me two coupons for $12 off my next purchase (only if you buy in September I think). I've had the hair in now for only about 5 days, but I'm very impressed. Although it's slightly straighter than my texture (i have an old relaxer), it blends very well, is very natural looking, and it moves with me. It still feels brand new. I'll keep you posted as the weeks go on.

If you live in the DC area there is a beauty supply store on St. Barnabus Rd in Temple Hills (the old Blockbuster Video) that has the Velvet Remy Hair starting at about $42 for 10" solid color.

Hi Ladies. If you are looking for virgin Remy hair, try Hairindia.com. It is expensive but wonderful. If you are looking for a mixed remy Yaki, try sultryhair.com.

As for the return policy, I am almost postive you won't find that online. You may only find that at a walkin. Keep me posted if you do.

Also I am interested in what the name of the store is in DC (hairdiva), I have a hard time finding great hair that doesn't brake my clients wallet :blink:

The beauty supply is in Temple Hills, MD. I don't know the name of it, but it is right across the street from the IHOP. If you really want to find it, you could Google IHOP and find the location for the one on St. Barnabus Road. The beauty supply store is directly across the street. You can't miss it.

As for return policies, Hairsisters.com does have a return policy, but the item cannot have been worn/used. Walk-in return policies aren't always the greatest. There is a beauty supply store on Central Ave. called Beauty.com (not a website, an actual store). They have a return policy, but they don't always honor it. Please believe they will never get a dime of my money. They are to sometimey.

Ladies,

The Outre' Velvet Remi can be found all over the DC/Maryland area, I purchase mine at Beauty Discount in Laurel, located in a strip mall beside the Laurel Mall beside the Giant............The quality is great and it will not break your pocket, Sophia since you are certified they will give you a discount and even better since I bring them so much business they give my clients my discount I need to be present of course, but I offer that service. The only hair that I would EVER have shipped to me is the Indian Remi from Lugo's in New York I'd rather send them a picture and hair sample to do a custom blend.....THAT IS WORTH THE EXPENSE AND SHIPPING COST......If I am going to spend $100. plus for hair it better be custom, I only do that once a year for my birthday........... :D

Valencia

Guest Remy Hair Today

Please take time to look at our website. Hopefully we will have our new and improved site up soon.

http://www.remyhairtoday.com

My wife who runs the Remy Hair Today website and business, also proudly wears her beautiful Remy Indian Hair. It is absolutely gorgeous and much better than what she used to wear from local shops.

All of the hair sold on her site is 100% Remy Indian Hair direct from India. Feel free to call her or email her for any questions you may have.

Thank you for your time.

Please take time to look at our website. Hopefully we will have our new and improved site up soon.

My wife who runs the Remy Hair Today website and business, also proudly wears her beautiful Remy Indian Hair. It is absolutely gorgeous and much better than what she used to wear from local shops.

All of the hair sold on her site is 100% Remy Indian Hair direct from India. Feel free to call her or email her for any questions you may have.

Thank you for your time.

This looks and sounds great!!!!!!!!!!!

I will order from this company and keep you posted, Keep your fingers crossed this is the best deal yet.

Valencia

I too will check out this site and possibly order. I would like to say, however, I am a bit sceptical as sometimes not all Remy is good, it can be a mix of a few indiv. and well....you know the outcome.

I am in the process of importing from India....untouched virgin hair. I think that is a wonderful option for dark/brown hair but not great for blonde. Will keep you in the loop.

as a Hair Extension Addict and Pro Hair Extension Sylist it is important to remember "I give good Hair" ;)

I too will check out this site and possibly order. I would like to say, however, I am a bit sceptical as sometimes not all Remy is good, it can be a mix of a few indiv. and well....you know the outcome.

I am in the process of importing from India....untouched virgin hair. I think that is a wonderful option for dark/brown hair but not great for blonde. Will keep you in the loop.

as a Hair Extension Addict and Pro Hair Extension Sylist it is important to remember "I give good Hair" ;)

I spoke to Camille myself and pretty much interviewed her, I found her to be very knowledgeable about her product I can't tell you how many times I have shopped at a hair supply store and the clerk has NO idea what they are selling, Camille ONLY SELL VIRGIN INDIAN HAIR she also knows and understand the significance of the hair ceremony and the culture, that might not be important to the average client but it is impressive to me that she is as dedicated to her product as I am to mine that gives me one less thing to worry about believe me I would not order from her if I didn't feel comfortable.

Thank You

Valencia

All of the hair sold on her site is 100% Remy Indian Hair direct from India.  Feel free to call her or email her for any questions you may have.

Thank you for your time.

This looks and sounds great!!!!!!!!!!!

I will order from this company and keep you posted, Keep your fingers crossed this is the best deal yet.

Valencia

AS PROMISED I HAVE DONE AN ANALYSIS ON THIS HAIR AND IT IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS 100% INDIAN REMY HAIR NEVER BEEN TOUCHED WITH CHEMICALS OF ANY KIND AND HER PRICES ARE GREAT!!!!

