Washington DC Message Boards

Hollywood Hair Extensions Great Price

sophia

Hello ladies, I am happy to hear that a lot of you want to apply the extension service on your own, :huh: . Think about this, if you were to have an accident where you needed stitches, would you try and put your own in? Stylist are like doctors we are prescribing you with free information on these services. Good luck on your hair services ladies.

Shiry :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hair Dreams...correction...not California Dreams...Hair Dreams is from California. Wonderful line and non bond extensions. The hair is also top quality..and now she is going to be in Annapolis tomorrow, if you would like to meet with her please email me and I will let you know her wherabouts.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Harmony

Hello, I noticed on your site that you are certified. I would like to be certified with a Extension Company. I work in PA and have noticed clients wanting Great Lengths. What is the difference with So.Cap and who can I get trained by...do you do this type of training? If not please guide me so that I may learn and offer this service in my salon. Thankyou Sophie, I heard from one of your clients about you...she said you were a great girl and that she found you here on this forum! Look forward to your response.

• 1 month later...
Guest Sophie_*

Hi

Sorry for the delay on my response, I have been very busy and not on this forum. The director of Education for So.Cap can be reached at kathy@fineshears.com. She is a wonderful lady and if you are a licensed Stylist she would love to invite you to one of her many training seminars. I checked to see the training dates...

Albany NY Feb 13

Alexandria VA Feb 19

Pittsburg PA Feb 27

Charlotte NC April

Be sure to let her know I sent you. We have a great reputation with our clients and welcome any new stylist who wishes to be trained properly and certifed.

You can also reach us @ 301-991-4879. I am happy to say that we are opening a third studio in MD this April which incorporates Air Brush & Solar Tanning....and Extensions. We have now added HairLocs to our education list.

All the best to you and your new venture. Be sure to network with other stylists who are not jaded in this industry....

Carpe Diem

Sophi

• 2 months later...

Hi Everyone

Wanted to update you on what going on @ mlt. We now are certified with Xtreme Lashes, eyelash extensions. They are beautiful and natural looking. Check out www.xtremelashes.com and our site www.mylongtresses.com.

We are also hiring an assistant so if you are licensed and would like to work in a fun environment pleases dont hesitate to call.

I no longer work in fitness modeling as the company has grown to much for me to travel all the time. That said Sophia was the name that was used for tyhat business. I am now going by my real name...CJ. You may have seen my photo recently in STUFF magazine, I am wearing So.Cap Extensions. They look beautiful.

I still get quite a few emails from this site...thankyou for giving me the opportunity yo help make you look beautiful.

www.mylongtresses.com

You can always email me your questions about So.Cap, Extensions, Lashes etc @ info@mylongtresses.com.

• 1 month later...
Guest JACKIE DAVIS

Have Long Beautiful Hair in 1 Day Just Like the Movie Stars! Mobile Hair & Tan Co.

Jessica simpson, Beyonce, Brittney....the list goes on! They all have one thing in common and it's not the big bucks ;) ....it's hair extensions.

Your hair will move and look like it is growing from your scalp because we actually adhere human hair to your own strands of hair. It’s quick, painless and does not harm your natural hair.

Fusion bonding - natural hair is divided into small sections then the hair weave is attached to the natural hair using the original Fusion Method adhesive. The fusion 3 months. It grows out as your natural hair grows out. It is easily, painlessly removable using a patented remover solution.

The process gives added fullness and length. Yes, any color or grade of hair can be matched.

No weaving machine, no pole, no braiding, no needle, no thread, no weft, and no heat. Strands to strands—no pain.

Will not damage your hair. Go from short, damaged hair to long, beautiful hair in one day.

We only use human hair. Your hair will be soft to the touch. You will pick up the appropriate package of human hair the day of the appointment.

I can come to you or you can come to us. This type of hair extension is 12/14/16 or 18 inches long. You can also do extensions to add volume to thin hair or go for the exotic look and have a full head done.

If you are requesting our Mobile Service, Fees and Charges are standard and will not be increased unless you are out of the travel limitations.[/color][/b]

Call me to book your appointment Sophia or Lindsey 301-991-4879. I have ten years experience and I love what I do. hollywoodhairextensions@yahoo.com

Please Contact me and I can answer any questions you have.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

HAIR ADDICT BEWARE of AGAPE www.agapecollection.com: I went about a month ago to Texas to get the strand by strand fusion done by Agape hair salon. What a conspiracy. When I arrived they took me to a room that they were renting in an office building with one chair in it. They claimed the reason they didn't have any supplies was because they had just moved from the other office they were renting which was larger. It took two days to get my hair done because they were late with arriving at the office and taking long breaks. I was told that my hair would last for three months, I could oil it, perm it, etc. TEN DAYS after the service my strands began falling out along with my hair which is shoulder length. I tried calling but the # is always going to voicemail or saying that the mailbox is full. The few times I got thru to request the remover that is suppose to turn the solution to powder they kept saying I would have it in a few days...well nothing yet. I don't know what to do. I don't want to lose any more of my hair. I was wondering is there anyone that can remove it? Is there a strand by strand method that you can use oil and conditioners in your hair? My email is grayl@adelphia.net

• 1 year later...

Hello ladies!

I just wanted to take some time to introduce myself. I am the owner of karma hair extensions, and I was trained by valencia. I have experience under my belt, but recently gave my buisiness a major overhaul after my training with valencia and more research. I offer both cold and hot fusion extension service and am now accepting new clients! i use 100% virgin indian remy hair. If you have any questions, let me know!

Feel free to email me at

karmahairextensions@yahoo.com

myspace:www.myspace.com/karmahairextensions

my salon place: www.mysalonplace.com/karmahairextensions

Buisiness Line: 856-745-6642

Hello ladies!

I just wanted to take some time to introduce myself. I am the owner of karma hair extensions, and I was trained by valencia. I have experience under my belt, but recently gave my buisiness a major overhaul after my training with valencia and more research. I offer both cold and hot fusion extension service and am now accepting new clients! i use 100% virgin indian remy hair. If you have any questions, let me know!

Feel free to email me at

karmahairextensions@yahoo.com

myspace:www.myspace.com/karmahairextensions

my salon place: www.mysalonplace.com/karmahairextensions

Buisiness Line: 856-745-6642

Sorry if this may have caused confusion. It must have been late when I typed this, and put "not accepting new clients" instead of "now accepting new clients"

I am certainly accepting new clients, sorry for the mix up!