Washington DC Message Boards

Grandparent Rights In Dc

Guest Pansie

Guest Pansie

Why is it that Grandparent's have no rights in DC, but will gladly throw children in Foster homes, when there are so many Grandparents willing to take their grand kids in.

I reported a child abuse case to Child services, they told me, if they go there and see any signs of abuse they would place the child in Foster care until the investigation is complete. Why can't the child \children be place with the grandparent or relatives until the investigation is done. That is why so many kids end up in Foster care, and alot of people don't make reports because they don't want to see the child in Foster Care, but the sad part of it all is that some children don't make it out of Foster Care or the abusive situation they die there. I blame it on DC's stupid laws.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SPNN.NET

CONSIDER ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN WASHINGTON DC ARE TOO SCUMMY TO DO ANY BETTER ALL OF THE PEOPLE IN WASHINGTON DC ARE FILTH THIS IS WHY IT EXIST AT ALL WHERE FILTHY PEOPLE DO NOT EXIST THIS DOES NOT EXIST AN IS THE ONLY CORRECT CONCLUSION

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.