COLORS ARE LIMITED BUT GUESS WHAT? THAT IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE, IT IS VIRGIN HAIR AND YOU CAN COLOR IT AFTER IT IS APPLIED.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR 100% RAW VIRGIN INDIAN HAIR, NEVER TOUCHED BY CHEMICALS OR HEAT, HAIR STRAIGHT FROM THE DONOR CHECK HER OUT.

YOU WILL THANK ME

SHE WILL SELL YOU A SAMPLE IF YOU ARE UNSURE.

Valencia

CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR HER WEBSITE

HER WEBSITE

I am also a fan of this hair from this company. Pure virgin hair is hard to come by. The limitations with color are the only downfall but i have colored and tested it aswell and must say, it takes on very well.

I am excited to use this hair on my new client :)

hollywoodhairextensions@yahoo.com

Guest AnnSimone
HELLO LADIES,

I applied fusion today and I used hair from the Remy Hair Today website, I love it and my client love it. I started a new photo ablum in my gallery and I will post pictures as I get them...........

CHECK IT OUT, it is under Remy Hair.

MY ONLINE PHOTO GALLERY

Thank You

Valencia

The new Remy Hair photos are wonderful. What gorgeous hair! I have a client tomorrow that is definitly wanting to order from the company. Thank you so much Valencia!

AnnSimone

www.annsimone.com

HELLO LADIES,

I applied fusion today and I used hair from the Remy Hair Today website, I love it and my client love it. I started a new photo ablum in my gallery and I will post pictures as I get them...........

MY ONLINE PHOTO GALLERY

Thank You

Valencia

The new Remy Hair photos are wonderful. What gorgeous hair! I have a client tomorrow that is definitly wanting to order from the company. Thank you so much Valencia!

AnnSimone

www.annsimone.com

You Are So Welcome....... :D

Valencia

I thought I had found the ultimate in natural when I found Myindianhair.com. They have a very good website with educational information at first glance. I placed an order for the "Diva" product. When it arrived, it was horrible! It was very wig like, wrong color, and lots of gray hair. I immediately phoned the customer service number and have never received a return call. I returned the product in hopes of exchanging it for the right color and hopefully, a different texture, within 3 days. I used U.S. Postal, had it insured for the price of the product, and requested a signature only to find out 3 weeks later that they had refused to even except it. The post office notified me and when I picked it up, it was clear that they didn't even open it. I've written letters and it has been 2 months and I have yet to hear from them to replace it with the right color or even to provide advice. Just want to warn you that the site is bogus. They use pictures that are not theirs. I have seen their photos in the Especially Yours wig catalog and even on other wig websites. They choose those pictures to intentionally deceive you. This is my conclusion since the service they claim they provide has not been offered. Talk about a rip off! I cried because the product cost me $1000 but it promised the look of Mary J, Brandy, Vanessa Williams, and Rue Paul. These are the products that appear to grow from your scalp, so I thought I'd take the plunge and it was suppose to last a year. I believe there are quality companies out there, but you have to be really careful. I would avoid using MIH as they just take your money and send you junk.

I thought I had found the ultimate in natural when I found Myindianhair.com. They have a very good website with educational information at first glance. I placed an order for the "Diva" product. When it arrived, it was horrible! It was very wig like, wrong color, and lots of gray hair. I immediately phoned the customer service number and have never received a return call. I returned the product in hopes of exchanging it for the right color and hopefully, a different texture, within 3 days. I used U.S. Postal, had it insured for the price of the product, and requested a signature only to find out 3 weeks later that they had refused to even except it. The post office notified me and when I picked it up, it was clear that they didn't even open it. I've written letters and it has been 2 months and I have yet to hear from them to replace it with the right color or even to provide advice. Just want to warn you that the site is bogus. They use pictures that are not theirs. I have seen their photos in the Especially Yours wig catalog and even on other wig websites. They choose those pictures to intentionally deceive you. This is my conclusion since the service they claim they provide has not been offered. Talk about a rip off! I cried because the product cost me $1000 but it promised the look of Mary J, Brandy, Vanessa Williams, and Rue Paul. These are the products that appear to grow from your scalp, so I thought I'd take the plunge and it was suppose to last a year. I believe there are quality companies out there, but you have to be really careful. I would avoid using MIH as they just take your money and send you junk.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST!!!!!!!!! I heard several horror stories about that company and their website. I also heard that some of the hair has a bad smell that can't be washed away. Ladies beware I tell my clients that pictures don't always tell the story, I to have seen those pictures on other websites and PLEASE be careful of celebrity photos........come on, not everyone can take credit for doing Beyounce's hair. I have never made a purchase from this company, so I can only give you feedback from people that have........

Thank You

Valencia

WOW that is horrible. Im sorry about your experience. You should try remyhairtoday. Wonderful lady. I know they are low on product due to a storm overseas BUT, the hair appears to be great. I have samples here and love it. I am not sure about the hair for caucasian as my own is quite fine.

