DC Message Boards
Guest Milivoy

Basement Or Room For Rent In Springfield, Va

Guest frankie
Newly remodeled basement for rent in a SFH, located in Springfield, VA. Basement has 2 rooms, own kitchen and bath and a private entrance. No pets, No smoking. Monthly Rent is $800 or $400/room. For more info, mvillarr@tamu.edu.

Hello! I read your add and me and my girlfriend are interest we both work in sprigfield but we live in manassas and is kind of a hastle to get to work on time. any way if is posible contact me at 703-870-6344 about the basement.thanx

:D

Guest jessica

hi, my name is jessica and me and my sister are looking for a basement to rent. we are planning to move in by the end of this month and we also each would like the rooms you have for 400 dollars a month. Your basement would be perfect for us seeing as though if you did offer us the room i would be sharing the basement with family. If this basement is still available please contact me at(703)232-3589. unfortunately i did not see a contact number for you but i would like to say that i am very interested in what you have to offer.

Thank you

sincerely

Jessica

Guest Cristina

Hello my name is Cristina Iam interested in your basement. It would be for a single father and this three teenagers. It's for my father, me Iam 17 years old , my brother that is 15 years old, and my other brother 13 years old. My dad works all day and we are at school all day. My eMail is cristinaelena.ruiz@gmail.com

Guest Eddsy
Newly remodeled basement for rent in a SFH, located in Springfield, VA. Basement has 2 rooms, own kitchen and bath and a private entrance. No pets, No smoking. Monthly Rent is $800 or $400/room. For more info, mvillarr@tamu.edu.

Is this still available? 05/17/08

Guest shirley conteh
my name is Paramjit Mahey me & my r interested in u r basement

my phone 7039757537

email

ikmahey@yahoo.com

Guest Barialai Ahmadzai

Sir,

I am interested to rent your basement, I have my wife and kids and I think this will be a wonderful place for us to live,

Pleas let me know if it is still not rented,

You can reach me at 571-480-1616

Pleas call me,

Barialai

Guest roxana hernandez

Guest Crystal Smith

Hello my name is crystal smith i am looking for a place closer to my job i currently live in arlington paying 1100 dollars a moths, i have a six year old daughter who is a pleasent lilttle one, if willing to rent to us please call

5712441463 or 7033251613 or 5713128394

Guest alex avila
Another Basement for Rent

Basement for rent in a SFH, located in Alexandria, VA. Basement has 3 rooms, own kitchen and bath and a private entrance. No pets, No smoking. Monthly Rent is $1200 or $400/room, utilities included. I have pictures of the place that I can send. For more info, mvillarr@tamu.edu.

im interested for the basement for the next month can you please callme to 571 325 6818

Guest stephany

Guest michael jordan

im just getting in from business and in need of a place to live.

as early as 8-15-08 would be great for us to take further steps.

the service that i get with roommates.com wont allow me to reply to your e-mail, or replies, therefore you could call me at home anytime aafter 430.

i currently work in springfeild va,and part time in washington, so mornings are not good.

PLEASE call asap.

and if you want you could check out my profile to learn more about me.

thanks

mike

Guest jose estevez

Guest bruce dalton

my name is bruce.me my fiancee and her son would be interested in looking at your basement and the price sounds reasonable we are looking to move as soon as possible.please call me at 571-277-08-05 or email me at (nvagentlemen@aol.com).please reply asap.thank you.both of us are very respectable of others privacy and work full time

Guest Lori Woodham

Guest aquirre2@ayhoo.com

hy, my name is Lilli im interested in the basement. I wood like u to please contact me back for a fhone # where I can reach u as soon as posible, thank u.

Guest Cecil Casas

I am interested in renting your basement for my wife and me and daughter. Both rooms will be needed. Please call me at 954-636-0771.

Guest Dana Parker

I am interested in renting your basement for myself wife and son. I am would like to come by and see the place if it is still available. I am a software engineer currently living in the burke area. My number is 703 395 2054 or 703 633 2521 during the day. My email address is dinkapark@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance for consideration.

Dana

Guest Brittany Poliquin

Hello. My Boyfriend and I are desperatley looking for a place to live. we are very responsible, trustworthy and clean. We wouldnt mind helping around the house. We are very interested in your Ad. I would like to come see it and meet with you if its possible. Our number is 571 247 6438. I'd greatly appreaciate your time.

thankyou,

Brittany :D

Guest imran_*

do u still have the basement

Guest Aquilla

Guest Aquiila B.

Hi my name is Aquilla, I am interested in your springfield basement. My boyfriend, 9yr old son and myself would be occupying the space. I currently rent now and have done so in the past. I am a cosmetologist/M.A assistant and my boyfriend does hands on work and installments. You can contact me @ 240-354-8946 or aquillabeard@hotmail.com. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Guest lily smith

hey this is lily. the basement sounds great and if you can just give me a call id love to go out and take a look at the place, i also have a friend that would b willing to move in with me...my phone number is 703-309-4982. thank you

Guest Banchi

$ 700.00

call 703-946-7771

Guest Pamela H.

Hi my name is Pamela I'm interested in the room for rent please give me a call @703-498-5507 asap. I would love to hear from you thank you and have a great day.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.