Washington DC Message Boards

Please Know Me Before You Judge Me

Guest Jonathan R. Rees

Guest Jonathan R. Rees

My Webpage

People, all over DC in the various message boards I have seen so many postings supporting and detracting as it concerns every candidate for political office in 2006.

Before you judge someone based on the posting of others, take the time to know them by studying their positions and if you have no knowledge of the subject matter then pass but do not condem unless you can be sure your way is better and then share that with the candidate.

I have a whole new website www.dc2006.net posted 9/15/2005, over 7,000 people have looked at it the past nine weeks and I have gotten 25 times the good repore than the other.

I do not condemn you if I do not know you or what you stand for so please show the same respect and take the time to act from a position of being informed.

Thanks,

Jonathan R. Rees

• 5 months later...
Guest Sleazy Sam

By Eric Weiss | February 6, 2006; 02:00 PM ET

Bringing you tips and tidbits about city politics

Calling all Good-Government Types

Ward 3 council candidate Sam Brooks, who's been involved in a low-key pie-tossing contest with fellow candidate Jonathan Rees, wants to engage in some multilateral disengagement.

Both have been saying mean things about each other for months. Rees questions when Brooks moved into the ward and Brooks says Rees may be behind negative web postings.

Sam says he will put down his lemon and vanilla pies if Rees and others put down theirs.

"We're at the dawn of a critically important campaign." Brooks said in a letter to his rivals. "Let's make certain it's a campaign worthy of the residents of our Ward, and our city."

Here is the link > http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcwire/2006...ment_typ_1.html

FACT, NONE OF THE OTHER CANDIDATES WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH SAM BROOKS AS THEY KNOW HE SMEARED KWAME BROWN IN 2003 AND HE STARTED SMEARING TWO OF THE CURRENT CANDIDATES HE IS FACING.

CAN EVERYBODY BE SO WRONG THAT SAM BROOKS IS THE SMEAR MASTER WHO STARTED SMEARING EVERYONE BACK IN AUGUST 2005 USING HIS MANY SCREEN NAMES OF BFRANK, JT FRANK, FRANK B, TRUTHSEEKER, FACTCHECKER, GOLDEN GIRL, MR. JINXY AND more?

SAM BROOKS SMEARED KWAME BROWN IN 2003 and he is at it again in the Ward 3 race.

By Eric Weiss | February 6, 2006; 02:00 PM ET

Bringing you tips and tidbits about city politics

Calling all Good-Government Types

Ward 3 council candidate Sam Brooks, who's been involved in a low-key pie-tossing contest with fellow candidate Jonathan Rees, wants to engage in some multilateral disengagement.

Both have been saying mean things about each other for months. Rees questions when Brooks moved into the ward and Brooks says Rees may be behind negative web postings.

Sam says he will put down his lemon and vanilla pies if Rees and others put down theirs.

"We're at the dawn of a critically important campaign." Brooks said in a letter to his rivals. "Let's make certain it's a campaign worthy of the residents of our Ward, and our city."

Here is the link > http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcwire/2006...ment_typ_1.html

FACT, NONE OF THE OTHER CANDIDATES WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH SAM BROOKS AS THEY KNOW HE SMEARED KWAME BROWN IN 2003 AND HE STARTED SMEARING TWO OF THE CURRENT CANDIDATES HE IS FACING.

CAN EVERYBODY BE SO WRONG THAT SAM BROOKS IS THE SMEAR MASTER WHO STARTED SMEARING EVERYONE BACK IN AUGUST 2005 USING HIS MANY SCREEN NAMES OF BFRANK, JT FRANK, FRANK B, TRUTHSEEKER, FACTCHECKER, GOLDEN GIRL, MR. JINXY AND more?

SAM BROOKS SMEARED KWAME BROWN IN 2003 and he is at it again in the Ward 3 race.

whackjob

Guest Sleazy Sam

Yes, I agree. Sam Brooks is a whacj job but this is what happens when mental illness sets in and you start believing that everybody is the same person.

It happens when you use PNP and 420.

whackjob

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Yes, I agree. Sam Brooks is a whacj job but this is what happens when mental illness sets in and you start believing that everybody is the same person.

It happens when you use PNP and 420.

you're a babbling nitwit.

Guest Guest

Is it not a fact that Sam Brooks has denied being gay before the gay community but has been seen dating older gay men in DC, accepting money from them for his political campaign and there have been well known and honest members of the DC gay community that feels that Sam Brooks needs to start being honest about himself before anybody can take him for his word?

Also how does Sam Brooks explain that most of his campaign contributors are gay?

you\'re a babbling nitwit.