Also another wonderful product and worth the $$ is So.Cap hair. You can't buy this without using someone who is certified with the product line. However, I am yet to see this on African American hair. My only experience with this line is with Caucasian hair and it is amazing.

Thankyou for your posts about my indian hair. That helps others.

WOW that is horrible. Im sorry about your experience. You should try remyhairtoday. Wonderful lady. I know they are low on product due to a storm overseas BUT, the hair appears to be great. I have samples here and love it. I am not sure about the hair for caucasian as my own is quite fine.

Also another wonderful product and worth the $$ is So.Cap hair. You can't buy this without using someone who is certified with the product line. However, I am yet to see this on African American hair. My only experience with this line is with Caucasian hair and it is amazing.

Thankyou for your posts about my indian hair. That helps others.

THANK YOU SOPHIA for clearing that up. I have a colleague who is certified with SO-CAP and others and she says that it is not compatible to African American hair. I don't know alot about it just going by feedback I get from others..........

Thank You

Valencia

Hi Valencia

To be 100% honest, I do believe that it just wouldn't blend right as it is European Hair and it is very fine, especially at the ends. This works for me, but I really don't think it will work for the average African American head. I really think Remy is for your hair type, it is a bit thick for my own.

The only way for me to tell is to do a whole head on African American hair and to be honest I can't see myself suggesting it...unless the client wanted this and didn't care about the difference...however I can say that the bonds are great but in the end it is all about hair match up.

Anyways, hope you are well. Please email me, I would love to chat.

hollywoodhairextensions@yahoo.com

Guest Yolanda Turner

Yes Myindianhair.com is the biggest scam going on the net. I have tried several attempts with their orders and they manage to mess up every-time. This time I have waited a month for the order that had overnight shipping and even by their own admission it was due 7 days ago. Each time I called I was told I would get a call back and then when I did they kept me on hold for 25 min. I finally just called my credit card company and had the charge disputed. I will definitely try remihairtoday.com and report back. Thanks!!!!

Yolanda

Yes Myindianhair.com is the biggest scam going on the net. I have tried several attempts with their orders and they manage to mess up every-time. This time I have waited a month for the order that had overnight shipping and even by their own admission it was due 7 days ago. Each time I called I was told I would get a call back and then when I did they kept me on hold for 25 min. I finally just called my credit card company and had the charge disputed. I will definitely try remihairtoday.com and report back. Thanks!!!!

Yolanda

THANK YOU YOLANDA!!!!!!!

I apreciate you ladies stepping up and helping others, and I'm sorry we didn't get to you before this ordeal. Luck always follow those who help others.........I use remyhairtoday.com and I LOVE IT........Not only does the hair look and feel GREAT but guess what? VERY LITTLE SHEDDING, I even colored my hair (I have fusion) and didn't lose a strand......Now that is a bonus........

Again, Thank You

Valencia

I am looking to buy Remy Indian Hair but not through the internet. I reside in Long Beach, CA. If anyone knows of anywhere including Los Angeles please contact me via email alynnj1@hotmail.com. Thanks, The person I used to go to sold me a very bad ounce and I live by "you burn me once" theory. any help is appreciated

I am looking to buy Remy Indian Hair but not through the internet. I reside in Long Beach, CA. If anyone knows of anywhere including Los Angeles please contact me via email alynnj1@hotmail.com. Thanks, The person I used to go to sold me a very bad ounce and I live by "you burn me once" theory. any help is appreciated

Hello AJ,

I never ordered internet hair before a few months ago....I heard so many horror stories, bad hair, no hair (scam) ect, so I didn't want to take the chance until Remy Hair Today found me. This is Pure Virgin Indian Hair, and she will send samples for a small fee. This is the best hair that I have worked with so far and I have been in the business for a long time not to mention the customer service goes far beyond the call of duty....I live by the same rule burn me once shame on you, burn me twice shame on me because I have others to look out for. If you want to see samples of the hair check out my online photo ablum, (link below) and click on the Remy Hair ablum. If or when you try the hair keep us posted ;) .

ONLINE PHOTO ABLUM

remyhairtoday.com

The hair is so beautiful I started a new ablum just show it off.

I LOVE THIS HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You

Valencia

HELLO LADIES,

MY ONLINE PHOTO GALLERY

Thank You

Valencia

Hi Valencia I am looking for a new stylist and I love your work. If you are accepting new clients I would love to become one. Can you send me your contact information? My email address is sdm_shopaholic@yahoo.com

Thank you!!

HELLO LADIES,

MY ONLINE PHOTO GALLERY

Thank You

Valencia

Hi Valencia I am looking for a new stylist and I love your work. If you are accepting new clients I would love to become one. Can you send me your contact information? My email address is sdm_shopaholic@yahoo.com

Thank you!!

I sure will........ :D

You can also find my contact information on my website.

HAIR BY VALENCIA

Thank You for your response

Valencia