Washington DC Message Boards

Bush & Co Facing Prosecution?

Guest TomFlocco.com

Guest TomFlocco.com

Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald's grand jury voted out perjury and obstruction of justice "True Bills" or federal criminal indictments against President Bush, Vice-President Cheney, Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez, former Attorney General John Ashcroft, former CIA Director George Tenet, Presidential Senior Advisor Karl Rove, Presidential Chief of Staff Andrew Card, Vice-Presidential Chief of Staff I. "Scooter" Libby, imprisoned New York Times reporter Judith Miller and Vice-Presidential Senior Advisor Mary Matalin.

On Friday, federal whistleblower Tom Heneghen reported that the true bills also listed Supreme Court Chief Justice William Rehnquist and Justice Antonin Scalia as unindicted co-conspirators.

According to sources close to the grand jury, Fitzgerald's citizen panel is now able to prove that George W. Bush was not legitimately elected president in the 2000 election; but more importantly, it has fingered the United States Supreme Court for fraud, obstruction of justice and treason, making the Bush terms totally illegal.

The scope of the indictments and investigations indicates that the grand jury's indicted criminal acts reaching back to 2000 will lead to further legitimate assumptions that Bush-Cheney involvement in the 9.11 attacks and sending American young people to war based upon lies orchestrated by Mr. Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair are both squarely in the sights of the grand jury.

Also see:

Bush & Co Facing Prosecution?

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?id=3434

Tom Heneghen has been blasting out damaging information that is catching

like wildfire throughout the Internet. Here is an example

"French Intelligence and The U.S. Marshall Service Monday night July 18, 2005 caught eight of Tony Blair´s British MI-6 Agents trying to bomb the Chicago Subway system. A shoot out killed 4 British Agents. Four were captured in the act of Terrorism and arrested. The British Agents part of Bush & Blair´s Al Quaida network were charged in Federal Court today with explosives. The British MI-6 Terrorist Cell Operated out of Laidlaw Corp in Chicago."

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=3388

I just contacted the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) Media Relations Phone: 1-312-681-3090 on his statement. I will post the response from the CTA head of security.

I have also contacted the Justice Department 202-307-9065 to get a statement on this matter.

I am also trying to contact the Laidlaw Corporation to get their response. If anyone knows the company's location please let me know.

"Nothing is swifter than rumor" - Horace

This is the response I received from Robyn Ziegler of the CTA.

In response to your request, here is a statement from the CTA.  CTA can respond to service related inquiries and anything directly related to police activity needs to be directed to the Chicago Police Department.  

"On July 18, 2005 the CTA rerouted Red Line trains from the CTA subway to its elevated track structure.   This was at the request of the Chicago Police Department which is responsible for patrolling the CTA system and needed access to the subway. 

Inquiries related to the nature of Chicago Police Department activity in the CTA subway on that date should be directed to the Chicago Police Department."

I left a message for David Bayles the Chicago Police Department at 312-745-6110 to further investigate this story. I have also contacted Agnes Vondermuho with the French Embassy at 202-944-6047 about this story. Still no word from the Justice Department Office.

I spoke over the phone to David Bayless, Director of the Chicago Police Department News Affairs. Mr. Bayless was surprised to hear about the story

running throughout the Internet.

"On July 18, 2005 the Chicago Police Department requested a rerouting Red Line Trains. The rerouting was a safety precaution due to a package bomb threat they had received.   No British MI-6 Agents were arrested. " - David Bayless

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.