DC Message Boards
Guest Milivoy

Basement Or Room For Rent In Springfield, Va

Guest Pamela H.
Hi my name is Pamela I'm interested in the room for rent please give me a call @703-489-5507 asap. I would love to hear from you thank you and have a great day.

Guest Mark Draugelis

Is it still available?

Newly remodeled basement for rent in a SFH, located in Springfield, VA. Basement has 2 rooms, own kitchen and bath and a private entrance. No pets, No smoking. Monthly Rent is $800 or $400/room. For more info, mvillarr@tamu.edu.

Guest Christopher Guardia

Hey, I'm interested in your offer of the basement. We're a couple and a friend. no kids, no pets. We only need the place for the night to sleep. Please call me at (571)244-9328 or (571)242-1117.

Guest maria
Hey, I'm interested in your offer of the basement. We're a couple and a friend. no kids, no pets. We only need the place for the night to sleep. Please call me at (571)244-9328 or (571)242-1117.

Guest Desiree King
Newly remodeled basement for rent in a SFH, located in Springfield, VA. Basement has 2 rooms, own kitchen and bath and a private entrance. No pets, No smoking. Monthly Rent is $800 or $400/room. For more info, mvillarr@tamu.edu.

Guest evelyn portillo

Guest Brian Lee

:D

Is the room still available? If so, please contact me at dlcndgh234@hotmail.com.

People who will be coming are:

1 single mother

1 son (high schooler)

no pets

non smokers, no drinkers

Guest Edwin

I loking for a basement and I would like to now more about yours thank you thank you. you can contact me at zatanas-69@hotmail.com or at 7033374212

Guest Samuel Pettit

Please let me know if you have either one still for rent I need to move ASAP.

Thanks Samuel Pettit

Guest byron

im looking to rent a basement 2room ,,,and own kitchen ,,,,plaese call me 7035080891

Guest Eva

i am looking for a basement with 2 bedrooms, living room, bathroom, privte enternce, and kitchen if you have any thing for me please call me at 609-227-6394 my name is eva also just to let you know who would be moving in it would be my husband my daugther and my husbands uncle...oh also if you would like you can reach me by e-mail xevpalacix@yahoo.com well hope to hear from you soon thank you

Guest emily

i am interesting in your basement but we do have a small dog really small he wont cause any trouble at all.

Guest Habib

Hi

I am interested in your basment, please let me know if its still availible.

Cell: 619-632-2763

Best,

Habib

Guest Chelsea

Is this offer still available. My boyfriend and i are looking for just one room. If so please email me at pintobean14@msn.com. Thank you so much!

Guest lourdes

hi, im interested on this basemant please let me know if you still have available this basemant its just gonna be me and my husband renting the basmant we re around the 40s. please call me at 703 209 60 70 thanks

Guest rolivo16253@yahoo.com

Please call me. Have a few questions.

Thanks

Roberto Olivo

571-242-5524

Guest Ann

We are interested in renting the basement. I am a teacher in Alexandria and would move in with my husband and son. We do not have any pets. My husband also works in construction and always maintains a working house and keeps up with maintenance. Please contact us if you still have this available. Thank you for your time.

Ann

Guest Nigisti

Hi my name is nigisti i am interesting to rent your basment. I have a 12 year old son. he is going to hayfield middle school. If u are close to hayfield (kingstowne) area pleas let me know. I will rent both rooms. you can emaile me at nigistih@yahoo.com. Thank u.

Guest Farrukh

Guest maria

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE IN SPRINGFIELD IS YOUR PROPERTY LOCATED?

MARIA

Guest MARIA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE IN SPRINGFIELD IS YOUR PROPERTY LOCATED?

MARIA

571-264-7258 would like to know where in springfield and what are your requierments.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.